The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257246 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #480 on: March 23, 2016, 11:20:16 PM »
(I'll let you do the exit from subspace.)

"Understood," Markus said. "All ships... engage on course." The UAC fleet sailed for - and entered - the subspace portal, and Markus silently prayed to the Force he wasn't too late...
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #481 on: March 23, 2016, 11:47:58 PM »
 The fleet exited Subspace in the UNSC sector exiting via a large blue portal that closed as soon as all the ships exited "Good thing Tigress figured out that Knossos we found in  Kappa -05
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #482 on: March 24, 2016, 12:08:13 AM »
The Transwarp conduit was still present, and nothing had come out of it, yet. But sensors read that something massive was on it's way. Markus' fleet went shields-up and weapons-hot as soon as they were secure from subspace. But, truthfully, Markus was a bit worried; he'd never faced the Borg before, and never expected to. He shuddered to even think of what would become of him and his family should the Borg ever get their hands on them.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: March 24, 2016, 12:39:46 AM »
"That's odd readings aren't Borg from inside the conduit...." Serena noted.

"They seem..." Argo stopped, as he found something.

"Serena prepare for intra-system jump i want to be  next to that conduit if something comes out of it." Krystal said as she looked over the data.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #484 on: March 24, 2016, 01:48:38 AM »
Rae Grabbed Razuel by the shoulder "Are you okay? Your seriously going to pass up free food?"

Razuel blinked, "Uh... sorry, I didn't realize you were offering free food.", Razuel's stomach grumbled, "I guess I could eat."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #485 on: March 24, 2016, 01:58:15 AM »
"I'm not." Rae replied, pointing to Tigress' booth in front of the armory "She is."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #486 on: March 24, 2016, 02:01:19 AM »
Razuel looked over at the booth, "O-okay, thanks.", Razuel then walked over to the booth.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: March 24, 2016, 02:41:00 AM »
*** Dragon'taan Armory, Dragon'taan ***

Drake looked up and noticed Razuel. "New to Dragon'taan?" he asked him.

*** Local Space ***

In an unexpected twist, a battle fleet of Romulan Republic warships appeared, headed up by a D'Derridex Warbird labeled as the RRW Devoras. "This is Commander Lian Reznov to allied vessels nearby - I have come to render assistance. We detected the Transwarp Conduit and feared a Borg Incursion, but... the sensor readings aren't reading as Borg ships. What's going on?"

"Commander Reznov, Lord-Admiral Tokarev - we have no idea what is going on, we just got here ourselves," Markus responded. "But we appreciate the help."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: March 24, 2016, 03:19:59 AM »
Razuel shook his head, "No, I've been here a few times before, the planet I mean, but the locals didn't seem to take a fancy to me.", Razuel showed his stitches on his gut, "And the doctors were planning on dumping me out of the hospital when I was still under sedativvves~", Razuel had begun to slur his words, "Aanndd~ the Adrrreniliiian~ is wearing off..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #489 on: March 24, 2016, 03:26:11 AM »
As odd as Razuel's story was, Drake took notice of Razuel's slurred speech. "Easy, pal - you may not want to be on your feet right now. You got a place to stay?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: March 24, 2016, 03:29:47 AM »
Razuel's speech began to get worse, "Ship, prrrobabblly~ nooott~ saffffe~. Sssssoo, noo~."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #491 on: March 24, 2016, 03:52:04 AM »
Tigress pulled out a folding chair and set it behind Razuel, handing him a plate with a chicken wing on it "Really that's kinda odd usually this place is more friendly." Tigress almost growled. "Where was the hospital you were in?"She asked planning to write up a report. "Wait is that General Bellator?" Tigress asked looking over 'Raz'.

"Somethings not right here that doesn't sound like Dragon'taan is it perhaps that new place down the road? I always thought they were supicious." Amie spoke up finished eating for the moment.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #492 on: March 24, 2016, 03:58:52 AM »
Razuel slowly sat down, and his slurring began to get better, "I hhonesstly~ don'tt~ knnow~, I awwoke~ in a hospital bbed~ while getting stitched up, but one doctor thhere~ helped me leave thhere~.", Razuel began to eat some of the chicken, "This is good.", Razuel looked behind him, "Who?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: March 24, 2016, 04:03:17 AM »
"Don't worry about it , honey." Amie replied "you need to rest."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: March 24, 2016, 04:07:11 AM »
Razuel continued eating the Chicken, "O-okay, arre~ you sure thhoughh~?"