The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255198 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2016, 01:32:57 AM »
Krystal turned to her comms and asked the Klingons if they had found anything on the cornerian freighter.

-Dragon'taan Armory

"Wasn't that what you came here for?" Tigress asked, clearly the answer was yes.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #466 on: March 23, 2016, 01:39:25 AM »
Before the Klingons could answer, Markus contacted Krystal over a coded channel: "Thermopylae to Aurora - Krystal, we have a situation," he said, his voice sounding edgy and worried, "A Borg Transwarp Conduit has been detected in UNSC Space!"

*** Dragon'taan Armory ***

Drake grabbed a piece and munched a small bite. "Mm... this is good! What is it?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #467 on: March 23, 2016, 01:48:23 AM »
Chicken, with my own special breading, nothing dicusting like squid ,but if you want I can give you a copy of the recipe." Tigress replied.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: March 23, 2016, 01:54:11 AM »
"Thanks," Drake said as he continued to munch on his food. "Amie, baby, you hungry?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: March 23, 2016, 02:02:06 AM »
By the time Drake had asked Amie had her mouth full of food.

---Local Space-----
"That's not good why would the Borg be there....wait a minute Terra, is there anything on any other stolen tech these Kazon have?" krystal asked.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:01:27 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: March 23, 2016, 02:48:10 AM »
"Won't know until I crack the archive - downloaded the whole thing, working on it now," Terra responded.

"We don't have time," Markus said. "Krystal, can your ships generate a Subspace Portal to get us to that transwarp conduit before the Borg arrive?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #471 on: March 23, 2016, 03:00:47 AM »
==Hospital==
Unfortunately the accommodations in this hospital were not of the best, and after they finished applying the stitches one of the doctors advised for Razuel to leave due to that a nasty rumor that he was a bad Omen spread throughout the hospital staff and were planning to throw him out anyway, but this doctor decided to give Razuel a syringe of Adrenalin so that he can get to somewhere safe.

==Hospital front entrance==
 So the plan went on as stated, but where could Raz go?, his ship was put into temporary lockdown for a few days due to the fight, and he's completely unaware of where Cecilia is, so he first went for a map, and decided to go for the armory out of spite due to the sedatives still in him causing him not to think straight, so with all of his things, Razuel set off for the Dragon'taan Armory, still suffering from some wounds, taking it as slow as he can, "Guns... Weapons... Safe..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #472 on: March 23, 2016, 03:19:08 AM »
It was as Razuel headed for the armory that he came across a peculiar man:

http://s25.postimg.org/ymmzrerzj/DMC_General_Draco_Bellator.jpg

It was obvious this man was a Jedi - he had two lightsabers clipped to his belt. The man approached him and asked, "Are you alright, sir?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: March 23, 2016, 03:20:05 AM »
"Won't know until I crack the archive - downloaded the whole thing, working on it now," Terra responded.

"We don't have time," Markus said. "Krystal, can your ships generate a Subspace Portal to get us to that transwarp conduit before the Borg arrive?"
"Serena will run a few calculations."

"You will have to stay between the Borealis and theAurora as they make a subspace portal for your ships." Argo noted working with Serena.

---ARMory)--
"So what do you two think" Tigress asked still at her stand giving away samples

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #474 on: March 23, 2016, 03:23:10 AM »
Razuel began to mumble, but because that was very hard to understand, his AI came out and talked to the Jedi, explaining their predicament in full to the Jedi, [AI]"...And that's why he's in such bad condition, Sir."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #475 on: March 23, 2016, 10:06:12 AM »
Rae once again appeared near Razuel. "Hey, you can go back to your ship now,we've returned all the items stolen, sorry bout the mishap, that old dock's security grid was hacked, it's very odd for a ship to be raided on planet, security is usually much tighter, I'm going to due a deeper investigation, something is bugging me, and here's my card." Rae said handing Raz a card.

Card:
Name Rae Arcnon
 Role: leader of Midnight Vixens squadron
DMI(Dragon Marauder Intelligence)/CI(Cerinian Intelligence)
Contact number( insert random numbers here)

"Mmmm this is good." Amie muttered, what did you put in this?" She asked the large tiger.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 10:07:45 AM by Ambre »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: March 23, 2016, 11:04:26 AM »
Razuel took the card, "Thanks.", then he stumbled back to his ship.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: March 23, 2016, 12:45:54 PM »
Rae Grabbed Razuel by the shoulder "Are you okay? Your seriously going to pass up free food?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: March 23, 2016, 10:47:06 PM »
Markus positioned his ship and it's attendant fleet near and around the Aurora and the Borealis, waiting for the subspace portal. Markus had long known of how quickly NCC forces moved about using this method, and hoped it was fast enough to get to the transwarp conduit before the Borg forces started showing up en masse.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: March 23, 2016, 11:10:11 PM »
The two Cerinian ships, seemed to blur a little as a large Blue portal opened between the two ships "This is very unsuaul so expect a bumpy ride." Krystal informed.