The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 261064 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #585 on: March 29, 2016, 03:48:53 PM »
"Question is how much have they stolen" Krystal asked. "We may have just seen the tip of the Ice burg."

____Dragon'taan____-

The orb continued to chase the partially invsible person seeming to not even be stopped by alley ways or alcoves, meanwhile a squad of  Wolf Arc Clones were converging on the idividuals position using the Orb as a tracking device as Rae was busy waiting for someone important
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 03:57:36 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #586 on: March 29, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »
"Even so," Markus responded, "That raises a bigger question: How did the Kazon capture Borg Technology?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #587 on: March 29, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »
"Along with That how does the Borg not know?" Krystal asked "You'd think their hive mind would notice something's missing it's not like them to forget something." Krystal added.

Hmm." Fyra muttered looking over the data.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #588 on: March 29, 2016, 04:43:39 PM »
Cecilia go inside of the taxi. "If he's not there he's probably at Draco's place. He's the ruler right?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: March 29, 2016, 04:57:21 PM »
*** Outpost Hood ***

"Another question to add to our already growing supply," Markus stated. "And if the Borg are aware, how are the Kazon able to hold them off?"

"We have to assume they have help - you saw the Cardassian and Breen ships with them," Voro suggested. "It may be they have help from elsewhere, too."

"What do you have?" Terra asked Fyra.

*** Dragon'taan ***

"There's two people I know as Draco - one is a fellow General on Indari's Command Staff, a Jedi Sentinel; the other is General Indari's father, the Dragon. Neither of them rules Dragon'taan - most people look to General Kyle, but he's really just the head of the Marauder Corps. The Dragon'taan Coalition is ruled by another man. But you are right to assume Mathayus may be at Indari Manor - he lives there with General Kyle and his family," Vokun explained. "Come to think of it, Lord-Admiral Tokarev and his new wife, Krystal, stay there, too, from time to time. But I don't blame them - Markus' sister is married to Mathayus, which makes Markus and Krystal family to the Indari family. Seems that family keeps getting bigger."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #590 on: March 29, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »
"In sure does. The Draco i'm talking about is the big dragon. And I had forgotten the name of his house. Indari manor, I hear it's very fancy. I can't wait to see the inside."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #591 on: March 29, 2016, 06:59:56 PM »
Razuel turned around to his guest, "I did have a feeling earlier, but that could've just been my AI acting up, or something, and saying that, I'm unsure."
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:03:08 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: March 29, 2016, 08:27:30 PM »
"Nothing Commander, just looking over the Data you have retrieved on the conduit and other things." Fyra replied still looking over all the data trying to find something..

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #593 on: March 29, 2016, 08:51:38 PM »
*** Outpost Hood ***

"What are you looking for?" Terra asked Fyra, "Maybe I can help you find it."

*** Dragon'taan Docking Bays ***

"Odd..." Draco commented. "Well, if you see or hear anything strange, alert me or one of the DMC officers planetside."

If Razuel was paying attention to his ship's readouts, he'd notice a faint signal on his motion sensors. Visual scans would pick up nothing but a shimmering, distorted figure, but motion scans would pick the apparition up heading toward the ship.

*** Dragon'taan Taxi, in transit ***

"It is fancy," Vokun assured Cecilia. "I've been inside a few times. But if you do get inside, bear in mind it's very rare for visitors to Dragon'taan to get to see the grounds of Indari Manor." The taxi landed at the gates of Indari Manor, where Vokun stepped out of the cab. The manor was off in the distance, a massive mansion looking over Dragon'taan's capital. Vokun rang the comm console as he waited for Cecilia.

*** Cardassia Prime ***

A Scimitar-class Reman Warbird dropped out of warp speed over Cardassia Prime. On the bridge, a single, bulky Worgen male sat in the Captain's chair. Ketorr couldn't claim he was comfortable working with the Romulan Republic, but his god-daughter - Lian - vouched for them, and that was enough for him. So, here he was, in a Reman Warbird over Cardassia Prime, playing the Romulan Republic Ambassador.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: March 29, 2016, 09:16:47 PM »
"I dunno, Terra, just anything odd, irregular." Fyra replied.

---Cardassia Prime, Reman Warbird, Docking bay. Wolf's claw----

"The ships not that big, he says. You'll find your way around he says. I tried to follow him for one minute and got lost, tripped on a mouse droid,turned around  and came back in here." Kia grumbled as she talk to her Dranei, adopted daughter Aylina, via a comm system.

"Sorry your not having fun, mom but you know the festival is a week long thing back here on Dragon'taan." The hologram face of  a Draenei said.

"I dunno if I'll be back in time." She muttered "I'll talk to you later though."

"Seeya."

Kia stopped the transmission and sighed, leaning herself over the table in front of her, the  Wolf muttered something intelligible, looking around her modified YT-1300 front passenger compartment. "Maybe I'll just lay down."

Dragon'taan east docking bays----

"Wonder what all that was about." Rae muttered still waiting on something.

The ARC clones where getting closer to the mysterious 'phantom' arming their weapons "STOP!" one of them yelled thinking they had spotted the idividual.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #595 on: March 29, 2016, 09:28:15 PM »

The shimmering figure scrambled to get on top of Raz's ship, but his cloaking device momentarily sparked, revealing a partial form - something thin, scrawny, and vaguely avian.

Draco heard the sudden clanging of something and asked, "Tell me you heard that...?"

*** Cardassia Prime ***

"Orlen, where is my wife?" Ketorr asked his AI.

"She went back to her ship," the AI responded. "Got a little frustrated when she tripped on a Mouse Droid."

Ketorr frowned. "Thought I got rid of all those," he mused. "Well, can you light a path for her--no, wait, better yet, get me a direct line to her ship."

"Channel open, sir," Orlen stated.

"Kia, honey, is the Wolf's Claw ready for takeoff? We don't want to keep the Cardassian Government waiting," Ketorr said. "Cardassians aren't the most patient people."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2016, 09:38:05 PM »
Cecilia shuffled out of the taxi and walked slowly to Vokun. She admired the size of the mansion and for a second couldn't even believe it. She came to Dragon'taan for just some fuel, that was it. But now her whole life was changing. "Wow, it's so big." She exclaimed.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #597 on: March 29, 2016, 09:42:36 PM »
"Well aside from my butt still hurting yes, the ships ready." Kia replied over the comms playing a game of checkers with an AI on the table.

Dragon'taan.

"I SAID STOP!!" the ARC clone yelled again converging on Raz's ship. "Great not this again." one of the clones grumbled. "That looks like a..." one of the clones  started stopping mid sentance to think.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #598 on: March 29, 2016, 09:46:17 PM »
Vokun chuckled. "That it is - but it's understandable, considering it houses such a large family, two dragons among them. Now, remember - you are about to step onto the grounds of Indari Manor. Be respectful, and mind your manners."

Drake stood up from bed, waking from his nap, when he felt a disturbance in the Force - different than the one he felt earlier. "I think we have a visitor," he commented.

A Snow Leopard dressed in Mandalorian armor arrived on the scene. "What do we have, Private?" she asked, holding her EE5 Rifle in her arms.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #599 on: March 29, 2016, 10:08:47 PM »
"I'll be sure to do so Vokun. I think I've met most of them already." Cecilia said, I've stumbled across Indari, and Draco. Even Faasnu himself as you know. I think I'll be okay."
Oh woof