The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 254796 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #540 on: March 26, 2016, 07:49:11 PM »
[Vivian]"GET. UP. NOW.", Vivian then returned into Razuel's watch and administered a hefty jolt to him, causing him to literally to jump up out of his seat and into the ceiling, getting stuck in it, [Razuel]"Yewf hlittle, oof...", He popped out of the ceiling and fell into his seat, "ArrraAAGH, I oughta hard reset you again!... *sigh* fine, lets get going.", Razuel gathered his stuff and started to head out the door.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #541 on: March 26, 2016, 09:30:55 PM »
"Yeah I know him. I've met him too. But he never said anything... then again, I never felt anything either."

(Sure thing)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #542 on: March 26, 2016, 10:56:27 PM »
"I am surprised he didn't notice it," Vokun commented. "He's usually very good at noticing such things in people."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #543 on: March 26, 2016, 11:25:25 PM »
"Maybe he just noticed it but didn't tell me. I wonder why he would do that..." Cecilia said.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: March 26, 2016, 11:49:05 PM »
"If that is the case, he likely did so to see if others would notice it," Vokun responded. "Like General Kyle, Faasnu rarely acts on something of that sort without some form of confirmation. If you can use the Force, as seems likely, you'd be among the first visitors to come here to Dragon'taan with such a connection and no awareness of it. Many of the Force users that come here to train are... well, I'll let Faasnu explain that part. All I can tell you is we get a lot of students here who don't ascribe to the Jedi Code or are tired of the Sith ways. Such was the case with myself and K'torr."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: March 27, 2016, 12:09:19 AM »
"Well, it looks like I need to pay him another visit. Actually, moving stiff with my mind sounds pretty cool."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #546 on: March 27, 2016, 12:33:04 AM »
Razuel went back to his ship and worked on little doo-dads and begun to repair Scotty, his damaged Mr.Handy.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: March 27, 2016, 12:37:14 AM »
"So it would seem," Vokun stated.

"Master," came the voice of a young Togruta, likely in her mid-twenties, "There has been a disturbance in the Force."

"I have felt it," Vokun responded, "As did our friend here, apparently." He indicated Cecilia.

*** Docking Bays ***

The young Human Jedi Razuel had encountered earlier - Draco Bellator - approached Razuel's ship. "Mister... well, sir, I never got your name. I just came to check up on you; are you alright?" Draco asked from outside, ensuring his voice was loud enough for Razuel to hear him.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: March 27, 2016, 12:48:35 AM »
Cecilia waved "hi there. Pleased to meet you. So, you can use the force too huh?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #549 on: March 27, 2016, 01:25:37 AM »
"Yes, I can," the Togruta responded.

"Cecilia, this is Ashara, she's one of my apprentices," Vokun stated. "I personally tutor her and my other apprentice, a Kaleesh named Xalek."

"Speaking of Xalek," Ashara said, "Here he comes now."

"Don't let his appearance unnerve you, Cecilia," Vokun assured Cecilia. "He may not say much, but he seldom needs to."

Xalek stopped, not even bowing to Vokun, his eyes fixed on Cecilia, never a sound coming from him other than his faint breathing.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2016, 01:55:42 AM »
Cecilia waved at Xalek. "Hi there Xalek. Nice to meet you." She extended her paw for a handshake.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: March 27, 2016, 02:01:20 AM »
A smaller robot hovered to the entrance of Razuel door and waved a metallic hand at Dracon to come in, insisting he follow it.

==Razuel's R&D Bay in his ship==

Razuel was nearly done fixing Scotty, but had activated Scotty's AI and voice box, [Razuel]"So, Scotty, think we should equip you with more guns and probably a stealth protocol, eh?" [Scotty]"I don't know, sir, I may not have the proper data storage for the new equips.", [Razuel] "Well, I'm fixing that now, so for now, you'll be sharing a board with Bill the coffee pot.", [Bill]" Oh joy!, We will have so much fun."(Imagine Bill with a mad hatter voice), [Scotty]"Kill. Me. Now. Razuel.", [Razuel] "Nope, that's not an option, Scott, and it'll only be for a short while, and please don't mess with the coffee this time.", Razuel then uploaded Scotty to the Coffee machine.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:02:11 AM by Razuel »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #552 on: March 27, 2016, 02:59:29 AM »
"I think he was preoccupied." Rae noted

Local space----

A large ship the Fire Fox exited subspAce behind the Aurora and Borealis
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2016, 04:59:44 AM »
*** Dragon'taan, Dragon's Pride Hotel Grounds ***

Cecilia waved at Xalek. "Hi there Xalek. Nice to meet you." She extended her paw for a handshake.

Xalek stared at Cecilia. Vokun had to break the ice: "Xalek, this is Cecilia, a fairly-recent arrival on Dragon'taan."

"The Force... is strong with you, Cecilia," Xalek spoke to Cecilia directly. "Such a thing is rare in acolytes who come here."

Ashara leaned closer to Cecilia. "For Xalek to speak to you directly in the first five minutes he's met you is a rare thing. Took me a week to get him to talk to me when I joined Master Suleyk's crew," she whispered to her.

"Cecilia isn't an acolyte, Xalek... at least, not yet," Vokun corrected Xalek.

Xalek bowed to Cecilia and Vokun. "Forgive me. I meant not to offend," he said.

*** Dragon'taan, Docking bay ***

Draco followed the smaller robot, wondering what was going on.

*** UNSC Space ***

The sudden arrival of the Fire Fox set the enemy retreat in full motion. What ships that could make it went back through the Transwarp Conduit, which closed behind them. The rest went down fighting. When it was all over, dozens of hulks littered the field. Markus breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank the Force it wasn't the Borg. But we still need to know how the Kazon got a hold of Transwarp technology."

"Already ahead of you, Lord-Admiral," Terra proclaimed. "Sent a probe through the aperture to follow it to it back to it's origin point, take some recon photos, and return. We'll know more in a few hours. In the meantime, I'd suggest heading to Outpost Hood for the time being."

"Right," Markus said with a nod. "All ships, set a course for Outpost Hood."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2016, 10:56:11 AM »
"Well that was a bit odd." Said Fyra the captain of the Firefox "Never had anyone run from this ship despite i having more weapons than the Aurora.

"That's because it's a bigger ship, Fyra but thanks for coming so quickly we might need your Dropships." Krystal replied

"Aft General, the Dire wolves are On Board along with a couple other units" Fyra replied

"indeed, systems are go for a full planetary invasion if need be." Rachel the Firefox and  Fyra's personal AI responded.

"Markus, with Argo's help I've gained access to the transwarp conduit, though the Cerinian ships could likely  jump through subspace to the location with the coordinates, we can also use the Conduit now." Serena noted.

"Should we come with you Markus?" Krystal asked.

Dragon'taan------------------------------------------------------

Amie awoke in cold sweat , letting out a  almost silent gasp as she shot up, looking around the room.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 10:58:46 AM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13