The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251453 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #495 on: March 24, 2016, 04:10:02 AM »
"Your the one going nuts not me." Amie giggled.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #496 on: March 24, 2016, 04:13:47 AM »
Razuel chuckled, "Yyeah~", continues to eat the chicken.  Out of Razuel's watch came a small Phoenix AI, that just sat on Razuel's shoulder while he ate.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:43:21 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #497 on: March 24, 2016, 04:35:58 AM »
General Bellator arrived again on the scene. "Hungry, I see," he told Razuel. "Anyway, I didn't get a chance to introduce myself - I'm General Draco Bellator, Battlemaster in the Jedi Order, Liaison between the Republic and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps, and one of the three Generals among General Indari's command staff... or four, if you count General Krystal."

"Yeah, speaking of her, is it true she married Lord-Admiral Tokarev?" Drake asked.

"I wouldn't be the one to know," Bellator responded.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: March 24, 2016, 10:15:49 AM »
"Technically yes, but it also kinda depends on your, definition of Marriage." Tigress noted. "Want to try some of My Chicken Supreme, General?" The large Tiger asked, keeping an eye on Razuel to make sure he was alright.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #499 on: March 24, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »
"I appreciate the offer, Quartermaster, but I've already eaten," Bellator responded.

*** UNSC Space ***

The Transwarp Conduit shimmered and eventually spat out a small fleet of Kazon Warships, True Way ships, and a handful of Breen warships. "What in the name of...?" Markus mumbled.

"That's... not what I was expecting," Lian said.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #500 on: March 24, 2016, 05:40:48 PM »
"Hmm, interesting." Krystal muttered. "it makes no difference though." once again the Aurora and Borealis powered up their Azurion reactors glowing a blue hue for a couple seconds

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #501 on: March 24, 2016, 08:52:19 PM »
The Coalition and Romulan warships also went shields-up and weapons-hot. The Kazon, Cardassian, and Breen ships wasted no time in launching their attack, targeting the Aurora and the Borealis first. The Coalition ships that had Mass Drivers and other such long-range weapons fired on the enemy vessels, and the battle was joined.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #502 on: March 24, 2016, 08:57:12 PM »
((Hmm... I've been waiting for a response from Syn but that's been putting me pretty far behind. Is it too late to recover?))
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: March 24, 2016, 09:54:08 PM »
((Hmm... I've been waiting for a response from Syn but that's been putting me pretty far behind. Is it too late to recover?))
You can always like appear at a hotel or something if you want.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: March 24, 2016, 10:20:04 PM »
(Or you could introduce another character in another area. Speaking of which, added Cardassia Prime and another world to the list of available locations. Check the first post.)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #505 on: March 24, 2016, 10:37:39 PM »
((All good solutions. I'm just going to wait a little longer.))
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: March 24, 2016, 11:12:40 PM »
The Coalition and Romulan warships also went shields-up and weapons-hot. The Kazon, Cardassian, and Breen ships wasted no time in launching their attack, targeting the Aurora and the Borealis first. The Coalition ships that had Mass Drivers and other such long-range weapons fired on the enemy vessels, and the battle was joined.
The weapons impacted on the secondary shields of the Cerinan Destroyers pretty much bouncing off if not dissipating. The two ships promptly returned firing  millions of hornet swarm missles, Particle cannon projectiles, Rail gun slugs and beam lasers headed for the Breen, Kazon and Cardassian ships
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 02:47:53 AM by Ambre »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: March 25, 2016, 02:44:47 AM »
(That's "Kazon", Ambre.)

The enemy fleet took hits to the shields, but none were put out of the fight. The Romulan Fleet moved to engage the Kazon/Cardassian/Breen fleet, and the Coalition ships hammered the enemy from afar.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: March 25, 2016, 02:49:09 AM »
The two Cerinain Destroyers headed into a supspace portal appearing behind the enemy ships and firing all thier weapons.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: March 25, 2016, 02:53:23 AM »
This time, two of the Kazon Predators lost their aft shields. At the same time, Coalition warships rained Kapoleron Turbolasers and Autocannons on the enemy ships, and three others had their shields burn out. Lian and the Romulans were quick to press that advantage, their disruptors slicing into decks and torpedoes blasting craters in the hulls.