The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead City (closed)  (Read 9041 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Re: Dead City (closed)
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 12:29:34 PM »
"Everyone shut the **censor** up!" Alexa hissed, slighlty raising her voice but not loud enough for the horde to hear. She turned an annoyed glance to Zed, looking him over and deeming him a non threat, for now. "You, get your ass in there with the rest of them." She didnt point the shotgun at him, but she was ready to if he tried to run. Her ears twitched slightly at the sound of the dead just further down the street, hoping she could get this done and over with before the infected spotted them. "As for the rest of you." She said looking back at the allyway. "I want any weapons you have down on the floor and I want it done nice and slowly. Like you said, if I shoot we are all dead, so dont give me a reason to pull the trigger."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 01:30:57 PM »
Zed saw that this might take a darker turn so, he does what he loves to do.."Ok fonda, but I must ask. Whats the piont of this? Robbing a doc, and some surviours. In fact I belive that you will get, what? A days worth of food? Plus that gun has it's safety on. Also you would be wasteing a rpund or two, on some lively people." He shrugs and walks over to the group and sets a sharpen kitchen knife on the ground and puts his arms behnd his back.

So he watched the gun weilding nut with a grin under the mask. For he knew that she was scared, for she could kill most of them in one shot, but reloading would take a few secounds so if he just got one cut... Ohhh hell would be on her...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 01:50:50 PM »
(Rasha one post every time i post.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 01:52:32 PM »
(Woops sorry, did not know that..)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 01:54:16 PM »
(I said it in the ooc on the same page that i let you in.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 01:56:06 PM »
(Ok then, well now I know so lets move on.)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »
(I'm waiting for one more person so just be patient.)

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2015, 07:42:48 PM »
Xia had, amazingly, stayed quite this whole time even after the man in the mask appeared. She had though he was with the fox at first, but it quickly became appearent this was not the case. It wasn't surprising really that a zombie invasion brought out the weird people, or rather the weird /in/ people.

But she couldn't worry about that right now.

She was about to be robbed.

"Are you serious? Two weeks into the end of the world and we are already breaking out the crazy masks and preying on each other like wild animals? What's next? Joy riding around town in crazy 80 leather biker outfits and tribal gear? You know what, fine! All I have is a bat and this cann of carrots. Fine! Take it! Take it all!"

The fat coyote tosses the can towards the fox in an act of anger...perhaps...it was not the best idea...

#feel free to decide if the can hits and sparks glorious CHAOS! Or have it travel two feet and pathetically bounce across the ground. I can dig both.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2015, 08:55:40 PM »
In Xia's fit of rage the can went wide flying out of the alley and banging up against a dormant car. Or should I say once dormant car letting out a loud ding as it's car alarm went off. Effectively being a dinner bell to all the surrounding undead.

Pat panicked when the alarm went off that definitely is a good reason for running. She quickly darted down the alley they were in and tried to get out on the other side but there were already a reasonable amount of them coming out of the nearby buildings some of theme were falling from windows too. They needed to get off the streets now or everyone is going to die.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2015, 09:41:33 PM »
"WILL EVERYONE SHUT THEIR **censor** MOU..." Leetonia began to yell, but stopped as the can was hurled toward her. The vixen ducked just in time, feeling it wiz by her head and hit something behind her, emitting a loud "clang". Immediately after the cars alarm went off, not giving her much time to cuss out the coyote. "You stupid bitch!" She yelled above the noise, quickly looking around the street and watching the dead mass begin to move towards her, one group coming from the store and another making their way down the road from where she came from. She had to get out of here, a few cans of food was not worth dying for.

Seeing the ally as the only clear way, Alexa pivoted and backed into it, hoping the survivors behind her didnt stab her in the back. "Back the **censor** up! Back the **censor** up!" She called to the people in the ally, firing a slug into the first zombie that reached the ally enterance, exploding its head into rain of blood and gore.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Xavier Akafur

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter-Wolf
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown, tan
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 205 lbs
  • Build: Sturdy
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2015, 04:41:39 AM »
When the car alarm started going off, Kreed looked past the vixen as the sudden horde of undead flooding into the alleyway. He first instinct was to take a swing at the shotgun-wielding bandit... but at the moment she might be the only one with enough bullets to slow down the undead. Still, a hostile with a firearm was infinitely more dangerous than the undead, no matter how many. Which is why he took a few precious seconds to step forward and place the blunt end of his axe against the vixen's back, just enough for her to feel it.

"Remember this later." He commented, letting just a hint of malice seep into his voice before he removed the weapon. He turned back and moved towards the dumpster that Pat had been looking at earlier, pressing his full weight into it and causing it to grind in protest as it was pushed across the pavement, slowly sliding away from the wall. The giant badger tried to turn it so that it would stem the flow of the undead, the metal container slowly creaking forward.

"Little help!" He called out, for while it may make an effective barricade, it was also almost too heavy for him to move, and the undead would be upon them before it was in place. Even if he could move it in time, that only stemmed one side of the alleyway. They needed an escape route.
Captain of the Stormrider

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2015, 01:52:33 PM »
Xia's eye twitched at the damage she caused. No, no, no...this was all wrong. This wasn't how it was supposed to go! Less than an hour out of hiding and she had already doomed four ogher souls to a fate arguably worse than death.

Well that's got to be a new record.

At the very least she could help pusb the dumbster into place. Try as she might to help push the fat coyote was just no match in strength. She yelps as a undead claw tries to grab her from around the corner of the dumbster. With a swing of her bat she breaks the beasts paw with a loud crack.

Stapping back the coyote readies her bat for any more zombies that may get past tbe dumbster. This was all her fault, she thought, if she had just given the fox the stupid bleeding can...

She had to make this right, but how?

Xia peers over her shoulder to the other side of the alley. How far would she get, dashing into the horde and leading them away? Probibly ten feet before they swarmed her. At best she would provide five minutes of a distraction as the horde consumed her. And as...meaty as Xia was, that was probbibly NOT a pleasent way to go...

The coyote was however too afraid for such heroics. "Someone find a fire escape or...or a door!" The yote readies her bat for a heavy swing, "I'll hold this end...I hope..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2015, 01:43:03 PM »
Dr.Zed wasn't suprised how fast the maddness has grown...But then again..this will help in in the long run. Dor now it's a good time to be their saver, their hope, their light in the dark. So he yells at the top of his lungs to get the zeds attetion. As he waved his arms. He knew that zeds love noise and loners.

So after he makes a seen he quickly jogs down the street away from the horde that might have seen this tasty soul. For his body was being pumped with excitment and fear. For running away from his problems is what he has done all in his life. He only hopes that they never catch him...

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2015, 04:33:05 PM »
Pat clenched her teeth hearing the dumpster scrape against the ground. She quickly reloaded letting the shells pop out and scatter across the ground and she placed two more buckshot shells into her hunting shotgun. She fired a shot into the horde that amassed on her side, not really trying to kill them, just knock them back by blasting the nearest zed into its competition knocking most of the nearby ones down.

She then herd one of the new comers get the attention of the horde on the opposite side. Quickly she grabbed her shotgun by the barrel and held her golf club with her right hand. She needed to keep this side back until the other side was clear. She used the full range of her golf club smashing any undead that got too close for comfort. Knocking them back or down. She wouldn't be able to keep them back for long hopefully her apparent allies would call her when it was clear enough to run.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2015, 05:35:19 PM »
Alexa began to back up as the herd funneled into the allyway, letting out a small yip as she hit Kreeds axe. A shiver went down her spine as he spoke, knowing full well it would only take one good shove from the big badger and she would be zombie food.

Man, karma is a bitch.

She got back to the task at hand though, firing off another two shots as she moved around the dumpster as it was pushed in place, the undead wave hitting into shortly after but seeming to stop there. Rotten limbs reached over the dumpster towards them but the infected didnt seem to have the ability to climb over it, but the fox didnt know how long that would last, and frankly, she didnt want to find out. "This is a really **censor** BAD  area to get caught in." She said, turning to see that the other end too was blocked. But the ramblings the panicing coyote gave her an idea, and as the fox looked up she found Xias words to be true. "Hey! Hey! Fire escape!" She yelled, pointing up to a platform with a raised ladder hanging down. Quickly moving over to Pat, she grabbed the husky and pushed her into Kreed, motioning for the badger to look up. "Lift her up to try and reach that ladder."

Not waiting for him to respond, Alexa turned away, taking Pats spot in beating back the walkers.