The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dead City (closed)  (Read 9122 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Re: Dead City (closed)
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2015, 03:23:15 PM »
Leetonia could here Pat racing up the steps behind her, the fox was truly starting to panic now. Thanks to the fat coyote she had lost the element of surprise, and now her once victims could use their guns. Taking her shotgun off her shoulder, the vixen quickly dobe behind an air conditioning unit, only peeking one ear over the top of it so she could hear. "Stay back bitch!" She yelled, gripping her weapon tight in her paws.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Xavier Akafur

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Otter-Wolf
  • Coloring: Chocolate brown, tan
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 205 lbs
  • Build: Sturdy
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2015, 08:13:08 AM »
Kreed had to struggle to get up the ladder with the horde of zombies grabbing at his legs. Luckily that was all they were doing as he was out of reach of their gnashing teeth. He saw the vixen scale up ahead of him, and spent a few moments kicking himself free of the grasping undead hands. This was precisely why he wore a pair of baggy jeans, the fabric tough enough to prevent the myriad of scratches he would have otherwise received.

Suddenly a paw reached down and grabbed his own, helping him lift himself above the throng of undead. As he finally pulled himself up onto the fire escape he heaved a sigh, dropping his bag down onto the steel grate for a moment as he caught his breath. "Pesky bastards." He grumbled, looking up at the husky went racing up the stairs. Confused, he looked around and noticed that the vixen was already missing. His eyes met the coyotes and he offered a rare smile to the girl before standing up. "I assume she ran off?" He asked, jerking a thumb up towards the roof.
Captain of the Stormrider

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2015, 06:52:18 AM »
Xia leans heavily against the railing. She breaths heavily, staring down at the zombies of various species and shapes as they stare back, howling, groaning, snapping their jaws and in some rare cases even beaks at the air.

"Yeah. Can't imagine why." Xia smiles. She stands up dusting herself off.  "She may be a crazy desperate bandit but she has the right idea. I don't know if zeds can climb ladders, but they will eventually spill into this building and block our escape. We need to keep moving..." the coyote turns to the noise down the street. The zombies below stir, almost like changing tides in a river. Some moving to the car, some still groping for the living who escaped them.

"Well...looks like the zombies didn't get him after all...we should get going..." Xia says again, "We are going to have the qhole city down on us at this rate..."

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »
Both of them would be awnsered how severe it was when Pat yelled some more as she got onto the roof. "I'm going to make you wish you didn't **censor** with us!" What pat was hoping though is that the vixen would surrender. She was outnumbered and had a very scary big guy against her and she was cornered. Now unless she was stupid too this was probably going to get ugly.

Once on the roof she slid behind a brick chimney and yelled as she reloaded her shotgun. "Kreed is coming up! You better play nice or he'll gut you on the spot!" she at least hoped that the fox would give up for now. At least till they were out of danger completely.

As for Dr. Zed. Maybe driving a loud car till it was out of gas was a bad idea. The noise from the car alerted the horde in his vicinity making walking through the streets probably the worst idea right now. There was already undead dotted on the street and more were coming out of nearby buildings. And not to mention the undead that populated the street behind him. He was basically cornered and because he broke the window on the car there was no way he could use that to hide from them.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:53:06 PM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2015, 07:59:01 PM »
Leetonia growled as Pat yelled back at her, sending out threats. The vixen had really stuck her foot in the hornets nest this time, and for once in a long while she was actually scared she wouldnt win this one, but she couldnt show it or it would be the end of her. "And whos going to make me pay hmm? The badger? You? I faced tougher bitches in prison!" Quickly peeking above the AC unit, Alexa fired a shot at the roof bear the chimny, hoping to discourage the husky from coming out of cover. "This is a dog eat dog world, and if I have to rob a couple of poor bastards to put some food in my stomach then Im going to!" She telled, rising up again to shoot again. But something went wrong this time. The next shell had not loaded propely, the round cocked into the barrel wrong and jammed the firing mechanism, a distinct "click" coming from the shotgun as the pin hit nothing.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2015, 08:51:05 PM »
   The Doctor had cursed a bit knowing that his rational side was trying to take over, but fear was keeping both sides at bay...So now he was only thinking of now and more so...the thought oh being a zed.. "Greaaatt...." He growled as he got out of the car..

He saw that basically, he was dead...he knew and let a tear flow under his mask...He took his syringe and was going to press it in his arm, but something spoke to him.."Dr.Zed...I thought you were a zed hunter.." The voice inside his head spoke.. "I am!... But it's hopeless!" He shouted.."Is it?...think...." Then the voice was gone and he put the syringe back into his bag...

Now his pushed his fears aside since survival was on top..Now he understood that he was for the most part, surrounded...but the zeds can only come from so many ways..So he held his kitchen knife and made his move to a building with a step ladder next to it..but of course a few zeds were blocking the way.. So he tried to take his first swing but it got stuck..so he just left it in their and shoved the zed out the way..

He got to the step ladder and procceeded to climb, however one of the zeds clawed his leg, making a claw mark...He yells in pain as he barely gets on the roof and rolls up his pant leg and then freaks out....."No.....no..."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2015, 10:43:38 PM »
"No gutting!" Xia appears on the scene shortly. She tries to step between around the husky, if a bit foolishly, in a vain attempt to prevent fore said disembowlment of foxy bandits. "No one is gutting no one!" The yote say loudly.

"Look. We don't have time for this. None of us do. Zombies are going to over run this building in minutes and we wont escape if we are all arguing about who tried to rob who, which by the way was a real jerk move miss." The coyote scolds the fox before turning again to pat. "Please...she is just scared, and hungry and desperate. Just like the rest of us. /Please/ just...let it.../go/. We can just leave no and if the fox follows us fine, if jot she can go her own way and get eaten. Just please...we need to /go/."

There is desperation in Xia's voice, more so when she hears the gun up top dry fire and jam. She doesn't want to see more people die. Even if they tried to rob her.

She doesn't even know what happened to that poor strange lizard, who's cries of pain and terror are barely audible over the sound of the groaning horde. She thinks her ears can pick up the sound of someone yelling "No!" in the distance around the corner.

Offline Xavier Akafur

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2015, 06:47:38 AM »
Kreed rubbed his axe blade off of the back of his glove, blood smearing across the leather. "It would be more of a hacking..." He corrected when the coyote spoke up. He made his way slowly up the fire escape, though it was more to distance himself from the zombies than to try and assault the vixen on the roof. She had a gun, he had an axe, and there was a considerable gap between where she was likely hiding and the edge of the roof he was on. The coyote was right, even if it was for the wrong reasons. Kreed couldnt safely get to her, and none of them could afford to take a bullet, an injury in this scenario would be fatal... sooner or later.

The sound of glass breaking would rise over the din of the slavering ghouls below, Kreed having stopped near the upper floors to smash open a window to one side of the fire escape. He paused, waiting for a reaction from inside, then leaned over to try and get a look at the interior. "Leave her." He grumbled, his voice like gravel being crushed in his chest. Personally he thought he might enjoy tossing the vixen off the roof, irritated that he had risked himself to save somebody who turned out to be so problematic. He wasn't going to make that mistake again. "We need to find an exit."

With a careful movement he hooked the window sill with his axe and slid over to the other side of the railing, reaching over and taking hold of the opening. He ahd cleared it to the best of his ability, but he could still feel glass shards trying to dig through his gloves. The room he entered was dark, but it was quite obviously a bathroom even in the gloom. The door was closed,and he heard nothing coming from the other room.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2015, 06:21:49 PM »
Pat sighed after Xia's reasoning. She was actually right about the time constraint. if they didn't hurry the infected just at the foot of the building would disperse and she would be stuck with the bandit till it was clear to go. not wanting to face the fox so she wouldn't blast her willingly, she simply walked from her cover to the ladder and went down to where Kreed made his entrance. She didn't look around assuming Kreed did so and quickly used her rifle to knock of some of the more dangerous bits of glass out of the frame hopping in after. the faster she gets away from the fox the better is all she could think of in her mind.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2015, 10:13:49 PM »
Leetonia swore as the gun jammed, quickly dropping down behind the AC unit and pulling back the action. Her ears stood straight up as she hears the coyote begin to talk; reaching into the chamber to grip her fingers around the shell and wiggle it. After a few good pulls the slug unlodged from the barrel, the action sliding forward and loading in the next round. She didnt peek back up though, instead listening to the rest of Xias words.

Damn it, she was right. Staying up on this roof would get her killed, and even though she hated to admit it, Alexa would need the others to survive, which ment swallowing her pride and playing nice. But if the others could look past the fact she tried to rob them, so could she, even if she didnt like it. "**censor** **censor** **censor**!" She growled to herself, making her decision.

The vixen peered up above to watch the husky leave the roof before turning back to her gun, loading un the shell she took out, two shells from her vest, and two from the shotgun strap, making the gun fully loaded. But she didnt sit up and take aim again. Instead, she swung the shotgun over her shoulder and stood up, raising her hands a little as she stepped from cover and slowly made her way over to the coyote.

"This... this dosent mean anything." The fox mumbled, lowering her hands and crossing her arms, turning her gaze away from Xia and looking anywhere that wasnt at the coyote. "But, youre right. Ill give up."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
   Dr.Zed was more scared then in pain at the moment, but he gave a half secound thought and decided to do something that might save his life..He knew the infection was spread threw body fluids. However the thought of removeing the fluids came to mins..So with the empty syringe he stuck it in his trobbing leg and pulled out blood until the syringe was full.
     He grolwed in pain but kept his trap shut as he ripped a part of his cloak and tie it around the wound. So he felt a bit ill due to removeing some blood, he tried to get up but felt better on the ground on the roof, and decided to stay their...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2015, 08:30:39 AM »
Xia didnt respond to the fox as she brushed past her. She was in shock. She said things...with words even...and people listened to her. People never listen to her! And she probibly saved a life ! New friends, food and she rescued a fox from certain arguably justified death! Happy day indeed!

She couldn't save the lizard, saddly. He was probibly out there, laying in a ditch with the horde feasting upon his lizardy entrails. The thought was enough to dampen her renewed spirits, especially when she condsidered how it was partially her fault for him being eaten.

No time for her to worry about that now though.

Stepping into the room, avoiding the glass of the broken window Xia calls, "If you see a weapon I call dibs. I uh...ran out of bat back there. And I think Ill be a little more usefull if armed." Rubbing her arm she adds, "If we need a direction I...I know of a house south of here. Its small. Not very well baricaded and has no supplies but if we need a place to hide...unless yall know of some other place to hide out. That's cool...I guess."

Offline Xavier Akafur

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2015, 09:32:29 AM »
Kreed looked over his shoulder as the others filtered into the tiny bathroom, cautiously opening the door just before Xia managed to get herself through the window.

"Dibs, then." He conceded in a low voice as he looked around the dark interior beyond the portal. His eyes adjusted after a short few seconds and he stepped through the door into the living room of the apartment. Blankets and clothes were scattered about the room, dusty and unused for some time. It looked like the residents had left in a hurry, but at least had the forethought to lock the door behind them. Either that or nobody thought this place was a good idea to hide out in.... the latter thought made the badger eye the door at the far side of the room with some trepidation.

He looked over his shoulder and gave a nod. "Check the closets." he said evenly before moving across the room at an even pace and checking the peephole after a quick glance to either side of the door. The hallway outside was lit by some faint sunlight streaming through a window somewhere, and looked empty.... for now.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2015, 03:13:09 PM »
Pat heard Xia call dibs on the next weapon and thought. After a quick seccond of debate she handed her golf club to Xia handle first and said. "You can borrow this in the meantime. But i'll need you to stick with me while we look around. Sounds fair?" the golf club's shaft was bent in several ways because the amount of hitting she has done with it. It probably won't last too long at this rate.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2015, 03:26:50 PM »
    The Doc was on the roof, dreading all the chocez he has made...Then that voice waz tuanting him once more. "Poor doctor..your life is but a watse...Well looks like you are dead!"  The doc was quite confused...He is still alive...but he knows that borth sides can't live... So taking off his Mask he jumps off the roof and lands head first into the pavment....Now the doc has been removed from this world and won't come back....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:32:12 PM by Rasha Silva »