The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92870 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2490 on: September 25, 2016, 08:11:40 PM »
Moka had stayed behind as she felt safer there. She just drew in her book and waited for red.

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 01:01:54 AM

Sierra handed them to Cifero and leaned over his shoulder to read them.

Ruby sighed
"I apologize if I was a bit of a brat earlier...the servants used to spoil me so I am used to being treated like a "princess" by them. Father may not have done the same but I was still used to it." She took a bite of the sandwiche.

The crat peered at the writing, just able to make it out through the bloodstains. "Hm... that's not good," he said. "According to these, Daisy, while on the way home, got stunned by a strange group of people who..." Cifero blinked. "... Who pinned her to the wall and tried to take her gem." He flipped to the next page. "What's more, they seemed to know something about her abilities, which is why they attacked her in the first place..." Turning to the last page, Cifero furrowed his brow. "She managed to get free, then lost them in the city before returning here, but whatever they had used to cut into her had left her mortally wounded... but she still has her gem." The crat looked down at the wound on his belly. "... Who do you think it could've been?"

Cassy nodded slowly. "I see," she replied, biting into her own sandwich and chewing thoughtfully as something occurred to her. "... Why belly dancing?"

Zanthe surpressed the urge to tense up as Devin touched her abdomen, but was unable to stop her cheeks from coloring ever so slightly. "Yes," she said, keeping her initial reply to-the-point. "Though the stab wound still has some way to go."

Sierra shrugs but looks very serious. "If they knew how to get in here...they will do so again."

"Belly dancing is just sort of a family tradition. A lot girls in my family knew how to do it and we believe it makes us dance like the fire we create." Ruby says before eating.

Cifero read over the note again. "Not sure if they came here, but... if they knew about Daisy, they might know about me," he murmured, looking at Sierra. ".... I'd best lay low for a while, huh?" Smiling gently, he kissed her on the cheek.

Zanthe, as a formality, gently flashed a small smile of her own, taking a seat beside Devin to watch the sunset. She was also, against her will, blushing a little. "... I like our interactions as well."

Cassy nodded gently, eating more of her own sandwich. "Well, um... you're quite good at it," she said, shrugging and flushing a little. "I've seen you do it at times in class, and your movements are really fluid..."

Sierra kisses back. "Yes there is a place I know where we can hide. We should start packing, let Cassy and Ruby know where we are going."

Ruby blushes. "Yes, I have practiced for years and I have a great teacher."
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2491 on: September 25, 2016, 08:47:18 PM »
Cifero looked into Sierra's eyes, smiling. "...As you wish," he said, swishing his tail. "Let me just get some clothing on."

Cassy flushed a bit and nodded. "Apparently... Hey, er.... If you ever want to practice, well... We have been taking the same class." The crat stretched a little, arching her back and extending her wings. "I'd be willing to dance with you and all."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2492 on: September 25, 2016, 09:38:15 PM »
Ruby blushed even more.
"Err...sure, but only if your fine dancing in your undwear. Those outfits we wear in class are more than just for show you know." Ruby said and based on what the teacher would have taught Cassy it was pretty much true.

Sieraa nods and grabs cifero some clothes.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2493 on: September 25, 2016, 10:20:49 PM »
Ruby blushed even more.
"Err...sure, but only if your fine dancing in your undwear. Those outfits we wear in class are more than just for show you know." Ruby said and based on what the teacher would have taught Cassy it was pretty much true.

Sieraa nods and grabs cifero some clothes.

Cifero quickly gets the pants on and starts cleaning a bit. "...Let's pack, then tell them?" he asked Sierra.

Cassy's cheeks burned red as she looked over at Ruby. "...I'm fine with it if you are," she said, rubbing her arm. "I... I don't really own a full-length shirt anyhow, so that'll make things a touch easier."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2494 on: September 25, 2016, 10:27:13 PM »
"I am ok with it, and so long as it doesn't restrict movement it should be fine." Ruby said and looked towards the hallway.
"They seem busy...so why don't we get started?"

Sierra nodded and already started gathering her things.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2495 on: September 25, 2016, 10:35:05 PM »
"I am ok with it, and so long as it doesn't restrict movement it should be fine." Ruby said and looked towards the hallway.
"They seem busy...so why don't we get started?"

Sierra nodded and already started gathering her things.

Cassy looked over towards the noisy halway and nodded. "Good idea... I guess we're moving houses to be safe," she said, cleaning up the meal and packing her own bag. "Come on, we should start packing everything essential."

Cifero quickly and carefully put Daisy's bloody notes in the proper receptical for carrying something bloody, then went to wash his hands quickly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2496 on: September 25, 2016, 10:47:10 PM »
Ruby looked around but had come here with nothing.
"What should I help with?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #2497 on: September 26, 2016, 12:01:54 AM »
*Red sat on a bench before looking out into the coast-line once more*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2498 on: September 26, 2016, 12:25:34 AM »
(Krayav you want to continue our rp with moka.)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2499 on: September 26, 2016, 12:33:31 AM »
(If it is fine with you, then yes)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2500 on: September 26, 2016, 12:39:19 AM »
A little Lizard girl came over to the bench where Krayav was sitting, licking a ice cream cone. She sat down and stared at the sunset for a little bit.
"The sun is so pretty today, isn't it Mr.?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2501 on: September 26, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »
"Yep"*He said, it was a surprisingly clear day for Acension standards*

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2502 on: September 26, 2016, 12:45:47 AM »
The little girl smiled.
"Yeah...I bet that lady staying in your appartment is just as pretty." She said referring to Moka.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2503 on: September 26, 2016, 01:01:01 AM »
"Yeah, She is..."*he looked at the small girl*"Wait... How do you know her?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2504 on: September 26, 2016, 01:08:50 AM »
"I know a lot of things. I know you met her at a salad bar, I know your the reason she has survive the first assault...and I know that the monsters are on their way to retrieve her right now.” The little turns to you and her eyes begin to glow. You feel her start to attack your mind as you look at her