The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 90326 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Acension Revival
« on: August 15, 2015, 03:46:38 AM »
Welp..remember 2014? the good ol' days? remember when a (now washed up) noob made a semi successful RP that gained him a good spot as a chatty cheetah? remember when said washed-up deadbeat was keeping the RP alive by feeding it updates through a metaphorical I.V? well I sure do! so I am reviving that sellouts broken dreams in a RP I hope will atleast last a month

Chosse youre own jobs,Own youre houses ect this will include crime in it too so yeah have fun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheets and other shiz:

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Species:

Clothing:

Personality:

Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¤No extreme romance

¤No godmodding

¤Powers are allowed TO A  EXTENT

¤You can have more then one character *COUGH* *COUGH* *SIGH*

¤Have fun the one person that will join!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:58:42 PM by Evnamishko, Reason: fixed the description for you. »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 05:02:14 AM »
Name:Red Locus

Height:6'9

Weight:160

Species:Ragnos

Cloting:Red flannel shirt with black t-shirt underneath,jeans,black shoes

Personality:Kind,Friendly,Sarcastic

Other:~None~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 12:55:29 AM by Red Locus »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 01:29:44 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Height: 6' 2''

Weight: ~200 lbs

Species: Raccoon

Clothing: Changes depending on what he's doing, the day, the time of said day.

Personality: Quiet, friendly, calculating.

Other: Works as a part-time employee, sometimes as a 3-bit criminal.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 02:06:00 AM »
(lets start guys)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 05:57:35 AM »
Ray sat in the basement of his ground-level apartment, a few fold-out tables strewn about. He was planning on something big, something to help him pay his debts.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 05:03:51 PM »
(Well, I'll join in too. Also, anyone else unfamiliar with this who's reading this post, please check out the "Acention City" thread for further details.)

Name: Zanthe Kalonike (Real name is
Spoiler for Hidden:
Nicole A. Hendrix
)

Height: 5 feet, 10 inches

Weight: 149 lbs.

Species: Catfox

Clothing: Varies; she uses a lot of disguises. At home, she normally just wears a tank top of varying length and a pair of pajama pants or something of the like, and in public she dresses in a way that keeps her lower back covered, no matter what.

Personality: Despite her job, she's actually rather kind, once someone gets to know her. She'd rather have a normal life, but due to certain circumstances, she is unable to for at least a few more years.

Other: Her main, and also rather secret, job is that of a partially freelance assassin, a job she had to take as part of the aforementioned circumstances. She also does tech support under an alias, and takes a few odd jobs here and there. She has a tattoo of a winged skull on her lower back with the letters DIE tattooed just underneath it, but the letters are actually initials...

In addition, Zanthe is a moderate supernatural being known as a coyote, and has the following abilities:

Heightened strength
Heightened resistance to magic (mind and body control spells don't work on her)
Heightened senses
Slightly accelerated healing capabilities
Can shapeshift into a feral coyote
Has the ability to detect magic

She's not overly powerful, but is stronger than the average anthro. Stronger, heavier people can still give her trouble though.

(And that's who I'll start with, I suppose. :P)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 03:55:38 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 05:08:09 PM »
Name: Geoffrey Noah

Height: 5'7''

Weight: He has no idea. Chubby with some muscle.

Species: Cinnamon Black Bear

Clothing: Earth tone t-shirts, blue or black jeans. Occasionally wears a black jacket and cap.

Personality: Introverted, friendly, overthinker, easily distracted and overwhelmed, occasionally silly, hates upsetting people.

Other: Currently homeless.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 10:45:55 PM »
*Seth was in his house*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2015, 04:17:27 AM »
Flicking an ear, Zanthe opened her eyes as she awoke her from her catnap, the lights of the nearby city visible from her position on the couch. "Hmm... That rain should help the plants grow," she said, stretching gently so as to avoid reopening the wound in her upper side. The night before had been tough even for someone of her talents, but she was alive, nonetheless. Standing up, the catfox walked into the small kitchen of her safehouse, smoothing her fur out as she went to get a glass of water.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:45 AM »
Name: Drago Destiny Draklight,

Height: 7ft 4

Weight: 160kg

Species: Angelic Dragon

Clothing: He is currently wearing black boots and camo cargo pants, he wears a plain navy blue t-shirt and always has a pair of his favorite (secretly indestructible) sunglasses.

Personality: Witty, Warm-hearted and friendly, tidy, thoughtful and sympathetic, social, cool headed, hard-working and honset, but sometimes likes to joke around, intelligent and curious, brave and open minded, diplomatic and slightly emotional.

Other-
Currently studying a double degree in Mechanical and Mechatronic engineering, has a scholarship at the best university at Ascension, he is very bright and a well respected and popular individual, who loves to exercise and is always looking to learn.

His family is one of the richest in the Ascension and highly influential but are quite mad that Drago is going into engineering rather than Medicine or Political

Weapons- ..he has a pen and some kitchen knives

Appearance- Drago is a golden Dragon with white angel wings. He is has a muscular build with very warming and calm eyes. He however has a tattoo on his chest of a red dragon spewing black flames.

Drago's house-
From the outside this house looks posh and extravagant, it has been built with tan bricks and has poplar wooden decorations. Tall, squared windows add to the overall style of the house and have been added to the house in a mostly symmetric way.

The house is equipped with an average kitchen and one average bathroom, it also has a large living room, four bedrooms, a snug dining area and a small garage.

The building is fairly rounded in shape. The house is half surrounded by overgrown wooden overhanging panels.
The second floor is the same size as the first, but part of it hangs over the edge of the floor below, creating an overhang on one side and a balcony on the other. This floor has a very different style than the floor below.

The roof is low and square shaped and is covered with seagrass. One large chimney sits at the side of the house. Many smaller windows let in plenty of light to the rooms below the roof.
The house itself is surrounded by a well kept garden, with a grass field and flower patches at the edges of the garden.
(note any of you touch my house and your dead (; )

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
Drago walked outside his home and locked the door, he gave himself a quick pat for his wallet, phone, and his earphones/ musical device. With a happy nod he threw his keys in the air and walked over to his vechile and stopped.
' I think a stroll today, i have no school today so i think i might see whats happening today' Drago though happily.
Drago began strolling down the pavement towards the unknown that was toady.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 12:14:10 PM »
Using Fluffy (link in signature, too long to copy-paste)
Replaced:
-Job to Nightclub security officer.
-Attire to sports sunglasses, knee long jacket, cargo pants and high boots + job uniform.
-He keeps his powersuit folded nearby.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2015, 02:36:30 PM »
(I've given it some thought, and I believe that, this time around, Zanthe might have a few supernatural abilities. Nothing huge, but definitely a few good ones. Should I PM you about this, Red, or would you prefer I added it to her profile?)

Zanthe got the water container out of the refrigerator, then searched around for a glass.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2015, 05:23:43 PM »
Fluffy was taking a walk in city center... playing Ingress.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2015, 06:14:51 PM »
Acon strutted down the street as if she owned the place. Her confidence was clear for all to see as her six inch heels clacked against the sidewalk. As she moved, Acon pushed past several furs in her way, the rest just stepped to the side and glared at the back of her head.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 02:35:30 AM »
*Seth was getting ready for a case in the nearby court*