The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92915 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #2385 on: August 29, 2016, 04:36:18 AM »
*Red sat on the couch watching T.V*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #2386 on: August 30, 2016, 02:35:05 AM »
Zanthe looked up at the sky, the dusk breeze rippling through her fur. "... I would be glad to go to the park with you," she said. "I do not think that I have been there yet."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2387 on: August 30, 2016, 03:04:11 AM »
"It's pretty nice, very open area and surprisingly kept clean. I like to relax or work out there sometimes." He gave a light smile. "And zaida is going to get your room ready back at the house." He finished as they walked, the park in the distance.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #2388 on: August 31, 2016, 02:40:19 AM »
Zanthe looked at Devin for a moment, her usual unreadable expression on her face. "I see," she replied, rubbing behind one of her ears as she walked beside him. "...She seems to be rather careful about who she trusts." The catfox shrugged. "Which is, I suppose, a good thing, considering your own profession."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #2389 on: August 31, 2016, 02:44:25 AM »
"Yea, she's always been untrusting and cautious around others, especially me at some point.. Zaida is really kind and caring once you get to know her, and a bit silly. I'm sure she'll warm up to you." He shrugged lightly as they walked onto the grass of the park.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2390 on: August 31, 2016, 05:47:16 AM »
Zanthe walked along for a few steps, enjoying the feeling of natural earth under her paws, though she did not show it. "...Silly, huh?" she murmured, glancing around at the park. "I will take your word for it..." The catfox, not sure what else to do, reached over and took Devin's hand.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2391 on: August 31, 2016, 05:56:52 AM »
"Yea she doesn't se-" he stopped talking suddenly, when she grabbed his hand. A bit flustered, before holding her hand as well. His paws gentle with hers. "It's nice huh?" Devin asked as they walked through the park.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:59:14 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2392 on: August 31, 2016, 06:02:57 AM »
Zanthe nodded once, quite flustered herself as evidenced by the almost unnoticeable blush on her cheeks. "Very nice," she said, glad to be where she was.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2393 on: August 31, 2016, 10:48:48 PM »
*Red knocked on Devin's house door, Intending to talk to someone*
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:51:06 PM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #2394 on: September 01, 2016, 01:00:38 AM »
Moka had stayed behind as she felt safer there. She just drew in her book and waited for red.

Post Merge: September 01, 2016, 01:01:54 AM
Sierra handed them to Cifero and leaned over his shoulder to read them.

Ruby sighed
"I apologize if I was a bit of a brat earlier...the servants used to spoil me so I am used to being treated like a "princess" by them. Father may not have done the same but I was still used to it." She took a bite of the sandwiche.

The crat peered at the writing, just able to make it out through the bloodstains. "Hm... that's not good," he said. "According to these, Daisy, while on the way home, got stunned by a strange group of people who..." Cifero blinked. "... Who pinned her to the wall and tried to take her gem." He flipped to the next page. "What's more, they seemed to know something about her abilities, which is why they attacked her in the first place..." Turning to the last page, Cifero furrowed his brow. "She managed to get free, then lost them in the city before returning here, but whatever they had used to cut into her had left her mortally wounded... but she still has her gem." The crat looked down at the wound on his belly. "... Who do you think it could've been?"

Cassy nodded slowly. "I see," she replied, biting into her own sandwich and chewing thoughtfully as something occurred to her. "... Why belly dancing?"

Zanthe surpressed the urge to tense up as Devin touched her abdomen, but was unable to stop her cheeks from coloring ever so slightly. "Yes," she said, keeping her initial reply to-the-point. "Though the stab wound still has some way to go."

Sierra shrugs but looks very serious. "If they knew how to get in here...they will do so again."

"Belly dancing is just sort of a family tradition. A lot girls in my family knew how to do it and we believe it makes us dance like the fire we create." Ruby says before eating.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 01:05:19 AM by Magic Moka »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2395 on: September 01, 2016, 04:14:52 AM »
*Red looked back at Moka, pointing at the door nonchalantly before continuing knocking the tetris theme*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #2396 on: September 01, 2016, 05:20:50 AM »
Devin looked at the now setting sun, he rubbed the back of his neck. "I really like... hanging out with you zanthe. It's nice to have you around." He said as they walked under a tree. He then sat down patting the grass for her to sit with a light smile before looking at the sunset.

Zaida was playing Overwatch in her Pj's, her ears flicked as she heard a knock on the door "better be that onesie I ordered... I've been waiting forever" she mumbled. The monster quit the game and got up drinking the last of her energy drink. Zaida opened the door "Yea?" She asked red slightly disappointed to see no package anywhere.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 05:23:20 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2397 on: September 01, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
"Hi"*Red waved, guessing Zaida would close the door immediately*"Remember me?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #2398 on: September 01, 2016, 10:52:43 PM »
The monster gave a soft sigh "Yea, why?.. What do you want?" Zaida asked looking at the two.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2399 on: September 01, 2016, 11:00:29 PM »
"To hang around, Counting the fact that I know no-one and personally need something to talk to, Other then myself"*He said calmly before slowly backing away from the door*"But it IS fine if you don't want that."