The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 13487 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2015, 06:02:13 PM »
Angder watched the commotion. "OK... how do they react to someone they don't know... haven't killed em yet, so either a recruitment attempt or..."

Angder crouched down lower, was it bad part of him WANTED the worst case scenario? after all, if they were complete monsters, that meant he could raid them and steal their stuff without worrying about the ethics of what he was doing.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »
Rohnan tilted his head as he watched a group of Furries coming out of the station, he then looked up at the raccoon smiling and waved "hello!" He chuckled as if it was just a regular greeting. "Huh..so...is this the infamous Fire Station I've been hearing about?" He tilted his head

Ashley looked towards Tyblt and waved "hey there." She smiled slightly

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2015, 09:37:46 PM »
The raccoon snarled at him, still keeping his rifle leveled at Rohnan. Five people came out of the gate, carry a range of handguns and shot guns, leading them was a vixen with a sledge hammer. "Well well well, what do we have here?" She said, looking over the intruder. "He just came up on the wall Vex, says he's heard about our infamous firestation." The raccoon said. This rose a chuckle from the fox, walking toward Rohnan as she hefted the hammer over her shoulder. "Tell me, do you know why we are infamous?" She asked.

The building wasnt hard to find, it was one of the most intact on the street. Kensie backed against the wall, peering into the doorway to make sure it was clear before entering. She cupped a hand over the flashlight, trying to block out the light as she made her way up the steps, but still keeping her AR pointed forward. "Of course I have to do the breach and clear shit." She grumbled, letting enough light through her hand to quickly sweep across each floor and continuing up, eventually coming to the door to the roof. Crouching down and turning iff the light, the shark reached for the door, the handle making a small "click" as she turned it.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2015, 09:46:10 PM »
Angder swore as he heard movement behind him, He turned and pointed his gun at the door. "FREEZE!"

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
"Hmph don't think I have to guess. Just by looking at you and how you act, your someone I don't need to respect or respond to the question." Rohnan folded his ears back slightly gripping his rifle "but I don't know you, so I won't judge..yet."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2015, 10:07:35 PM »
"Big words for someone whos head I could crush easily." Vex growled, her stare peircing into Rohnan. "Open up your ears and listen well. You have five seconds to turn your ass around and go back the way you came before I turn you into a red smear on the pavment." She swung the sledge hammer off her shoulder and gripped it in her hands, the furs behind her raising their guns. "Five..."

Kenzie froze when she heard a voice, hilding her vreath and trying to stay as silent as possible. The door seemed to be thick enough to a few bullets from coming through, but she wasnt sure. Not letting go of the handle, she raised her gun to the small crack in the door frame, waiting and listening.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2015, 10:14:21 PM »
Angder paused for a few seconds.  "Come out..." Angder peered at the door...

"Huh... guess I was hearing things...." He turns back to the scene on the ground... Watching with interest. not completely bloodthirsty then... just mostly bloodthirsty...

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2015, 10:20:00 PM »
Ashley rubbed the back of her head chuckling "ah..well, are you hungry?" She held up some food to Tybalt, cooked beans. "I found you on the street..almost looking dead, but your not now so that's good." She hummed ear twitching

Rohnan took a deep breath and sighed pulling out a small object that almost looked like a small round yellow toy with a smiley face, but it was actually a gernade and he pulled the ring out, dropping it in front of them "guess that answered my question, you don't seem like good people." He grinned slightly and suddenly smoke exploded in the Furry's faces and Rohnan darted off towards the entrance of the fireplace. The smoke masked his entry and as he ran in he pulled out a few more grenades and threw them towards the guards, but this time the smoke turned orange and red along with other variety of colors.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2015, 10:39:17 PM »
Kensie let out a small sigh of releif when she heard the person give up, slowly continuing forward and opening up the door. She barley saw the person at the edge of the roof. But if she was lucky she could sneak up on him. Crouching low and keeping her rifle tucked to her shoulder, she moved forward, stopping a few deet from Angder. "Dont turn around. If you do, ill...." an explosion cut her off, her eyes turning to the fire station. "What the?!"

Vex yipped as the gernade exploded, taking a blind swing were Rohnan stood. Run fire erupted inside the fire station as smoke filled the grounds, guards yelling uptop the wall as they searched for the intruder through the smoke. The door to the complex kicked open as a white wolf bursted out, growling with anger. "Vex! Allen! What the **censor** is going on!" Jax yelled.

Jacob had been watching through the scope, covering Kensie as she made her way to the roof. But commotion caught his eye at the firestation. The fox could make out red and orange smoke coming from the courtyard, rising up and disappearing into the dark sky. Quickly switching ledges, he pointed the rifle down to his base.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 10:42:42 PM by Jacob Hail »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2015, 10:44:32 PM »
Angder took advantage of the distraction, he turned, punched Kensie, and then made a grab for her rifle, pushing it so it was no longer pointing at him, and then he tried to force it from her grip.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 26, 2015, 10:51:38 PM »
The punch caught Kensie off guard and the AR was easily ripped from her hands. Recovering quickly, she kicked Anger in the chest and tuck and rolled to the side, crouching down behind an AC unit, drawing her side arm and tucking her tail to make herself smaller.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2015, 10:53:13 PM »
Rohnan quickly set his rifle in it's holster on his back and ran towards the main building, he ran up the wall and grabbed onto a window. He then jumped up to a vent and knocked it open with his right paw. Grunting with effort he pulled himself inside and began crawling through the vents until he came towards an opening that led into the base. Rohnan came out the other end and slowly slipped out of the vent and onto the roof pillars, humming to a toon in his head he knelt down and set his name in front of him, digging out a few EMP devices just in case there was any cameras. "Gotta stay safe.." He muttered and planter the EMP sticky onto the wall, knocking out any lights in the building along with the cameras. As he got ready to move again he paused as he saw the white wolf, Jax, his ear flickered in curiosity and he crouched down from the roof pillar to see how the wolf would act after he intruded into the base.

Ashley blinked in surprise and took a step back slightly "eh..ok I'm going to tell you this once, if you try and attack me after I just helped you..I won't show mercy...I don't like back stabbing scum alright?" She folded her arms, her dark brown/ red eyes almost turning to slits.

((Uuueeh auto-correct will be my nemesis >.>))

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2015, 11:56:48 PM »
((O_O Jacobs post did not appear when I looked on my big computer! or maybe I am blind... :$ ))

Angder yelped as he was hit, and staggered back, but he remained on his feet, and was not stunned for long. He pointed his new gun at the AC unit. "I don't appreciate people sneaking up on me. Care to explain yourself or shall I just assume the worst and start shooting?"
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:00:26 AM by Angder »

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2015, 12:19:48 AM »
((:P))

Ashley narrowed her eyes slightly and turned "pfft..your welcome" she muttered and headed for the door maybe Axel was right.. she thought  closing her eyes.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2015, 12:47:23 AM »
Out of the smoke a fox and an otter approached Jax, Vex dragging her hammer behind her and Allen coughing his lungs out. The wolf looked to both of them and snarled "answers. Now."
"A stranger got in boss, was gonna bash his head in when he threw these smoke things. Got past me. Sorry." Vex said, almost cowering down. Jax glared more at her, an expression of rage increasing. "Then.Go.FIND HIM! I dont care who you have to take off guard, don't let the bastard escape!" He yelled. "And you!" He turned to the otter, thrusting a gun in his paws. "Go up the the stash room and guard it. We can have any supplies stolen!" "But ive never really shot a gun befo..." Allen began, but was shoved off by the wolf. Each went where they were ordered as Jax headed to the garage.

Kensie ran through the situation in her head, the fire station could wait for later. The bullets from her AR-15 could turn this AC unit to scrap, so she had to find better covor, or atleast talk her way out of it. "I patrol spotted tou up here, told me to go investigate. So here I am. What are you doing spying on the fire station?" She asked, readying her handgun just incase.