The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 13555 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2015, 12:53:48 AM »
"Deciding if they... or you I guess... were freindly." Angder snarled. "I guess a gun pointed at my back answered that question. though I admit I have no idea what is actually going on down there so maybe I am too fast to judge..."

((I need to sleep, night all! :3))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:00:28 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2015, 03:47:51 AM »
((Night Angder! Sorry for the late reply guys :C was drawing X3 and now my hand hurts ~.~))

"At least he didn't kill anyone.." Rohnan muttered quietly then his ears perked as he saw the Otter run towards the supplies. "Perfect." He quickly grabbed his bag and swiftly jumped from pillar to pillar as he followed the furry, the blacked out lights hiding his movements.

Ashley jumped, fur bristling from the startling tell the deer made and stopped turning around "e-easy! I was barely out of the door.." She frowned then sighed smiling slightly "my name is Ashley, most people call me Ash though." She shrugged lightly.

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2015, 04:33:45 AM »
Ashley blinked a few times, then blinked more as she tried to understand what Tybalt just said. She rubbed the back of her head with a quiet laugh smiling sheepishly "h-hehe pretty face? Eh..well...thank you." She coughed awkwardly and shook his hand, she then shook her head to clear it, that statement baffled her mind more than Tybalt's yelling startling her.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2015, 01:08:27 PM »
Allen flipped on a flash light as he made his way to the supply room, tugging in the door to make sure it was still locked. "Why couldnt Vex of been put on guard for this, she has the key after all." He grumpled. But he knew this was the only way in, how hard could it be to defend? Sitting himself down in a chair, the otter pointed his gun toward the way he came, waiting nervously.

"I cought you spying on my home, what do you want me to do? Shake your hand, introduce myself? You know there is a pretty good cafe down in 3rd street maybe we could have lunch sometime." Kensie replied. She knew sarcasm maybe wasnt the best in this situation, but she really couldnt help herself. The shark peered up over the AC unit, just enough so she could see her attacker without exposing her head to much. She instantly recognized him. "Ya know, when I said the fire station is a "bad place", I ment we wernt to friendly. Didnt know I had to spell it out to you."

"Kensie, get back here. We are having a bit of problems and now Im recruiting you for cleanup crew. Ill explain more once youre back." The voice of Vex came through her radio,  which Kensie quickly turned down.

"Cant right now, in the middle of staring down the barrel of my own gun." She whispered, ducking back down behind her cover.

"Well shit, where are ya? Ill send some help."

Kensie thought that over, wondering if she should say. If she did, she would immediately have to take the offensive. The question was though, was she faster then the wolfs trigger finger?
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
"look let me be clear here... being cautious is one thing, but if you are a buncha thieves and murderers, that's quite another." Angder stated. "I guess I know now which it is, looking at the sledge-hammer and guns. so second question..." Angder moved to the side, walking in a semicircle so he could see behind the unit. "Why shouldn't I kill you, take your gun, and raid your little group of thieves for supplies?" He kept the gun pointed at Kensie as he moved.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:21:01 PM by Angder »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2015, 01:47:33 PM »
"Its ok Vex, I have things under control." Kensie moved around the AC unit as Angder changed his position, not bothering to try and tuck her tail. If anything it would just add extra protection for her main body. "Yes you could kill me, its obvious you have the upper hand here. But you will quickly be cut down if you try and raid our camp by yourself. Its purly suicidal." She said, gripping her handgun tighter, her eyes drifting up to the church in the distance. "You see that church bell tower over there? My friend from earlier is the one who saw you and told me to check you out, so he has a clear line of sight to this roof.  Now im sure hes concentrated on whatever is happening at the station, but its only a matter of time before he checks back up on me. So if youre going to do something ya better make it quick "
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2015, 02:08:16 PM »
Angder growled, he did not make the mistake of looking where Kensie was gesturing. that would probably be the last mistake he would ever make. instead he took a few steps backwards, through the open door. "I have done more dangerous jobs." Angder said, casually. "Broke into a warehouse full of gangsters, gunned down 5 of them before they knew what ha happened, 3 of the remaining 7 just fled like cowards, the other 4 reached for their handguns. and got gunned down in seconds."

Angder smiled. "Good times."

"Anyway, your freind can't see me while I am standing here, can he?"

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2015, 03:25:10 PM »
Was this guy a cop? Was that why he looked familier? It didnt matter tight now, Kensie had to get closer to him, he wasnt getting away with her gun. She had to do something risky, possibly might get her shot, but if he was planning on killing her he would of done it by now right? She sighed, slowly easing herself up from behind the AC unit. "Is that really something you want to find out?" She said, slowly slipping her hand gun back in its holster. The shark raised her hands a little, showing her empty palms as she walked out from behind her cover. "And you are thinking of past times. We are more then just a group of gansters, we are trained and cautious, there is a reason we have survived this long. And not to mention we will be on high alert after what happened down there." She stopped and stood there, letting it sink in. "Im telling you, you will get gunned down the moment they see you."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2015, 03:37:15 PM »
Angder sighed. "Your probably right. if you were not attacked literally 10 minutes ago then maybe, but now?" Angder shook his head. "Off ya go then I am keeping this though. been a while since I had a gun with actual bullets for a change." Angder moved back down the stairs, glancing to either side for a good passing point. he moves onto the floor below, and walks through a doorway, leaving the stairs clear.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2015, 03:49:01 PM »
"Damn it." Kensie swore to herself. She waited for a bit before following after, intending to fight Angder for her gun on the street. Drawing her pistol back from her holster, the shark started making her way down, going tight past the wolf floor without noticing as she stealthly continued down the stairwell.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2015, 03:52:43 PM »
Angder watched her pass. and then shook his head. "Well... at least I got my new gun..." he sighed "won't follow the shark... will look for another way down, just in case."

Angder searched the building for another set of stairs.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2015, 04:40:25 PM »
Ashley became a bit flustered and took a few steps back "u-uh yes, but I only have one more left..I'm saving it for me and my brother." She glanced towards the exit in thought then looked back at Tybalt "hey..look I'll help you get food, maybe we could hunt for a few fish or...if your no into meat we could find some berries, trust me it's a lot easier than scavenging for food in a market."

Rohnan jumped to the roof pillar just above the otter and looked down at him ears twitching as he heard Allen "damn..that girl with the hammer has the key? Ugh" he whispered to himself and started to search through his bag, he pulled out a rope and two cans filled with what looked like C4 "my last two..might make a Big Bang but hopefully I'll be in and out of there before they come running to the noise." He tied the rope to the pillar then stood and kicked the rope off, then h crouched down and jumped off. Making his feet hit Allen's head and let the otter connect to the floor quiet roughly to knock him out.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2015, 08:23:57 PM »
"Alright, we'll head out then. Hopefully my brother won't kill you." Ashley set her paws behind her head and headed out of the building. She stopped and blinked in surprise as she saw very unusual color of smoke coming from the firestation she heard about, "huh..I wonder what's going on over there...do you see that or is it just me?" She looked back at Tybalt

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2015, 10:37:57 PM »
((damnit I wanna join but it's cloooosed!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2015, 11:37:37 PM »
((One more won't hurt :P))

Ashley blinked and looked at Tybalt "I guess I could check it out later, we can go hunt now." She walked towards the thick forest and gestured for the white deer to follow "come on this way."