The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 13483 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2015, 10:29:40 PM »
Angder half ate half drank out of the can, "Pineapples... tasty." Angder said flatly. "Well... anything else to do here?" Angder glanced around. "Nope... time to go investigate that place I was told not to go." Angder grinned. What did the shark expect him to do? he LIVED for the live dangerously, and if there was a vicious gang there, well... that meant a stockpile of stolen food.

Angder climbed back out the trapdoor, and crawled back to the street.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2015, 10:50:42 PM »
Once they got a little ways down the road, Jacob nodded back to Kenzie and they slit off. The grayfox headed to his usual spot, pulling up to a ruined church and stashing his bike. He stepped through the door frame and headed over to the the stairs for the bell tower, groaning before making the climb. Once making it to the top, he swung his rifle around and unfolded the bi-pod, proping it up on the ledge and adjusting the scope. From here he could watch the north and east roads to the fire station.

Kensie, after breaking off from Jacob, headed west, her bike clicking along as it manuvered around pot holes and debris in the road. The shark decided to switch her routine up a little. Instead if going to her usual spot she turned down a road, weaving inbetween the hauls of rusted out cars. Along side her was a plaza of boarded up shops, one she promptly stopped at and dumped her bike on the side walk before approaching. She turned of the flashlight in her gun and shown it around, finding nothing of interest or danger and easing her self down against a wall. She gazed out into the darkening silent street, hoping it would stay that way.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2015, 11:30:38 PM »
"Axel where did you get those!" Ashley's eyes widened as she saw the multiple different types of rifles, pistols, and guns.

"Oi, quiet down. And I just..found them..no biggie" Axel lied glancing away from the other fox and continued down the road that seemed to lead to the outskirts of the town and into a thick forest, he flickered his tail as he felt guilt prick at him. He didn't like lying to his sister but she didn't need to know how he got the guns, or where he stole them.

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2015, 01:12:21 AM »
Ashley blinked and stopped as she heard movement behind her and looked behind her to see a white deer furry in the distance, she quickly grabbed Axel and pulled him into the bushes to hide

Axel hissed in surprise "Ash-!" He then blinked as Ashley covered his mouth and he sat up looking from behind the bush they hid behind to see the deer as well.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2015, 01:35:30 AM »
Ashley watched the white deer walk past and felt a bit bad for him, she glanced at Axel with pleading eyes

"No, we don't need more mouths to feed Ash, some people need to survive on there own.." Axel stood walking off towards there home.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2015, 02:15:50 AM »
Jacob leaned into his rifle more, letting out a bored sigh as he scanned the surroundings of the church through his scope. "Another night filled with nothing." He growled to himself. We knew not to come near the firestation, he wasnt sure why Jax had everybody play sentry every night.

Thud thud. Thud thud. Thud thud. Kensie caught the bouncy ball and threw it again, the pieice of rubber hitting the floor and ricocheting off the wall before coming back to her hand and repeating. Her ears stayed alert to her surroundings but all in all she was relaxed, every once in a while shining her light attachment into the street.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2015, 03:36:33 AM »
Ashley's eyes widened slightly as she saw the stranger collapse and ran over to Tybalt "h-hey are you alright?" She asks checking for wounds.

"Dammit Ashley!" Axel growled dropping his back and walking over to her

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2015, 04:51:36 AM »
Ashley glared at Axel and picked Tybalt up, "I'm going to help him.." She muttered quietly "if your not going to help fine, be that way." She started to head in a different direction.

"Where are you going?" Axel watched Ashley walk away from him and stayed where he was with narrowed eyes.

"Away from you! Your not even the Axel I know anymore, your just this..manipulative person now! I'm going to find my own place...I need some time away from you.." She said, almost sadly but headed back into the city. She hoisted the Tybalt onto her shoulder and walked towards a collapsed tall building all the while grumbling words about her brother "damn idiot, who does he think he is? I'm sixteen now..almost seventeen. I can look after myself." She growled to herself then sighed glancing back at the white deer on her back "hey..you awake yet?"

((Alright going to have a plot going here soon! :3 just need to think a few things threw and get our muse level up hopefully >:P))

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2015, 05:09:01 AM »
"Easy buddy, your safe." Ashley smiled ears perking, she looked ahead and entered the building. There was collasped rubble that lead up to the second floor, like a short cut. She climbed up the rocks and grunted faintly with effort as she pulled herself up and the deer on her back. Panting slightly she planted her paws on the next floor and walked down the hall, passing a few doors that were broken open or had to doors in general. Ash glanced around, a bit spooked by the empty place and tried to shake it off.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2015, 07:30:16 AM »
((Night everyone :3))

Ashley kicked a door open and and walked inside looking around, "this should do." She smiled and softly set Tybalt on a still in tact bed. She blinked as looked out the window next to them and gazed at the night sky, and at the bright moon shining into there room. She lowered her gaze and sighed sadly.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 26, 2015, 07:47:06 AM »
Angder peered out at the fire-station, he was on a rooftop of one of the more intact buildings, he was far enough away that he was hoping not to be spotted, but was able to see any movement around the station. "Ok... lets see why I needed to avoid this place..."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 26, 2015, 01:40:45 PM »
At first glance it looked like any other survivor base, just a little more dortified then most. A wall of shipping containers and semi truck trailers surrounded the place, a make shift gate crafted in a gap between them. About three armed sentries walked along the wall,  almost all of them looking bored or tired. Down in the courtyard inside the wall sat a group onto of a stripped out fire truck, some idly talking while others huddled around fire in a barrel. It was hard to tell how many more were inside the complex.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2015, 01:48:05 PM »
"Big place..." Angder considered his options, he could not just attack, for all he knew they might actually be good people in there, so instead he decided to just watch, and wait.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2015, 04:35:07 PM »
((Bringing in new character))

Rohnan rested his rifle against his shoulder and walked along the broken sidewalk while gazing around, he adjusted the strap of his back pack and rubbed his eyes. He sighed quietly then yawned and shook his head, "hopefully..he'll be around here somewhere." He muttered but stopped and blinked as he saw a firestation guarded by a few Furries and raised his eyebrow slightly.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2015, 05:56:09 PM »
Jacob almost didnt see it, the dark of the night making it almost impossible to spot. But he caught it last second as he scanned the rooftops through his scope, a figure... was it a figure?... sitting on top of a building. "Hey, Kenzie" The fox said through his radio.

Kensie jumped at the sudden sound of Jacobs voice, the ball missing her hand and smacking her in the face. Grumbling and rubbing her snout, she scammled after the ball and thumbed her walkie talkie. "We dont have many batteries left Jacob, this better be important."

"It is. I spotted something up on the roof of the building on the corner of Aubern and Shay, looks like someone is spying on the fire station, but its to dark to tell. Could be a trash can for all I know but you should go check it out just in case."

The shark sighed and placed the ball in one of her vest pockets, then picked up her rifle and walked into the street. "Alright alright, ill go take a look." She said. Deciding the bike would make to much noise, she began to walk, shining the flashlight up to the street signs to find her barings.

One of the guards, a raccoon, turned and peered down the road, squinting as he saw Rohnan. "Hey you!" He said, raising his rifle at him. "Dont come any closer." Inside the camp commotion started, people jumped off the fire truck and came out of the station, up in arms.