The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 13341 times)

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse!
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2015, 02:57:41 AM »
(Alright :3) Kensie smiled at him and returned her gun to its holster. "See? Now wasnt that easy?" She continued through the doors and into the store stopping a few feet from the group and looking around. "Now im not here to take your stuff or harm you, so you can all just relax. Im just going to take a look in the back room then ill be out of your hair. Plain in simple." Her eyes darted to the shotgun for a moment before glancing away. She didnt like having that thing pointed at her face. Taking a quick note of all the exits and places to hid in case a shoot out happened, the shark made her way to the back of the store. "Oh, and I should mention that its best for you all to stay in view of my friend, accidents could happen if he miss reads your intentions." With that Kensie pulled a key from her pocket and slipped it into the lock, opening the door to the back room and stepping inside.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2015, 03:06:09 AM »
"Ah.." Axel watched her every move then looked away towards the exit and up on the buildings, trying to see if he could spot this shark's 'friend', his emerald eyes darted from place to place as he searched for a reflection of a sniper scope.

Ashley narrowed her eyes at Kensie a bit, but understood her intentions and sighed "well..thank you for not hurting us. My brother should be more accepting than hostile." She elbowed her older brother's back rolling her eyes at his annoyed grunt "anyways..if your looking for something, maybe I've spotted it and could help you." Her ears perked.

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2015, 03:23:33 AM »
Jacob shifted uneasily as Kensie stepped out of view, dancing the crossheirs along each of the scavengers. The movment caused the sun to gleam off his scope, a glint coming down from the top of a four story apartment building.

"Listen kid, your brother has the right idea. If it was anyone else from our group other then me and Jake then youd probably be beaten and robbed by now." Kensie said, digging through a few boxes. She tried to make herself sound none hostile, almost friendly, to release tensions. "And thanks, but I already got it." She came from the room carrying two fuel cans, setting them down and relocking the door. "There, done and over.  Now we can be on our way and you can be on yours." Picking up the fuel cans, she headed back to the front of the store.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 03:28:37 AM »
Axel walked towards the entrance and looked towards the bright light flickering off in the distance, he raised his paw and made a hand gun pointing towards Jacob, before he grinned and pretend shot with his finger gun "pew" he chuckled and dropped his hand looking towards his sister and the shark.

Ashley hesitated before he gently rested her paw on Kensie's shoulder "really..thank you" she smiled kindly then moved away and over to Axel "come on..we should probably head off too." She rubbed her head.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2015, 03:40:08 AM »
((Awesome accepted! Going to close the thread :P))

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2015, 03:45:02 AM »
Jacob growled at the hand gesture, his grip tightening on the rifle. He wouldnt kill him, but he was pretty sure he could shoot a finger off. The idea made the fox smile.

Kensie flinched a little as the scavenger placed a hand on her shoulder, not really knowing what to do. "Thanks? For what, not puttin a bullet betwewn your eyes?" The shark shook her head and continued forward, heading out into the parking lot but stopping to look back. "Listen, you do well to stay away from the Pine Street fire station. Its a bad place." Continuing forward, across the parking lot and the street, she met a fox that emerged from an allyway, a sniper rifle slung over his shoulder. "Lets get out of here." she mumbled, taking a quick glance back to the store as they both started down the road.

• Boisterous Bear
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2015, 03:52:14 AM »
"The rewards of kind words seem not worth it sometimes.." Ashley mumbled frowning

"Mm, well you should know that by now. The world's different then before little Ash.." Axel looked at his sister and patted her head "but some people can use the kind words, it could change them, change a heart." He gave a smile at Ashley before he stepped out "come on, it's time to go."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2015, 04:11:01 AM »
(I think we should wait for Angder before continuing, dont want to leave him behind.)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2015, 02:32:16 PM »
Angder glanced around. "Well then... I have my supplies... Next stop for me will be my place and then..."

Angder grinned mischievously and looked out the doorway to make sure the shark was out of earshot "I reckon I need to pay a visit to the fire-station..."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 04:30:56 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2015, 02:51:28 PM »
The rest of the walk was uneventful, consisting of just idle chatter between the two before they reached the fire station. A guard stood uptop a makeshift wall that surrounded the place and let them in, the gate closing behind them with a thud. "I dont know what Jax traded, but it had to be a lot for two full cans of fuel." Jacob said, entering the supply room. "Im not sure." Kensie replyed as she set the cans along with other ones. "But hey, we should get some rest, Vex has us on night patrol again." The foxes nodded, scratching his head and heading off.

Jacob made his way to the barracks, digging through his small amount of possessions to make sure they were there before heading to bed.

Kensie stayed behind for a little, the events of the day running through her head. That kid had shown her kindness, wayyy to much for living in the world they do now. The shark almost felt bad for her. And Kensie coupd of swore she had seen that wolf before. Ehh, unlikely, but it would be in the back of her mind.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2015, 04:37:29 PM »
Ashley followed after Axel glancing back at Angder and waved goodbye "see ya around maybe." She grinned happily before she ran after her brother

"If we see him again he might not be as friendly like he was today." Axel muttered looking at Ashley but then stopped and looked in the direction he saw Kensie walk off to, a though came to mind but he continued down the opposite way.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2015, 04:42:01 PM »
Angder moved off with his stuff, and moved back to the place he called "home".

It was not much, but it was well hidden, in the basement of someones house. you had to crawl through what used to be a window, and under a collapsed ceiling to reach the trapdoor. He climbed down into the cramped room below. and slumped down on the pile of blankets he called a bed. "Well.... home sweet home..." He grabbed a can-opener off the floor, and opened up a random can he had found.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2015, 05:06:08 PM »
Ashley walked along with Axel with her hands behind her head and gazed at the sky, wondering if she'll ever see the shark or wolf again.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2015, 07:31:09 PM »
Jacobs eyes opened slowly, the room around him a lot darker then it had been since he fell asleep. At the end of his cot stood a figure, forming into Kenzie once his sight focused. She stared at him with a blank expression, cradling an AR-15 in her arms like it was a child. "Cmon, get up. Our shift is starting in five minutes."

It didnt take long to get ready, grab a bite to eat, and head out the gates. They were lucky tonight, Vex let them use the bycicles for their patrol. Checking their weapons before mounting their bikes, the two began to ride through the dark streets.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2015, 09:09:17 PM »
Axel walked over to a dumpster and kicked it open, grabbing a rather long brown bag from it "good thing I stashed this here while we met all those strangers..one look at this and it would've gotten nasty." He chuckled hoisting the large bag over his shoulder

Ashley eyed the brown bag and raised her eyebrow "where..did you get that? What's even in it." She asked glancing at the dark sky, it was getting late.