The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)  (Read 13566 times)

Offline ..::Axel Flames::..

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "This Wolf still has Teeth" -Grommash Hellscream
  • Species: Wolverine
  • Coloring: I mixture of all sorts of brown colors
  • Build: Thin and lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Haven't RPed in awhile and I'm a bit rusty
Re: Surviving the Apocalypse! (Closed)
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2015, 06:10:34 AM »
(( x3))

"Are..you ok?" Ashley asked glancing back at him as she let her paws fall to her sides and rest in her pockets, "do you need help?" She stopped ears twitching

"Out of all those colors Red is the one that travels the Farthest"-Axel

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2015, 02:19:49 PM »
Inside the compound people scrambled. The smoke gernades that were thrown were found and tossed out, the air beginning to clear and visibility returning. Guards scanned the surrounding wall while others patrolled the grounds, looking for any signs of the intruder. Vex approached Jax as he marched out of the garage, his rage from before smouldering in his expression. "The grounds are clear, so that either means he got into the station and we havnt found him or he went right back over the wall." The vixen said.
"He hasnt touched the cars of any of the heavy equipment, and I dont think he went through all this trouble to bail." Jax replied, rubbing the bridge of his snout. "Go check on Allen will you? Make sure the wimp didnt shoot himself or something. Im going to have the guys do a sweep of the outside."
Nodding, Vex made her way into the fire station, climbing up the stairs to the second floor as she hummed a small tune. "Hey Allen, still alive in here?" She called out, letting out a laugh as she turned the corner. Her laugh quickly ended and her expression turned to one of annoyance as her flashlight illuminated Rohnan at the other end of the hall. "Jax, I found him outside the supply room." She said into her walkie talkie. Giving a twisted smile, she began to walk forward, twisting her hammer in her hands. "No place to run to now pup." She growled.

Kensie had made it to the bottom of the steps and crouched near the door, poking her head out and looking both ways. The street she peered into was empty, no sign of the wolf anywhere. No, that vant be right. Walking out into the street she did a double take, getting angry when she confirmed her suspensions. "God damnit!" She yelled, slamming a boot into the headlight of a car. She just lost a semi auto with a full 15 round clip. Jax was going to have her head.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2015, 02:32:18 PM »
Angder found that the back of the building had a large hole in it, he grinned. "Good enough for me..." He clambered down, climbing down the wreckage towards the street.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2015, 02:57:36 PM »
Kensie shook her head, giving the car one more kick. She would have to take the loss, for now, until she ran into him again.
"Hey Kensie, you alright? I dont see you on the roof anymore." Jacobs voice said through the radio.
"Yeah yeah, im fine. Everything good at the station?" She replied.

"Cant tell, to much commotion to see whats going on, but the air is starting to clear. Go grab your bike and make your way back."

Letting out a sigh, the shark walked forward, removing the ball from her pocket and bouncing it as she walked.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2015, 03:04:56 PM »
Angder clambered along the street, pleased with his new gun. He knew now he could not attack the station, but this gun made the trip worth it. about time he had some bullets, even one clip was better than nothing.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2015, 05:14:14 PM »
Rohnan stuck the homemade C4 onto the door then looked back at Vex as he heard her "ah..good evening." He turned to her holding the other bomb in his right bandaged hand "are you sure you want to come closer?" He asked as he dropped the C4 and let it roll towards Vex, pulling out the remote to detonate the bombs.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2015, 06:24:17 PM »
Vex's eyes widened as she saw the can rolling toward her, quickly sprinting forward and punting it back at Rohnan. Throwing aside her hammer, she used that momentum to charge at him, slamming a shoulder into his chest and using her weight to pin him against the c4 on the door. "Go ahead pup, pull the trigger!" She said, pressing her forearm against his neck.

Kensie returned to the store front she came from and gathered her bike, riding back down to where they split off earlier. There she found Jacob, the fox already waiting there for her and continued 9ff when he saw her approach. The ride back to the station was a hurried one, not even bothing to replace the bikes and instead dump them on the ground when they rode through the gate.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2015, 07:06:30 PM »
Angder decided to return home, he had no need for any more supplies... he wondered if it might be best to move out soon, the fire station was too close for comfort, and he had a suspicion he had stirred up more trouble with them than was obvious.

He began to walk towards the place he thought of as home.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 07:34:15 PM by Angder »

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2015, 08:08:46 PM »
((Sorry Tybalt for not replying, didn't see it XC))

Ashley nodded "don't worry, just stay close." She smiled slightly but stopped as she saw someone walk not far from her and tilted her head ears perking as she noticed it was Angder, "Angder!" She called waving over at him.

Rohnan grunted in surprise and growled slightly, if he stayed like this surely the whole gang would come and kill him, he had to do something. "If that's what you want." He growled and pressed the button, he then quickly grabbed Vex and pushed her to the ground. He was protecting her from the blast, he faced his back towards the explosion and winced as the heat and impact basically ruined his back. Rocks and rubble covered both the wild dog and the vixen and Rohnan shakily stood, blood running down his back and some trickling down his back. Glancing at Vex who was on the ground he clumsily ran into the room and grabbed some food and medical supplies, but he only took very few, only what he needed and shoved them in his bag. Coughing heavily and then ran back out grabbing the other C4 and threw it at another wall, quickly pushing the button and ran out the now big hole in the wall. Despite the pain, he ran towards the way and chucked his bag over the wall panting heavily.

A figure, looking like some sort of car zoomed towards the wall and did a quick turn, a paw reaching out and grabbing the bag then driving off and disappearing.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2015, 11:54:18 PM »
((Name: Philip Kindred
Looks: Primarily black fur, with a white underbelly, reddish tan forearms, and white 'gloves'. His underbelly 'stripe reaches up to the back of his head, and there is also the same reddish tan color on the sides of his muzzle
Species: Australian shepherd
Historyhilip has a history, he just doesn't remember it. All he knows is that he seems to be fairly competent at preparing and trapping meat, good with a rifle and hand to hand combat , and knows a good bit about medicine and it's uses. He woke up in the gyges cryo facility about three months ago, and has since given up on searching for his past. ))

Philip groaned, patting his stomach in a (rather vain) attempt to quiet the rumbling it made 
"don't worry, little guy... daddy'll get ya some food as soon as he can." He muttered to himself.
He sighed, pulling the hood up on his olive hoodie, pulling the camouflaged multi wrap over his face (the thing, in effect, was a tube-sock open at both ends. It could function as a mask, a head-wrap, and a balaclava.)
He held a wooden baseball bat in his hands, nails on the end, and  lead weights screwed into the thing. The end result was a vicious weapon, that, in skilled hands, could decimate a man with a single hit.
He gulped as he opened the door with a single paw, bat held high in the other.
He made a brief pass of the apartment building, checking for anything alive.
Finding nothing, he set to searching the place, checking behind beds, under beds, IN beds. There wasn't a single place he overlooked. When one's life depends on one's thoroughness, it most definitely pays to be thorough.

When he found all he could, he laid them all on a kitchen table, debating with himself what to take and what not to. He would definitely take the boots, they were obviously of a high quality, likely from a specialty hiking store. There was a can of food that was out, the thing was dented, and he was fairly sure he could see a hole. Not gonna risk eating that...
There was a useful can of food, and a sealed bag of venison jerky. Bagged stuff is much lighter, and honestly just plain easier to carry. He would take both, but save the jerky for later.
Then, there was a nice, wicked looking knive, with a recurve blade and a double serrated saw on it's backside.
He pulled the useful stuff into his backpack, walking out of the apartment with a bounce in his step. Today... He had food for two days! It's true, before he woke up from stasis, the jerky would be a snack, and the can just a third of a day's ration. But now, it was enough.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:04:45 PM by Sturmtruppen Shepherd »

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

• Boisterous Bear
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2015, 02:25:42 AM »
((Cool forum :P I'll get one of my characters to interact with ya, just to get the ball rolling :3))

Sully's working robotic eye darted across the road as he drove the derby looking car away from the Firehouse "did you get it?" His voice sounded rough and itchy, as if he smoked to much.

"Yeah I got it." Said the black, white, and brown African wild dog "will..Rohnan make it?" She asked looking back at where they drove off.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2015, 02:16:55 PM »
After searching a second building, and turning up with nothing, Philip eyed an office tower. It would likely take him hours and hours to search fully, but he could sleep somewhere at the top. He could string up some plastic bottles he found on a rope near the entrance to the top, and set up his tent...
yes, that seems like a good way to end the day
He readied his bat as he headed up the stairs, checking the kitchen of each and every floor on his way. Storage closets too. Since there was just plain so many, he turned up with a whole bunch of coffee, a few cheap survival knives, and a few more packets of jerky... He was getting tired of jerky. But it lasted a while, was relatively nutritious and caloric, and last but not least, was light-weight

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2015, 10:41:41 PM »
(Just give me a bit and ill post when i get home. Had an extremely busy and exhausting work day so I apologize i wasnt able to post earlier.

Post Merge: May 30, 2015, 05:11:31 AM
Vex just laid there as the theif took stuff from the stash and ran, to disoriented to do anything. When she gathered her thoughts, and the ringing in her ears stopped, she slowly propered herself up on her forearms, looking at the big hole where the door was. Her eyes then drifted to the otter that was on the floor, badly burnt and barly breathing. Fully sitting up, she grimaced at him, removing the handgun she kept in the back of her waist strap. "Im so sorry Allen." She said before putting a bullet in his head. The vixen slowly got up and examined herself, the adrenaline wearing off enough to feel where she hurt. Her whole left arm was burnt and a big bruise spread below the right side of her rib cage where a brick had hit her side. But besides that she seemed fine, she didnt have time for injuries anyway. Stumbling over to the other hole in the wall, Vex retreated outside to look for Jax, finding the wolf standing back and watching. He carried a blank expression, but a dangerous and angry air was around him, obviously of snapped by now.
"What are the casualties." He said through clenched teeth as Vex approached.
"Four, three were standing by the wall when it blew and I had to put down Allen. Five more were injured." The fox replied, gingerly probing her arm and wincing. "And the theif got away with some stuff.... I... I couldnt stop him..."

The fire station was a wreck, thats the first thing Jaacob and Kensie could tell when they first walked through the gate. People scrambled, carrying injured and yelling inaudible commands while others sat back in shock. The station itself looked like it was about to collapse, the force of two explotions and the hole in the wall weakening the structure.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:11:31 AM by Jacob Hail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2015, 06:05:13 PM »
Angder heard the distant explosions... "Firestation must have taken a beating..." He smirked. "Probably for the best. guys those guys were assholes."

He began to crawl into his basement. out of sight. he was tired, and it was about time he got some sleep...

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »
Jax didnt even seemed phased at Vexs statement, already at the peak of rage. Instead he let out an agitated sigh and turned to her. "Listen, get what you need from the supply room and head downtown to talk to the crew in St. Judes hospitle. See if they will trade for surgeon supplies."
Vex looked at him as if he just asked her to cut off her leg. "You want me to go talk to the cannibles? By myself?" She asked.
"Jesus Vex what happened to you being a bad bitch? Did that explosion knock the toughness out of you? Gonna tuck your tail between your legs now? JUST DO WHAT I SAY!"

Jacob and Kensie barley had enough time to take everything in before Jax grabbed them both, shoving them into Vex and almost knocking the vixen over. "Here, have some protection! Now get your shit, get in a car, and go downtown!" The wolf snarled. The three didnt wait around any longer, quickly scrambling back through the hole in the wall and making their way to the supply room.
(Quick question, did Rohnan get in that car too or is he still by the wall?)