The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EverE Industries  (Read 13048 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: EverE Industries
« Reply #210 on: September 09, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
59 Sighs. "Just pray you are never injured enough to find out." The fox starts to eat his Goop.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #211 on: September 09, 2015, 06:21:57 PM »
"Will do." Riley nodded and started to quietly eat his own goop.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #212 on: September 09, 2015, 11:43:16 PM »
Akasha hadn't even been entirely paying attention. The feline seemed preoccupied with something. Suddenly blinking and looking down, the leopardess smiled. There was still that sense of dissonant serenity. The medic should not enjoy reprogramming a person's brain and pulling apart their body, but she did. Now, however, there was almost a look of affection on her face. Akasha took the needle in one hand and ruffled Frost's headfur with the other. "Thank you very much darling," was all she said, then she got back to work.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #213 on: September 10, 2015, 12:36:30 AM »
Jacob tried to glance away as they removed the rib cage but couldnt tare his eyes away, his guts seeming to shift in the most unpleasant way. He composed himself as he saw Frost looking at him again, simply giving her a short smile. "So exactly do you go about reprogramming? Surly you cant just make memories by adding a few wires." He asked.

"Is that... candy?" Connor asked, giving Anny a confused look. He lowered his voice. "It wont be good if they catch you with that, you know that right?"
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 06:20:46 PM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »
Angder enters the guard post. Starting him off up here made sense. Away from the people he might know, away from the brutality the factory employed. Somewhere he could do his job without feeling guilt or anger. It was what he did. Nothing more, nothing less. Some part of Angder realized this.

For now? for now he kept going. He was in a good spot. He would have actual food today, he would sleep in a bed, not a sack...

Yet it felt wrong. He was no longer a worker, he was not quite a guard, even here, the other guards saw his collar, they knew what he was, perhaps better than he did.

He moved to his post, and sat down, his job was to monitor the deliveries to the post, the various messages the runners would relay up here. If he had to he could also descend to the factory floor quickly to help stop any trouble that might occur.

He hoped to any gods out there that would not be necessary.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #215 on: September 15, 2015, 12:49:11 AM »
Jacob tried to glance away as they removed the rib cage but couldnt tare his eyes away, his guts seeming to shift in the most unpleasant way. He composed himself as he saw Frost looking at him again, simply giving her a short smile. "So exactly do you go about reprogramming? Surly you cant just make memories by adding a few wires." He asked.

"Is that... candy?" Connor asked, giving Anny a confused look. He lowered his voice. "It wont be good if they catch you with that, you know that right?"

"No one will care. It's just candy." Anny ate her slop which actually tasted better now.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2015, 05:20:35 AM »
"No one will care?" Connor asked with a small laugh. "The guards will care. Do you really think they would let us have a luxury such as chocolate? But hey, its non of my business. Just dont get caught with it."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2015, 12:00:21 AM »
"Sure I won't. Plus the guards like me." Anny said as delusional as ever.

Quinn was on patrol I the hall getting really bored. He wanted to see Anny but he would have to go out of his patrol boundaries and that would raise suspicion.
"*sigh* patrols suck."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2015, 01:50:31 PM »
Yind slips away from the workers area, One of the guards notices, but turns a blind eye. Yind heads up to get onto the catwalks above. She takes another glance at Anny. She had suspected for a while. but now she was as certain as she could be. One of the guards was responsible for the chocolate, nobody else had the power to sneak it in so consistantly. She would have to report this.

She wondered if maybe she could have found out more, the chocolate itself was no big deal. More disturbing for the factory was the idea of there being a leak, and exit to the outside world. Yind wondered if maybe it could have been a way out...

Too late now, she had committed, she needed to file her report and then return. She starts to head up the metal stairs.

59, Krin, and Frenix finish eating. Sanders had stormed off, furious about the attack on Fem. Frenix nudges Riley. "Yea. Some guy set fire to The goddess's office, heard he got torn in two from the attempt. Your going to want to keep your head down for a while, its likely things are going to get quite harsh on us workers for a while." The snake grins. "Still totally worth the attempt though, I would love to shake that guys hand."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #219 on: September 20, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
Riley clenched his fist tight, digging his claws into his palm a little. He hadn't even really started eating at all. The slop could barely be called food and he was having trouble getting it down anyway. "I can't tell if I respect that person for his audacity and bravery, for resent him for doing something so utterly stupid and risky with almost no hope of getting away with it." He let out a sigh, he needed to relax before a guard noticed he was tense and used it as an excuse to assume he was up to something.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: September 20, 2015, 03:03:23 PM »
Connor just shook his head. He had heard of Anny before, and how she wasnt quite right in the head, but luckliy for her metal skin she could get away with things like this. Still though, it wasnt going to be good for her if the guards caught on. "Well, just be careful." He said. The sight of her chocolate had only reminded him of hiw hungry he was, his stomach starting to growl. "But if youll excuse me I think im going to get something to eat myself."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2015, 02:11:50 AM »
"Ok see ya friend." Anny finished her food and went to go get ready for work. Her dent was really itchy and this actually made her slightly worried. It was hard to explain but it only itched when something bad was about to happen.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: September 23, 2015, 10:30:34 PM »
Yind arrives at the guard post, she knocks on the door. "h...hello? its 121... I..."

On the other side of the door Angder glances behind him, one of the the other guards nods. "Let her in."

Angder opens the door, and watches the salamander. He recognized her instantly. Yind looks up at him, then slowly inches forward, eyeing Angder's blade.

Angder steps back to let her in. One of the guards beckons her further inside. Angder shuts the door and sits down. Whatever she was doing was nothing to do with him. He just opened a door.

Behind Angder, Yind discussed Anny's chocolate, and the possibility of a traitor in the ranks. Angder blots it out. the less he knew the better.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #223 on: November 10, 2015, 11:43:07 PM »
Frost chuckled at Akasha's touch, letting her attention flit over to the patient's face. His face was peaceful in his unconscious state, aside from a bit of his teeth that hung out over his dry lips. She poked his upper lips gingerly until it covered the imperfection and patted him on the head. "I wonder if he and my little Angd-y will get along...." She mused, "He's big enough that they could probably work together." She lifted one of his arms, rather large and muscular compared to her petite frame.

Post Merge: November 10, 2015, 11:56:10 PM
Jackson made his way warily into the cafeteria, trying to avoid eye contact with any of the workers. He didn't know who all knew what he had done, but he really didn't want to face any of them right now. Even those who didn't know it had been doomed by his actions, and he didn't want to have to look into the face of that. After getting his food, he sat down at a vacant table in the far corner of the room. Usually if something happened, this was where the guards would drag workers away to discipline them. It was a regular old table, and the repeated abuse here was just a coincidence, but it still made most of the workers avoid it, and Jackson felt like it was where he belonged.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 11:56:10 PM by Cinder42, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 14, 2015, 08:26:52 PM »
Javib had waiting for an answer to his question but didnt recieve any, shifting uneasy. Perhaps Frost had not heard him. "E-excuse me, but how exactly does this reprograming work?" He asked again.