The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EverE Industries  (Read 12980 times)

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
Re: EverE Industries
« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »
Akasha finished the stitches and looked the subject over. Everything went together well. He should be functioning perfectly once they get him back up on his feet. Not that there was ever any doubt, they did have the two best medics doing the R&R. Looking up to Frost the leopardess smiled softly and extended a hand for a firm handshake. "Another successful operation, eh? Let's get him on his feet and see him work."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2015, 11:39:53 PM »
Anny was working in factory floor while Quinn was on duty. He couldn't help but watch her as she worked on the assembly line, wishing there was someway to get her out of here. He knew that was impossible though.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #227 on: November 30, 2015, 01:29:37 AM »
Frost smiled at Akasha and took her paw in the handshake, flashing a rare but nonetheless irritated frown at the other medic in the corner. "How on earth do you not already know?" She scoffed. It was true she had passion for her work, honestly, but it came so easily that she didn't even think of it, so she positively loathed when someone asked her about the technical side. it was like someone asking an artist about their sales models instead of what made their art great and unique. After dropping Akasha's paw she walked right up to him and poked him roughly in the chest. "I know this job is fun, and you might just think it's a game, but it's not, and once you're out in the infirmary, you had better know what you're talking about. You're very lucky to be here, you know. Act like it." She turned with a huff, running her fluffy tail under the beast's nose. "If you really need to brush up, Auntie Fem keeps a copy of the journal for all of the medical procedures we do here, (I add to it all the time!), so you should go ask her for it. I'm sure she'd be happy to help out one of her highest paid  employees to remember one of our company's TRADEMARK procedures." Her voice was low, oddly resembling Fem's as she spoke, her eyes dangerous. As she finished and came to stand by Akasha again, she once again flashed her usual bright smiles. She will tear your freaking legs off....
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2015, 02:59:45 PM »
Angder feels a paw on his shoulder. "Hey. 54. We have a job for you." Angder turns his head to see one of the guards, a fox, in full uniform, even an assault rifle on his back. "One of other guards in. Quinn. He is down on the factory floor. On duty. Near workstation 32B. Us three are bringing him back here for questioning." Angder nods and stands, scratching at his collar as he does so. He then moves to the door. Not even acknowledging the third member of their crew. Who was a zebra.

As he leaves, he notices a separate group leaving, heading in the same direction. Angder narrows his eyes as he spots someone he recognized. Duernab.

Duernab was tasked with collecting Anny. He had heard of this metal creature, honestly he was surprised she had been hired, or that she was on the factory floor. Duernab knew some medics and scientists who would kill to test things on her. Still... they were likely to get their wish now. At least that was Duernab's intention.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2015, 06:35:27 PM »
Jacob tensed at shrunk back as Frost snapped and approached him, cant helping but look uneasy as she neared him. "I- Im sorry, today is my first day remember? I-I-I dont know much about company procedures, expecially something as extensive as a rewiring." He spat out, getring a mouthful of Frosts fur. The fox knew it would be risky to continue to push the subject, but he had to know exactly what they did to 104, or if there was a way to reverse it. Rewiring sounded bad, and he didnt know if the shark would wake up the same person. If not, he could take one look at Jacob and easily rat him out, which made the grayfox slightly panic.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: December 18, 2015, 01:49:38 AM »
Quinn was patrolling the factory floor and noticed Anny couldn't stop scratching her dent. Something bad was going to happen, something really bad.

"So itchy..." Anny whined to herself and looked up at Quinn pleadingly, like she needed help.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: January 04, 2016, 09:10:50 AM »
Angder approaches Quinn, letting the fox do the talking. He barely heard what was said, but got the basic idea. He was being taken back to a nearby guard post for questioning... The fox was trying to be nice about. Angder glances nervously at the Zebra. The Zebra seemed just as uncomfortable. All three of them had guns. Though none were out and ready to use.

"Quinn, we need to ask a few things." The fox states. "can you come with us please..."

~~~

Duernab watches the group with Quinn. He pauses his own group, wanting to hold back until Quinn was out of the picture. Then they could handle Anny.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: January 04, 2016, 06:40:25 PM »
The leopardess arched a brow and watched Frost dig in to this supposed new medic. It wasn't impossible he was a new medic, but it just seemed more and more unlikely with each time he spoke. Akasha found it hard to believe that this fox had been dropped into the factory with zero training or even a lick of understanding of what was, indeed, a trademark procedure of the company. Amber eyes narrowed into a predatory look as she watched the fox sputter and stutter and trip over his words. As Frost walked back over to the leopardess she smiled back and patted her on the shoulder. "Very well spoken, darling. I think I'll take my turn with this little whelp.

The leopardess walked over to him and pointed toward the door. "Out." It was a command, not a request. "We're going to have a private conversation." The leopardess leaned in and her voice got quiet and intense so only he could hear what came next. "Unless you want me to pull your secrets out of you in front of Frost, who loves Fem so very much." The leopardess wasn't sure if the fox had anything big to hide, but something was off, and invoking Fem's name was the surest way to put anyone on edge around here.

(Sorry for the tardiness)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2016, 12:33:16 AM »
"Why what's going on?" Quinn asked a little on guard. He may not have been in this facility long, but he new that people taken in for questioning did not have a pleasant experience.

Anny looked up from her work and saw all the two games guards with quinn including Duernabs group. Her head had stopped being itchy, so it was obvious what the bad thing was. This was a trap.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
Jacob couldnt help but stared wide eyed as the other medic came over, the fox backing so far against the corner he was nearly climbing up the wall. He couldnt help but panic as she began to speak, ice running through his vains aa she mentioned pulling out secrets. The vulpine gave his best effort to put on a confused expression, but hes not sure how it turned out, simply mumbling "a-alright" before scurrying past her and quickly leaving the room.

Once the door was closed behind him, Jacob leaned against the wall next to it and breathed heavy, feeling like he was going to vomit from anxiety. He had pushes the subject to far, showed just how little he actually knew, and now they were suspicious of him. 104 was lost, and Jacob wasnt about to join him. He had to make himself scarce and real **censor** quick.

Taking a look down both ways of the hallway, he took a deep breath and composed himself the best he could, getting off the wall and starting down opposite the way he came, still looking for the chemical storage room.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2016, 01:28:12 PM »
The fox swallows, reaching instinctively for his pistol at his hip. "Please... don't make this harder for all of us. Just come with us." The fox twitches nervously. He knew Quinn to a certain extent...

Angder watches, silent, almost solemn. He was also strangely still, his left hand hovering over his pistol. His blade folded up, He did not need to keep it out all the time. He could flick it out at a moments notice. A quick cut across the stomach if Quinn went for his rifle, or a slice towards the head if he tries to get his pistol. Simple... simple... Angder notices Anny watching... Angder looks at the ground. He... he was not making things worse... this would have happened without him... he was Simply doing what he needed to survive himself.

...Right?

~~~~

Duernab Notices Anny watching. "Stay back." he whispers to the other two guards in his group. "If we are lucky the bitch will do something dumb. Then we won't even need to interrogate her... I know some medics who have wanted to get their hands on that metallic piece of dung for a loooong time." Duernab grins cruelly. He had come prepared of course. He reaches down for his taser. last he heard, metal conducts electricity surprisingly well..

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2016, 08:20:07 PM »
The leopardess quirked a small smile. She could have sworn that she saw a flash of worry before the confused look came across his face. Akasha turned and strolled back over to Frost and patted her on the shoulder, "I'll just be a minute. This one requires a more.. delicate touch. You're a bit much for the little runt, darling." The leopardess smiled sweetly and ruffled Frost's headfur a little then turned and headed for the door. "Try not to wake him until I get back, yeah?" The feline called over her shoulder as she approached the door.

When she opened the door and stepped out she looked down one end of the hall then turned and saw this mysterious 'medic' heading down the hall. The leopardess' first instinct was to call out to him, but then again, maybe he was heading somewhere interesting. Acting panicky, intrusive and insanely suspicious then turning tail and leaving once you're under the spotlight? How very interesting. I don't get interesting very often around here.. The feline watched the subject stranger head down the hall and followed at a safe distance. Just as they went to round the first corner she stashed her lab coat in a storage locker, making her less noticeable.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2016, 05:20:52 PM »
The halls of the medical bay were a complete maze to him, having never been in here before being a gift and a curse. Though, as he rounded the first corner and began down another hall he passed multiple medics, all seeming to pay him no attention what so ever. Which was good for the fox since it seemed he blended in. But the last encounter with the doctors working on 104 still ran through his mind, and he knew he had acted suspicious. The leopard nearly called him out on his bluff, and when she realized he wasnt at the door it would be all but confirmed. Jacob assumed he had ten, maybe 15 minutes to find the storage, collect what he needed, and got the hell out of there before the medics got done with their conversation. It wasnt much time, but it was all that he had.

His eyes looked to a sign on the cealing the said "Storage" with an arrow pointing to the right, and he turned and went down another hallway. At the end was a steel door with a keycard slider next to it, one that blinked green when he slid his keycard through. The doors handle turned and he stepped in, looking over the shelves that lined the room fillied with miscellaneous hospital items and equipment. But a grin came to his face when he saw what he was looking for, a door that read "chemical" on the left side of the room. Taking a quick glance back down the hall, he closed the door behind him.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2016, 04:03:02 AM »
[I believe enough time has been allowed for interference]

The leopardess slipped into a doorway and her ears turned back as she listened for his footsteps to move further into the storage room. The doorway she had slipped into thankfully to an empty room, otherwise there might have been some concern over her rather unusual behavior. Her eyes, usually so sharp with a look of professionalism, skill and intellect, now bore a different disposition all together.

Though her gaze was still sharp, it was edged by instinct, by power, a primal urge to hunt her prey and see it cowering before her might. Many medics were openly eager to chop up the workers and that made people comfortable in an odd way. Whenever you saw a medic crowded around a wounded worker you knew they were being open with themselves, and you knew what to expect. Akasha had always been very professional and much more reserved. It was because of that that no one knew what to think of her. Some assumed she had a more lofty position and was merely jaded and put off by the place. Some assumed she didn't have the same urge to experiment on people. All were wrong. Though she was a bit jaded it wasn't for the reasons everyone thought.

There wasn't enough sport in this place. There wasn't enough thrill for her to get excited. Workplace accidents were boring, unless they weren't accidents, of course. The leopardess heard the door close and she strolled out of the doorway with a look of dissonant bliss on her face. A quick glance back showed her that no one was paying this hallway any mind. When she got to the door she slid her own card and admitted herself into the storage room, much to his surprise, she would imagine. "You know.." the leopardesses words rolled off her tongue with a hint of danger behind them. "I don't remember telling you to go snooping around the medical area." Akasha kept her eyes on the stranger subject prey, and typed in a series of commands on the keypad then swiped her card, locking the door from the outside.

"So, since you decided on a change of venue, let's have our conversation here. Let's start with why you're here." The leopardess watched him the vulpine with an intense, predatory gaze. There was no doubt that he wasn't getting out of here unless she let him. Unless, of course, he thought he could get past her.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: January 29, 2016, 06:13:52 AM »
Jacob froze as he heard the door open behind him, his heart nearly exploding out of his chest when her heard the medic speak. He was about 3 feet away from the chemical storage, looking over a shelf when Akasha came upon him. He hadnt expected the two medics onversation to end so soon, hell he thought it had just started, but this medic had ended up following him, and there was no way he was going to bluff himself out of this one. The fox slowly turned back around to face the leopard, staring at her for a moment before replying. "Does it matter why Im here? I know how this is going to go." He shook his head and leaned back against a shelf, placing his hands down behind him. "It dosent matter what I tell you does it? In the end tou are going to try and cart me away to perform what ever twisted experiments you have in mind." Jacibs face looked calm, but his breathing was heavy, some of the grease covering his fur color starting to bead with sweat. "You dont really care about what answers I have do you?"