The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: EverE Industries  (Read 12973 times)

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
Re: EverE Industries
« Reply #240 on: February 01, 2016, 05:45:17 PM »
[Hello everyone?]

The leopardess eyed him up as she noticed how close he was to the chemical storage room. "Well if you keep that attitude up then I guess you'll never know. I can be quite reasonable when people have something to offer me." The feline walked slowly towards him, but not directly at him. The way she approached him was much like a predator eyeing up prey before it made it's attack. This assessment would not be far off if applied to the leopardess. "I don't know everything that went down in Fem's office, but I do know that there was quite a bit of fire. People don't just magically come up with the tools for arson out of nowhere. Even if it was a set of matches and some grease, it was no accident. It was an attack."

Finally moving into a position where she had him not more than twenty feet away, stuck between her and the chemical storage room door, she continued. "So there's an attack on Fem, whispers of a conspiracy going on, and I find you sneaking around here." Crossing her arms in front of her chest, accentuated as nicely as it was by her form fitting tank top she smirked at him. "It may sound rather corny, but I do have ways to make you talk. Afterwards, I'd be more than happy to patch you up, and ensure that you won't have the capacity to tell your co-conspirators that you were compromised.. but if you were willing to talk to me.. I might just be willing to hear you out."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #241 on: February 06, 2016, 06:17:39 AM »
A quick smirk twitched across Jacobs muzzle, gone almost as quick as it came after Akasha had finished speaking. "I doubt it." Is all he replied, returning to his calm blank expression save for a new lip twitch. As she moved to block him in he slowly reached down behind him onto the storage shelf he was leaning agaist, grabbing onto a syringe laying there and tucking it into the sleeve of his uniform. He was being cornered, like prey, and was getting desperate, the needle he now held being his last line of defense if the medic pounced. But for now, the fox would just talk, tell the medic what she wanted to hear, but not everything. "But Ill play along." He replied, eyeing her sharply. " As by now you probably already know Im a worker. The uniform was easy to get, as was the keycard and arson tools. I wont name any numbers, but there are a few good pick pockets. As for what Im doing here, well, I was told to retrieve some chemicals. For who and what for I dont know, I-I dont even know what they do I was just given a list. They chose me because I dont have any visible mechanical parts, so Id blend in more." He was stretching the truth of course and even made himself seem a little more scared, trying to see exactly what he could get away with.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
  • I am not crazy. I have never been tested.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mutant Coyote
  • Coloring: blue/grey, dark brown, golden/brown, white
  • Height: 5'1
  • Weight: 124lb
  • Build: Short, curvy, animalistic
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Trying my hide off
« Reply #242 on: February 07, 2016, 03:27:40 PM »
Frost gazed after the two departed medics for a moment, a small smile resting quaintly on her muzzle. That "new medic" reeked of factory floor and was full of more crap than a bed-pan, but she wasn't worried. Dummies like him got thinned from this heard fast here, and now that he was thrown into the fire, chances are his unemployment was going to end with him on her operating table rather than on the streets. That's what these poor simple souls didn't understand when they came here unprepared. Naïve and fresh out of some fluffy, hippie med school. Once you got a job here in the big leagues, it really was "do or die".

She shrugged, trotting out of the empty room, making no effort to clean it up herself, that sort of job was suited to something just like him. She giggled. Maybe she should even replace his hands with cleaning tools when she got her paws on him again. For now though, neither were of her concern, she had bigger fish to fry.
She couldn't help but let out another chuckle. Maybe "fry" wasn't the best choice of words....

She rounded a few corners, making her way through the maze of halls that made up the deceptively massive infirmary. It was genius really. The deeper part here built like a maze intentionally to confuse and patients who might stumble out of their rooms by accident, but memorized by heart by all of the medics to go pick the poor darlings up and help them back. She rounded another corner and scurried down another hall of rooms, listening to the chorused moans of their inhabitants. She rolled her eyes at them, the room she was looking for would be dead silent, not full of whiners like these guys.

It took a couple more turns for her to find such a place, the groans and whimpers fading slowly behind her. Auntie Fem was smart, not going to make herself a target by waiting in some special extravagant room at the end of a long empty hallway, but she certainty wasn't going to stand for a hall full of pussies and their constant complaining.

This hall was full of quite, serene little sweethearts, sleeping of some more intense procedures in blissful silence. Frost looked through the tiny windows at each one of them with a motherly smile, blowing them each a little kiss through the shatter-proof pane, eventually stopping at the fabled door she was searching for, exchanging the sweet kiss for a wide grin and spirited wave.

She dropped down off her tippy-toes and swiped her key card to unlock the door, dashing inside as soon as it was open and wrapping her beloved "aunt" in a tight embrace. When she pulled away, her arms came off sticky, covered in blood and bits of seared flesh from Fem's back. She smiled sheepishly up at her mentor who just gave her a serene smile and pat on the head. Once one knew there was absolutely no danger of death, controlling pain became a lot easier. Frost giggled, nuzzling into the touch cheerfully before making her way around the back to assess the damage.
WARNING: Likes to type obnoxiously long messages! Approach with caution!

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: February 11, 2016, 01:21:28 AM »
The leopardess watched him and her eyes flicked towards the movement of his arms, but unfortunately she couldn't see what he was doing. There was something going on behind his back, and he was probably furnishing some kind of weapon for what he presumed would be a fight. 'Why is this little impostor looking for a fight?' The feline medic sighed in frustration and shook her head. "You know. I have my own schedule, and my own agenda to look after. I was hoping we could work together towards a common goal. Unfortunately, it looks like you're more interested in giving me little bits and pieces. I want the whole thing." The leopardess stood, her entire body like a tightly coiled spring, ready to burst at a moment's notice.

"I don't believe that you have no idea who it's for. All the workers here know one another, so I find it hard to believe that some shadowy figure approached you in a dark corner, gave you a list, and you had no clue who the person was or what exactly they wanted. You're going to give me the list, then you're goin to tell me who gave you the list, and then you're going to tell me who you were going to give them too, cause you're sure as hell not just gonna leave them sitting out in the open." The feline did not have weapon, she left her scalpel set in the lab where they'd done the R&R. Wait! Suddenly, something clicked. This conspirator came in asking about the effects of the rewire for a reason.

With a smile that was full of venom she offered him one more thought. "Of course.. I could just have you detained since you've confessed this much. While the guards are questioning you, I can go probe the mind of you're little friend back on the operating table.." There was a dangerous glint in her eye, and while she wasn't certain he would have all the answers, he must have some part in this whole thing.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #244 on: February 11, 2016, 05:32:09 AM »
Jacob sneared as she called out his bluff and threatened him, and could tell she was tensing in case he attacked her. Deep down he was terrified, because he knew if she got out of here and did everything she said she would do it would be all over, for more then just him. The fox tried to look unintimidated, his eye twitching a bit as he glared at her, the leopards words mauling around in his head. It was something particular she said that caught his curiosity though, his face relaxing a bit as he let out a simple. "Hmmm."

She mentioned her own agenda and working together? Could be just a trap to get him to talk more, but he was already in some pretty deep shit, there wasn't much more he could lose. "Alright, how about this." He started, cocking an eyebrow. "You want me to trust you with everything I know? Show me that spilling my secrets will be worth it. Tell me what you have in mind and how we will be "working together", and I promise you I will tell you everything you want to know. No more lies, no more bullshit." The fox swung his arm out and tossed the syringe onto the shelf next to him, crossing his arms infront of him to show he no longer had any weapons. Jacob was sure he didnt need them anyways, he was almost positive that if it came down to it he could just over power the medic. "Yeah you could detain me and search through 107s memory, but he doesnt know everything I do. A lot was changed and discussed after he left to save our hides. Sure you might get the guy youre looking for, but you wont get the full story. There is much more to that."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 05:38:23 AM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: February 11, 2016, 06:06:52 AM »
Akasha watched him with an expression that grew progressively more and more bored with the whole situation. Sighing deeply she pinched where the bridge of her muzzle came up between her eyes and groaned. It was obvious that whatever facade of bravery he put on for her was not impressing her in the slightest. Taking a deep breath, she crossed her arms before her and glared at him. The leopardess' gaze was full of contempt and she was very quickly losing her patience.

"Actually, how about this," the feline mimicked the fox's opening words then cut into a rapid-fire string of comments. "I'm the one in control here. You think you have the cards because you have the information, and outside these walls, that'd be a pretty fair assumption. In these walls, however, you are at the bottom of the food chain, and I am right up near the top. You are at the mercy of the medics, the guards, and Fem herself, and when they find out what you've done, they'll give me free reign to figuratively and literally dig through your brain." The feline took a very pronounced step forward and kept her gaze on him, "You see, you holding the cards doesn't mean anything when we can just take the cards away. I'm giving you the chance to make this easy, but I'm out of patience. Tell me everything now, or things get ugly.." Despite the fact that her frame was definitely not built for strength, she was somewhat tall and definitely fit. It was obvious that the medic did not consider herself to be at any sort of disadvantage.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: February 11, 2016, 02:27:04 PM »
Jacob sneared at her again. He was staring to get angry, and the tone of Akashas voice as she mocked his words irritated him, his ears twitching before pinning back in annoyance. A low growl escpaed from his muzzle as he began to speak. "I have more cards and more control then you may think." He stood as she took a step forward, their bodies only a few feet from each other. While she was definitely taller then Jacob, the fox was built more, especially in his legs. "Am I nervous? Am I scared? Yeah, I am. But lets get one things straight medic, youre not the one Im afraid of. You may have more power then me out there, but in here, locked in a small storage room with a worker, what allies do you have?" The vulpine stared her down placing his arms behind his back again.

His paws subconsciously slide up the small cylinder tied to his back, hidden underneath the medic uniform. He could still continue on with part of the plan, but he wouldn'tbe leaving this place, and Connor wouldnt get the chemicals. With a sigh, he decided against it, and placed his arms back infront of him. "But luckily for you I dont feel like dying today... so ill comply." Turning on his heel, he slid the keycard down the reader and the door to the chemical storage opened. "I wasnt given a physical list, just some names." He continued, stepping into the new room and looking over the shelves of chemicals. He grabbed a small tray and would everyonce in a while place a vial on it, finally turning back to face the leopard, handing the tray out. "I was telling the truth when I said I dont know what these are, or what they are going to be used for. "One step at a time" is what I was told."

On the tray were seven vials, easily recognizable by Akasha. Five of them read Ketalar, Pentothal, Brevital Sodium, Forane, and Suprane, all basic surgery anesthetics, while the last two read Diprivan, a muscle and nerve relaxer, and morphine, which of course was high dose pain medication. To finish the list Jacob reached back into the room and grapped a gas cylinder, the label stating "Nitrous Oxide".

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:42:18 PM by Jacob Hail »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #247 on: February 11, 2016, 03:38:05 PM »
The fox grabed Quinn's arm, Quinn seemed to reach for his pockets, trying to find some way out of the situation. then there was a scream, the Fox and Quinn turn suddenly towards Duernab and Anny. Angder kept his eyes fixed on Quinn, not wanting to acknowledge what was happening. Quinn went for the gun he had. Angder slices up with his blade, knocking the gun onto the floor, and spilling a small amount of blood from Quinn's hand, then giving him a punch to the head to knock him out. Angder then grabbed Quinn, dragging him away.

Anny's screaming had not stopped, the fox risks glancing over at Duernab. There was a crunch as Anny's hand was forced into a nearby machine... the fox looked away, Angder was already some distance away, not even acknowledging the horrors around him.

~~~

Once Quinn was at the Guard-post, the fox took over. Angder went completely silent, barely hearing the world around him, listening only to his own heartbeat.

This was not his fault. this was what would have happened regardless. This was the only way. There was nothing he could do.

It was not his fault.

As soon as he was able, Angder returned to his quarters. His bed. A real proper bed.
He slumps down on it. staring at the ceiling, expressionless.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: February 13, 2016, 03:28:35 PM »
Frost smiled, humming a lighthearted tune as she snipped away the excess bandage from Fem's chest wrap. Her opal eyes searched the older canine's face, tracing the subtle lines that laced it beneath her dull fur. Sure Auntie Fem was getting a tad up there in the years but more than that, the stress of the work she did for the factory was enough to give anyone a few grey hairs around the muzzle. The CEO took no notice of the little vixen's studying gaze, her own eyes seeming to intensely scrutinize a small smudge on a tile of the floor. Frost knew that face, the way her brows furrowed, how her mechanical eyes subtly dilated in and out like an adjusting camera lens. She was thinking, the gears in her head hard at work just like the factory she ran. She had been like this for the past hour or two since Frost started working, and to her it was a thing of beauty.

Reluctantly, Frost reached over, giving her mentor an energetic couple of taps on her opposite shoulder, quietly clearing her throat for effect. Fem's eyes instinctively swiveled in their sockets to look at her, their amber glare boring into her like a hawk before relaxing with the rest of Fem's features. She straightened up a bit from her slightly slouched posture, regaining the couple of inches or so she had on Frost in height and looking down at her expectantly.

Frost just wagged her tail, beaming. "All done!" She chirped happily. "Your new skin grafts should be healed in a week or so so don't be too rough on them! Are you sure you don't want me to make you a new tail? It would be so beautiful, I promise!" She looked up with pleading eyes. Fem just shook her head, letting a small, dry excuse for a chuckle escape her lips. "Sorry dear, I'm sure it would be lovely but I have far more important matters to attend to right now and getting myself a new tail just isn't a priority." Frost let her eyes fall to the floor, crestfallen. Fem, rolled her own amber pair and sighed. "Maybe for your birthday next year." Frost immediately perked up, a wide grin splitting her muzzle in two. She wrapped her elder in yet another tight hug, clinging on until she eventually pushed her off. The brown female gave her a stern look, her back straightening to her full, usual, business posture. "I'm going to resume work in my old medical office, be sure that you bring all reports there until further notice, the workers should have moved all of my paperwork that survived the fire by now." Frost giggled and put a paw to her forehead in a mock solute, watching Fem return with a curt nod before exiting the room, her paws making brisk clicks on the floor as she made her way deeper into the infirmary to her old office.

With a girlish sigh, Frost put the scattered instrument back on her kart and exited the small holding room herself, making her way through the halls at a light skip, a smile lacing her lips as always as she thought about her destination. After all the hard work and excitement that day, she was looking forward to checking up on her little masterpiece. He was so cute, she knew he would be just the thing to calm her down. She waved to a couple of guards who flinched a bit at the gesture as she made her way down a familiar hallway towards the guards quarters. They and the infirmary were connected of course for easy access in case a patient needed to be restrained better or a guard needed urgent medical care, but that didn't mean there wasn't a little hint of tension between the two factions though. The guards may strut around like hot s*** on the factory floor but here they were only second rate, living with the constant knowledge that any one of these medics outranked them to the extent of having their entire fate of ending up on the unemployment line and the chopping block in their hands. Frost just chuckled at this. Some medics even went so far as to exploit this at every turn, often keeping a small "harem" of guards at their personal command, this was never really Frost's style though. She had had people waiting on her muzzle and paw for her whole life so the magic of it was lost on her, plus, she only had eyes for one guard.

She turned a quick corner, whirling around to slide her key-card through the door before swinging it open, letting those eyes fall on the very guard in question. She was grinning at first as she entered Angder's room, crossing it to sit herself cross-legged on the bed beside him, beaming at him, only to notice his sullen demeanor and let it fall. She frowned, reaching out to place her finger on his nose. "Hey, what's the matter?" Her eyes searched his face and body for signs of injury. If any of the other guards tried to bully him or something Mama Frost was gonna have their heads.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #249 on: February 16, 2016, 09:42:06 PM »
Riley was at his station on the work floor. **censor** did he hate this place. It wasn't even the fact he didn't want to be here. ...Well it was, but if the work was less tedious then it would be slightly more bearable. He growled to himself quietly as he worked. The tedium feeling like it was boring into his mind through the back of his skull. Knowing this place a guard got bored and decided to actually make a hole in his head with naught but a hand drill and sheer determination.

He paused for a second. He was pretty sure he heard about someone else getting hurt recently. Apparently, the person in question was being smuggled some kind of treat. They deserved whatever she got anyway. Getting special treatment like that. Personally, he'd like to be able dish out some of his own justice to them. Unfortunately for him that wasn't going to happen anytime soon though. He'd just have to wait and see if he could find out about someone else who gets the idea they deserve to be treated differently to the rest of the workers in their head. He'd have some fun if and when that happens. He'd either sell them out to the guard, or show em what for. Maybe both.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2016, 02:29:56 AM »
Jackson reached up, giving his erratically twitching ear a good hard *WHAP*. It was an annoying tick that he had picked up when he was a puppy, around the time *&^%^%&$#*^&(*)_(&*^*(*&&. He bopped himself again, a little lighter, blinking the greasy smog from his eyes that always hung in the place. Was it always this suffocating in here? Anywho, the twitch tended to act up whenever he was stressed, probably a coping mechanism, he recalled even pulling the folded thing down and chewing the tip sometimes when he was younger and had yet to grow into them, but he'd at least managed to kick that part of the habit. He frowned deeply, trying to preserve this little bout of coherent thought as long as he could. The muddy bees in his brain were always just an occasional thing he had to cope with. They came along with the sudden fear and the pain in his chest, he remembered some kind old mainecoon calling them "panic attacks" once when he was a puppy. They were never a big deal before though, just crashing in from time to time out of nowhere and buggering off to do their business after a few minutes, or hours, off shaking on the floor a bit. He'd only gotten better at coping with age too! But now, ever since Andrew and $%^&$%#@^&*^&*_^&%&^&&*&*)_)@$#%$!##!@#$$#%^^(&^$@#$&^&*!$%^&*()(*&^#W@#%$%^()*^&%^%$@#!@^&*&)^^&$%&%^*%&^(#$%&^$%*^&*(^&**)((_&UGHFD$%D&*^#$@GNM>KOVRREW!@##%&*

Jackson didn't feel himself stumble until he blinked the smoke from his eyes again. Smoke and grease and.....fabric? He slowly raised his head to look up into the, likely unhappy face of the worker he had fallen into, and was currently hanf way in the lap of. An unfamiliar face on the floor to someone who, despite such a shotty noggin, knew everybody. He blinked, pushing himself up slowly and helping the chap to his own feet, shaking his head briefly before offering a weak smile. "U-*cough*-sorry mate." He rubbed his head with dirty paw and sighed. "I wish I could say that never happens but I don't want to start off our meeting with a lie." He offered the paw to the stranger, dirty as it was, his other one and his new acquaintance's were no better. "The name's Jackson, I don't know yours, and that IS unusual."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2016, 02:38:09 AM »
'Jack walks into the factory with his new work clothes on and ready.' "Hmh they give me this as my first job I wonder how its going to go this time?" 'Jack went on and on talking to himself the entire way to his work station over in mechanical.' "ohhhhh finally something I understand!!!" 'Jack rushes over to his dirty computer with its dusty screen and frowns.' "oh they mistreated you didn't they?" 'Jack dusts of the screen and works on trying to get the computer to turn on so he has to get under the desk and mess around with stuff down there.' "ohhhhh I didn't say anything to any of my co-workers. I'll have to wait until after this." 'He continues talking to himself while he works.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2016, 11:23:30 PM »
Riley looked at Jackson's outstretched hand for a moment. He could tell from the dirt that it was the hand of another worker. He clasped the hand in his own and shook firmly. "It's fine. I'm sure you didn't intend to knock me down, though I was working, and I'm pretty sure I'm still meant to be. As much as I don't like it I should probably get back to it." He paused for a moment to dust himself off. "The name's Riley by the way, and the reason you didn't know that is because I'm pretty new here."

Riley went back to working, talking as he did. "You say it's unusual for you to not know someone's name around here? How come? Been here for an especially long time or are you just that friendly?" Riley stopped short of saying 'or have you just bumped into literally everyone here', that was no way to treat someone who has yet to wrong him.

Offline Cinder42

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2016, 11:54:57 AM »
Jackson smiled, stooping to collect some scattered components from the floor that had also fallen in his blunder. "Ah, I see, nice to meet you, Riley. You could say I've been here a long time..... was born here after all." He shrugged and chuckled wryly. "A good two thirds of these guys have either raised me or tried to eat me." He lifted his armful of fallen comonents onto the work station and began sorting them, handing one piece off to Riley to be secured to one of the pieces in his pile. "However, I strive to make the friendliness a reality as well."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2016, 03:08:38 PM »
Angder Jumps as Frost touches his nose. He had been miles away, barely aware of her entering, the sudden jump back to reality shook him slightly. "I... I'm fine..." Angder winced thinking over the past few hours... He sits up. He knew medics had the power to make a guards life hell. he would have to tread carefully...
An idea crept into Angder's head though. He knew he would be doing things he would regret as a guard... maybe he could do some good as well. He grins slightly.

"Actually... there is something wrong... I get the impression one of my coworkers... or cogaurds I guess? I think they really hate me." Angder states. "I... I don't think they like the fact I am here now. Its... making me uncomfortable, and slightly scared." Angder looks over at frost. "Thank you for bringing me here, its much nicer than being a worker."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.