The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10668 times)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2011, 06:30:29 AM »
Sarah reached her quota an hour before sun-down but continued to work because she wasn't yet tired and didn't want to sleep. Finally, a guard different than the one this morning came are removed her from her work station and put on her hand restraints. On her way back to her cell she overheard the guard from this morning talking about her, "You know I'm really glad that stupid hawk anthro stopped acting up lately. She was a real pain in my *** every morning. My arm even got tired from whipping her so much, not that I didn't enjoy hurting the little brat."

Her and the guard continued up the stairs and down the hall. She stared at the window at the end of the hall. It was the only one she had seen without bars over it. She had no idea why it didn't have bars. She had never gotten the chance to get close to it, since she is always taken straight to her cell. While they are walking the guard states, "I'm really glad you've decided to lighten up. I don't know whats gotten into you but it makes everyone's life easier this way." Sarah walks into her cage without saying anything and curls up into her small bed without looking back at the guard once again. She was thinking about flying all day, so she almost acting up towards the guard simply because she was aggravated over not being able to fly, but something kept her from doing so. The guard left and the door closed, once again leaving her in the pitch black room.

As she fell asleep she thought to herself "What HAS gotten into me...Maybe I've just finally given into them. Maybe I'm finally a mindless slave that wouldn't even escape given the chance..."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2011, 06:35:49 AM »
"Where the hell are we?" Drake snarled at his cage-mate, "how dare they just capture a member of my clan! We could hunt their kind like the animals they are!" Drake's anger abated when he saw his new friend's incredulous look, as if what he were saying didn't make any sense.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2011, 06:39:45 AM »
"Nephew, there are plenty of females to choose from in the breeder sector. unless you have a good special reason why you come all this way to take ...Tiamat out of the miners work?"

The Prince looked at Tiamat "Tiamat... I can tell from her breeding that she was bred out of the finest sire and dam... hailsmen, bring forth the breeders records" Tiamat snorted at the request. she felt like a horse, with this stupid saddle and bridal on, though she liked the fact that could open her mouth. "Cousin, do you desire her as well?" The Prince asked "you put her in the mines where she is not fit to be there"

a man returned with the record and the king read through it after a minute or so he looked at Tiamat. "so...your the youngest female... sired by Kamaul and Kyrra... my finest of the fine dragons....Kamaul a great war dragon with endurance to last several battle field and Kyrra the fastest female out there...I see you have obtained your mothers coloring...is that why you are so protective of Tiamat Mavelli, she is the youngest of all the dragon females?" the king looked at Tiamat. "I command you to speak she-dragon, is this your heritage"

Tiamat lowered her head...the thought of her mother, she looked at the king with sad, spiritless eyes. yes... they are my parents, last female ever to be bred in fifteen years
 the king sighed "yes...indeed it is hard to breed females... since they only lay one egg at a time"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2011, 07:08:32 AM »
Balzhamest sighed. An old one, must have slept through the past... Balzhamest didn't know exactly how many years, but it was definitely a long time. "We are in a mine, forced to work for our lives. They captured you because they can, and they in general hate everything about anthros, dragons, etcetera, unless you are one of their personal slaves."

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2011, 08:08:43 AM »
the 2 gaurds caried Dominic back into the mines.. "put him with the dragons.. any creature with fire should stay in a fire hazard area." Dominic was put into a cell near drakes cell.. as the gaurds locked the cell, Dominic turned in short rage, and shot fire at the gaurd.. the gaurd dodged then turned around point his finger at Dominic.. " you better watch it nag! or ill... the other gaurd grabbed his shoulder " just stay away from him.. hes full of dark magic.. who knows what else hes capable of.." the gaurds left to there posts.. Dominic sat down on the ground and mumbled.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 08:10:36 AM by Horse Furry1 »
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
Leo looked up at the guards who now came to his cage and unlocked it. “Time for cleaning I presume?” he asked the guard who nodded in return. “Very well~” he chirped as he stood up setting his rock to the side. He took a brief moment to stretch before walking outside of the cage.

The guards took him closer to the dragons, where he caught sight of the unicorn again. “Ah...  we meet again, and you look quite exquisite old friend~” he joked with a smile nodding to the horn “I don't have long, so tell me how did it go?”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2011, 02:49:10 PM »
Another bad dream wakes up Sarah. Once again she rubs the images out of her eyes and stands in her cell. She paces back and forth as she usually does, glancing her hands back and forth across the cages iron bars. But something is wrong..."did the cage just...move?" She grasps it a little harder and she became certain it was left open. "Have I really been so nice that the guard wasn't even bothered to finish closing the cell door all the way?" The cell door didn't need a key to be locked, it just had to be closed, so if the guard simply didn't push it all the way closed, the lock didn't latch. Sarah opens the cell door and begins to feel around the room, so she can get to the door that exits into the hallway.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
"What are you talking about?" Drake thrashed some more. How exactly long had he been unconscious? He was beginning to suspect that it had been a bit more than just a few hours. "Exactly what date is it?" Drake narrowed his eyes as he asked.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2011, 04:23:38 AM »
Mavelli seemed more frustrated than angry as the king asked his reason. "I'm going on an expedition into the mountains for new mineral veins, since I cannot use slave labor for private reasons while my mine is run by slaves, I was going to pay for her freedom like I did for my Eliandra. Now can you get off my buisness partner before I remove you myself?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:26:42 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2011, 05:05:07 AM »
Once Sarah found the door she paused. She thought to herself, "I could just go back in my cage and act like this never happened...Do I really want to try and escape? This place isn't that bad. Suddenly she realized exactly what she said to herself and how she has been acting the last month. "Wait...did I just say this place isn't that bad? What is wrong with me?! I've got to get out of here! I can't turn into the other workers!" She tries desperately to turn the handle but it doesn't budge. Her mood become more and more frantic. She starts to be afraid of what she might become if she stayed in the place any longer. NO! I have to get out of here! I can't do this any longer!" "C'mon open! OPEN! I've got to get out of here! I've got to get out of here!" She pulls on the handle more and more but to no avail. After become more anxious she stands on one foot and tries to scratch through the door or remove the handle with her other talon. Her desperation to leave this place becomes greater and greater as the fear of being here the rest of her life overwhelms her. NO! PLEASE LET ME GO!! I HAVE TO GET OUT!
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2011, 05:20:16 AM »
A guard slams his baton onto the door with enough force to make a loud 'bang' resound through Sarah's cage. "There are three ways you get out of the here. Someone either pays to have you released, pays to have you under their rule, or die under the service of the King. With any luck, the first two will happen before you end up desperate for the third to happen." With that, the guard continues on their duty without so much as a second glance at Sarah.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:15:24 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2011, 05:27:36 AM »
Olaris had eventually passed the cage, and the guards lead him up to long path to the surface world. His ears perked up some as he saw the sunlight that was called “unbearable” to some of the other slaves but he seemed to welcome it gladly when he stepped into it. He closed his eyes and raised his head up with a smile as he continued to walk “Ah! Splendid, splendid! Such a  welcoming light, such a beautiful day!” he chirped happily over the rattling of his chains.
“Shut it fox!” the guard snapped as he swatted the back of the fox's head.
“As you wish..” Olaris sighed
“Beautiful day, bah it's freaking burning out here.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
Drake heard the racket in a cage near to him. He stopped fighting his bonds for a second and listened in. Perhaps he could obtain a release from his bonds? Then he could find the human who thought that they could hold one of the dragonkind and return to his kin.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2011, 05:38:34 AM »
Tiamat could hardly believe this mans words, but the king ordered his son off (along with the saddle and bridal) though leaving in the jeweled collar. with grace she walked over to her new 'buisness partner' with her amber eyes she stared at him, before starting to smell him all over, everyone tensed or readied themselves...in case she attacked, she let out a hot breath in Mavelli I hate the word 'my' her warm and cold voice spoke at Mavelli.  she was taller, stronger and faster than this puny human.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2011, 06:52:45 AM »
day two for Dominic.. in the area full of dragon cages, he hangs on the top doing pull ups.. some1 came in with a small boal of mashed wet mushy cold oats.. and set it in his cage... Dominic took it and tried it.. "puuu!" he spat it out.. " thers something wrong here" aww" he heats it up with his palm under the boal.. then eats saticfied a lil.. after the meal he began to frustrate on a power known to dark magic but doesnt know how to.. focusing on the rocks everywhere.. "doww DAMNIT!!!!" he yelled as fire raged from his hands half way up his arms.. then looks around till spotting a dragon in a cage near him.. "Hey! Dragon! (drake) how long have u been in here?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:01:30 AM by Horse Furry1 »
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""