The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10670 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2011, 06:13:12 AM »
Olaris smiled "I am jealous" he said as he pulled his own hand back. The top portion of his cage seemed to have been sloped downwards towards the back where the upper portion of the bars were bent. He crawled down the slope and turned around so his back was close to the edge. He planted his hands down on the roof and tossed his legs back, coming back and swinging through the gap by his hands. His hands eventually gave away and he flew into the middle of the cage.

He picked up his "friend and moved to the corner of the cage to give room for Sarah "Hello my good friend, we have a guest with us today." he spoke to the rock, not caring how insane he seemed.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
Sarah landed softly in the center of the cage. She stared at Olaris, eyes wide open and unsure of what to think. Did he just...talk to that rock? What do I do? Does he want me to act like it's part of the conversation? He seemed so smart...so why is he talking to a rock? Sarah just stood there, confused and unsure. She wanted to say something but the only thing that came out was a repeated "oh...um...uh..."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2011, 06:27:09 AM »
Olaris gently set the rock down, patting the top "I know it's just a rock, and I know how insane I look; but the guards normally keep me seperated from the rest of the slaves. So it gets a bit lonely and thats no good. I have seen it drive other slaves insane, some even forget how to speak." he looked over to Sarah after straightening up "So I simply created a companion, and its like a person to me. Almost. Feel free to take the bed, I grew quite accustom to the ground with my ridiculous sleeping habits.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2011, 06:38:13 AM »
Sarah sat on the bed. She would have offered to take the floor, but she didn't want to ruin her wings anymore. "Thank you for the bed, and I suppose that makes sense." Meanwhile she was thinking in her head No it doesn't...I never talked with the other slaves...but I didn't talk to my bed or anything like that...I...I guess won't think too much on it. "Anyway, lets go to sleep. Today has gotten me quite exhausted.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »
* tangletail stretched with a yawn "I suppose your right..." , then almost immediately he collapsed to the ground as his exhaustion had finally crept up onto him. From the ground he slept quietly, only stiring to move his body in a more comfortable position.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2011, 08:10:42 AM »
Sarah fell asleep quite quickly, without much hassle.

She woke up in the middle of the night once again. The nightmare was much worse than usual. Her nightmares always got worse when she wasn't in her pitch black room and her usual bed. She sat up on the bed and instead of pacing around like she usually does, she just watched Olaris sleep. The light from the single continuously lit lamp flickered and flowed onto Olaris's body. She didn't want to move too much so she wouldn't wake the fennec fox. Making even the slightest noise will probly wake him up with those ears... The body of her new companion dreaming in flame light calmed her down much more than anything else could. His legs kicked calmly as he dreamed...His chest lifted up and down as he breathed slowly...Before she new it, Sarah was fast and deeply asleep.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2011, 06:13:26 PM »
Dominic knew he was close to his village, he saw smoke right behind the hill he climbed. He thought<" Im shure the village will be surprized I made it out, I miss the place, all the green, sweet apples and grass, the hot tea always there in the morning and night, the festibles they held during specail nights."> Dominic reached the top, but when he saw the village, he was in shock. " The feilds, the homes, the horses of many kind, gone!" The Village was burnt to the ground. Dominic walked down to it. when reaching near the end he saw a pile of burned corpese's.. before taking a good look at them, he thought only his kind would have been in the pile.. but before he did anything he made shure, so he walked towards them. When they apeared clearly, he was in shock but relief it was not the horse kind. They were humans.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2011, 03:33:50 AM »
Mavelli walked into the camp, only to be met with several squads of dead guards just propped along the wall. Worried for Elliandra, he passed by the bookkeeper and burst through his office door. "Ellie, what happened? Why do I have dead guards within a day of my leave?" Once again she stopped her work, but she didn't seem at all angry or annoyed as she embraced her 'boss'. "One of the new slaves apparently had combat skills, and decided to make a run for it while a dragon reportedly killed ten of his handlers. So how was the mountain expedition?" "I really don't want to ruin the moment, but I couldn't find a way to get at the minerals without causing complications. Now that I think about it, the idea itself was mad. This wasn't out of a need for a work-force, its just a slow suffocation of all non-humans." They both sat down at a small dining table in the office, Elliandra looking down at the ground.

"So... what should we do now?" "I need to spend some time with Lady Tiamat, learn what she has to offer, then make a final decision on how to 'free' your family and the rest of my 'workers'." He put a hand on her knee, and tried to look her in the eye. "Please hold on just a little longer, I will make it up when I come back, I promise." He then kissed her on the cheek before getting up and leaving the office, making his way back to Tiamat.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel