The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10719 times)

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #180 on: July 05, 2011, 03:46:50 AM »
By this time, the guards had lined up by the walls and watch towers, ready to shoot down anyone trying to leave the mines. A few slaves tried to make a run for it, and their arrow decorated hides litter the front of the opening, as if they were dead the second they passed the wall itself.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #181 on: July 05, 2011, 05:22:18 AM »
Sarah looked at Olaris and spoke "I know you're just trying to do what's best. Thank you for even thinking about it. I know you certainly don't have to." She stopped and looked up at the sky. The sun was almost to the horizon. It had turn the evening sky a beautiful crimson. "I suppose its time for you to take me wherever it is I'll be sleeping..."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #182 on: July 05, 2011, 05:25:32 AM »
Tiamat growled I guess we may have no choice but its the spirit of this mountian and it will not like intruders

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2011, 06:06:04 AM »
Olaris tapped his chin and shrugged "I suppose you can join me in the mines." he said as he turned and headed to the mouth of the caverns "If you don't mine sharing a cage that is."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2011, 06:14:40 AM »
She stares at him with a very dull look, "Do I have a choice? ...Let's go. She got up and starting walking back towards the mines.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #185 on: July 06, 2011, 06:26:45 PM »
Dominic walked alone through out the Journy to home.. he thought< "Murderer, Nag, Evil Magic runs through me.. its what makes me uncontrolable, even for myself. I tried to only do the good thing, to save those poor slaves.. but even I cant proswade them about what freedom is.. they lost there ways, there instinct, there corrage. I have failed them"> Dominic stopped as a bright light appeared in front of him, he blocked his eyes till the light dimmed into a figure. Dominic managed looking but it was a bler as it walked to him. it was white and had wings like an angel. Dominic's vision became normal. "Eveline!!" Dominic shouted in joy. As he was right to who it was, it apeared to be a pegicorn Anthro, shining with beauty. Dominic dropped to his knees, "how? I thought you..." Shhh, she stopped him putting her finger on his lips. She spoke in a soft voice saying, "you try so hard to do the right thing, and its what makes you what you are, your not full of Darkness, light carries you where ever you go." But how will I use it within my ability to be a part of it?" Dominic said staring at her. " you have rose out of Dark before and joined us at the most difficult times, You fell inlove" Eveline kissed him, " you can rise again" she whispered and disapeared. DOminic got up with more confidence, and continued his walk.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2011, 03:07:36 AM »
Mavelli kicked a rock. "I'm not talking about the stupid mountain spirit, I was going to free all of those mine workers with that money, and now some arcane force apparently won't let me dig enough gold and diamonds to keep my uncle too fat and happy to be concerned with 'free slaves'. What good is all my damn wealth if I can't even free my workers?!"
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2011, 03:12:38 AM »
life never goes as planned human, respect that, the mountian spirit was placed in here for a reason that maybe should of been left alone

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2011, 03:18:19 AM »
"Thats most of my life, didn't expect to be sleeping with Elliandra, or that I would free a dragon from being made into some prissy-boy's pet steed. Didn't expect to have her family working in my mines, and now I didn't expect that this would happen. The only thing I did expect was that if I can't buy someone's freedom, I have to kill the one who originally enslaved them."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2011, 03:22:36 AM »
As much I would love to kill your uncle, killing him would not really solve the problem since all his people are so addicted to the slave labor and they don't have to do anything... Tiamat laid down and stared at her angry companion. your uncle is greedy, he may not let you buy them to freedom... she scratched her ebony colored talons into the soil. the dirt under it glimmered with tiny minerals... you will only anger Earth even more...she is alive you know, you humans have forgotten but we dragons will never forget our earth mother...

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2011, 03:39:53 AM »
Mavelli shook his head. "Its not like he is getting anything valuable from us now. All I could get in the last ten years is iron and coal. If it wasn't for the fact that  the mines are on his land, I would never have given him any of my material for free. The vein would have gotten him what he needed in terms of riches." He looked up at Tiamat, holding back his frustration and rage. "It is because your kind still believes that things would turn out right eventually. Tell that to the wives, of husbands I had to execute because they tried to share their food. Tell that to orphans left behind because the arrows were not kind enough to end them before they learned their parents died before they could reach freedom. Tell that to the graves of your kin, shot down in the prime of their age by mercenary bows! Earth mother or not, nothing is going to change without blood being shed!" His voice turned hoarse from all the yelling, and he looked down as frustration gave way to depression. "All I ask of you know, is that you take me back to the mines so I can inform her of what is coming..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2011, 04:07:01 AM »
Tiamat used her tail to swipe the feet from under mavelli and pinned him to the ground, in his face she raged in a deadly tone you striving for freedom is only hiding the guilt you feel for the death of those brave slaves who made sacrifices for their community, it was your people who ripped our cultures, our loved ones lives away!you executed all three of my loving caretakers, those orphans you speak of, I am one of them, before the humans slaughtered my loving mother because she tried to save me from this life, but in the end, I am chained, whipped, muzzled and starved while you were pampered, educated and taught that we are lower than dirt...oh how caring of you to try buying the freedom when there was none in the first place, its time you learned the real history!"  instead of throwing him on his back, she picked him up the the shoulders and flew back to the mines. dropping him three feet from the ground, Tiamat landed next to him.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9&quot; dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2011, 04:26:33 AM »
Olaris's eyes glanced over the slave's corpses who were decorated in arrows. He examined them closely as he stepped over them and headed down deeper into the mines "I hope your not cluster fobic, and don't mind sharp rocks Ms. Sarah". He said as he went down the usual torch lit paths. When he neared his cage, he checked in all directions for any guards, finding none, and assuming most have ran off to control the situation and are still on the surface. "Now quickly, come and let me give you a lift."

The fox crouched down and sprang upwards. His hands quickly grabbed the top edge of the cage and pulled his body up with a grunt, and kicking a leg up on top to pull the rest of his body up. After a brief moment to adjust himself, getting on both knees and a single hand,  he lowered the other hand down for Sarah to help her up. "Quickly, before they come in."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2011, 04:43:25 AM »
"Yes, I was pampered for most of my life, even though I got beaten by my 'peers' for asking Elliandra how she felt. I did not bear a lash and muzzle, I had to keep quiet as men who disgrace the word noble sexually assault every female slave whenever their owner was absent. I thought if I could inherit the mines, I could get the 'right' to pay their 'worth' so they wouldn't have to wake every morning to being in a hole they might never have left otherwise. You can leave now, if you wish, I will go back to my office, tell my mate what happened, and hopefully make some form of plan so that those that have sacrificed, would no longer be in vain. Good day, Lady Tiamat." He started walking off to the mines, unusually calm for someone who just got yelled at by a dragon.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:45:14 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2011, 06:01:05 AM »
Sarah followed the fox down the caverns. The caves were considerably brighter and larger than her cage in the castle. She watched the fox climb up the cage. She tried to keep herself from laughing, because she could get up in a quarter of the time."If I was claustrophobic, I would have gone mad by now. I can promise the cage I was in was less than half the size of yours. And you should know I don't need help getting somewhere that's up" Sarah uses her powerful hawk legs and a single flap of her wings to get up to where the fox was, ignoring his aid. She almost had enough lift to get legs over, but she had to catch the cage with her arms, and finish climbing up.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.