The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10669 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Age of Freedom
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:58:43 AM »
Tiamat laid in her cage, the muzzle strapped tightly around her elegant snout. she had the desperate desire to stretch her wings but her wings were strapped. something banged against her cage. she opened one eye and two gaurds were taunting her...again

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 06:06:59 AM »
behind in the distance of the tunnle 2 gaurds were holding a black unicorn anthro, hooves dragging across the ground and unconsious.
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 06:10:31 AM »
Balzhamest rocked back and forth in the corner of a cavern, alone save but the insects underfoot. The voices... the sounds... they needed to stop... "Leave me alone!" Balzhamest screamed. A small 'eep!' came from behind a rock just to his right, and he moved it. There was a small mouse. "No, i didn't mean you, little guy. Here, come with me back to work. I'll keep you safe." With that, Balzhamest left to the main area of the mine, where his absence had gone unnoticed.

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:11:53 AM »
Sarah walked in her cage, forced into it by the weapons of the humans. She walks quietly and peaceful. Working extremely hard in the past week has made her lose her energy for fighting the harassment of the guards. It's been almost a month since she's acted up out of frustration to the guards. Normally she would become angry and feisty after just a few unnecessary pokes in her back from the spears, but lately she has lost her will to fight on her own behalf. She lays down in her pathetic, small bed without looking back at the guards as they leave and goes straight to sleep after the long day of slave labor she has had to endure.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 06:18:39 AM »
Dominic wakes up with the voices; put him in this cell, wel find what to do with him later; the gaurds push him in and close the cell.. moaning he slowly stands up, feeling dizzy,
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 07:16:35 AM »
Olaris quickly sifted through a small pile, tapping each ore that was mined that day with the tip of his claw before seperating them into other even larger piles, and, with each ore he inspected he made a quick dash on a sheet of paper. He didn't pay any mind to the guards he were snickering at him from behind his back. When he had made his final mark, he glanched through it to make sure he didn't miss anything before, converting them into actuall numbers and standing up. "I am done..." he said in a very slured manner handing over the document. Obviously he was showing signs from a lack of a few days worth of sleep as he stumbled after the guards who tugged his chain through the cavern.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 04:34:27 PM »
For the first time in two hundred years Drake opened his eyes. It was not a glorious awakening, there was nobody there to greet him. Rather his world was filled with anguish as he tried to piece together what had happened. Yes, he remembered now, there had been a snow storm, he had fallen into the snow and somehow let it overtake him....but now where was he? Drake struggled to his feet and flew off in search of his life.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
Balzhamest pounded at the rock beneath him. HE heard the voices, but there was no way to block them out. He pounded the rock with renewed vigor... anger... hate... 'When will we be fre-I hate the-Drag-These monst-Why dont we just-' Balzhamest stopped and covered his ears, but it didn't help. He crouched there for what seemed like an eternity, when- "Hey, are you all right?" Balzhamest looked up, into the face of a human girl.  He shied away from her. "Are you okay? Wow, I didn't know anthros were this... animal like. I think your cute! My name is Marissa, and I'm 8." She stood straight up. "How old are you? And what's your name?" Balzhamest's voice came out in a harsh rasp, he barely ever speaks. "Balzhamest. My age... is somewhat close to around a human's 29 years old." Marissa nodded. "Do you think I could play with you?" Balzhamest gave her a startled look. "Pl-play with me? Isn't there a rule against that?" Marissa shrugged. "I don't know. But rules are meant to be broken." Balzhamest decided then that this child.. he was going to be her guardian.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 04:59:03 PM »
Tiamat was dragged out of her cage, she was seperated with the other dragons, not allowed to socialize. there was hardly any life left in her, she was considered going to slow so the guard whipped her, she barely made a sound as she moved out of the cave, a anthro came and took her reins. hooking her up to a cart, it was her long shift now. "come on girly" the anthro told her, she moved, cat was heavy with rocks, soil and minerals. the sun was high and the heat was barely tolerable.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 05:02:20 PM »
A bad dream comes across Sarah in the night, which has become quite a common experience. She awakes, sits on the bed, and rubs her eyes to get the images out of her head. Standing up in her small cage, she begins to walk back and forth in the limited space she has available. This has almost become routine every night. Her hands glide across the metal of the cage as she feels it cold, iron bars. Slowly she calms herself down from the dream and relaxes her body. Sleep begins to find her once more.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 05:16:23 PM »
Drake hunted for something to feed his gnawing hunger, but his efforts proved futile. The valley was all different, as if he had been away for some time. Drake shook his head, no that was ridiculous, he probably had only been unconscious for a few hours and was still a little messed up in the head. Drake had to focus on returning to his clan. Off in the distance he spied smoke wafting up from a fire...

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 05:23:33 PM »
The fox barely managed to stay coordinated enough to keep himself from tripping on his own chains as he followed the guards to his next destination. He took a quick glance at the carts being moved by the dragons, until he nearly fell over from the guards giving him a push.
“Hurry up!” the guard told him.
“I am sorry, but I am afraid that you have nothing to worry about.” he sighed, “After all, your not going anywhere, now are you chap?”

The guards only rolled there eyes as they raised there foot and kicked him the back to shove him inside his cage, where he fell to the ground flat on his face. They slammed the door shut and locked it as Olaris reached for a nearby stone and pulled it closer.

He took a long look at it and smiled “Sorry friend.” he stared at his “friend” for some time before curling around it yawning “Don't give me that, I had to stay a bit longer to finish inventory...” he trailed off as he fell asleep.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 07:16:52 PM »
Dominic was furious, he decided to make noise, insulting the gaurds. one gaurd was sent over to take care of it " hey!! nock it off before you get in big trouble," the gaurd threatend.. "oohh why dont you try it! come on brave soul," Dominic replied.. the gaurd grew in rage, he opened the cage and started to hit Dominic.. Dominic took the 1st two hits but then he shoved the gaurd back and off balence, the gave a hard kick in the head, giving the gaurd a heavy concusion.. Then he jumped out of the cell and 3 more gaurds came charging at him.. Dominics yellow eyes flashed with a raged temper.. punching towards the gaurds but still far distance, fire came out.. and burned 1 gaurd.. the other 2 tackled Dominic, and brought him down to where he couldnt move.. The Gaurds conversated about the fire, and figured it was Dominics horn.. " see that horn! Cut it off!! "
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 07:19:29 PM by Horse Furry1 »
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 07:50:26 PM »
The door to the small pitch black room opened. The lantern carried by the human walking in lit up the room, waking Sarah. "Good news for you" said the guard, "You'll only have to spend one more night in this small room. Because of your recent good behavior we'll be moving you back into the group sleeping facility after tonight. I hope this will teach you not to act up like you usually do" Sarah hated the group sleeping facility. They allowed light in so that she could see all of the other anthros sleeping. Plus the other anthros ignored her because they didn't want to be associated with the slaves that act up. She much preferred to be by herself, in a room she couldn't see anything in. It helped her forget where she was. "Just wonderful, I swear if anyone gives me any trouble today I'm going to fight them just so I don't have to be in that god forsaken facility" She thought to herself.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 07:56:49 PM by Gelidus »
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

• Unique Unicorn
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
Drake flew towards the smoke, maybe whoever made that fire knew the way to his clan's homeland. He landed on a cliff above the camp and was about to descend when he felt the cold metal of a trap close over his leg.