The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10671 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 08:08:24 PM »
Olaris groggily opened his eyes and set his stone friend down before looking out of his cage to what appears to be a Unicorn putting up a fight. He watched the entire scene and was about to go back to sleep when he was captured. However his eyes slowly popped open as the guard told them to hack it off.

He slowly pushed himself up stretching before clearing his throat and speaking out to them “Excuse sir... care to spare a moment?” He was now completely standing up, leaning against the bars with his arms wrapped around the outside casually.

“Before you continue. Lets... reevaluate this shall we? Doesn't that ability of his pique your interest? And if it did for you, wouldn't that mark him as an exotic species? Now say if his horn was the source of his abilities, and you hack it off, well congrats. You still have the same pay, and he is docked of a horn. Leave the horn, and mention this to your superiors.... well the reward might be even greater. Wouldn't that be nice? But don't mind me... its your choice.” he explained as turned his head to the Unicorn he mumbled something under his breath in another language that he might be able to pick up “If you want to keep your pride try not to act up.” he then turned back to the human

"just some food for thought... Well... food for your gut" he hinted to the guard pulling away from the bars.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:11:25 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 08:57:55 PM »
Dominic looks at Olaris with some understandment.. The gaurds thought for a monment, then 1 said "not a bad idea! we can use this horned nag for a better use.. " the gaurds pick Dominic up and carried him to the superiors place..
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 03:04:37 AM »
Tiamat sighed heavily as the last of the gear was taken off. she smelled humans coming her way...it was the young prince himself, coming to see her? he was a juvenile, he had a cocky smirk about him and she didn't like it.
"Untie him this instant, I wish to take him as my dragon steed"
his friends nodded behind him, her care taker said nothing but one of the watcher spoke for them. "your highness, are you sure...Tiamat has no life within her"
"its a she?"
"yes... one of the few female dragons miners"
the Prince snorted "I here by claim this dragon as mine, father said I am allowed too, its my birthday"
Tiamat could not believe this was happening to her, she rolled her eyes inside her head as she stretched her head and shook it, everyone tensed except for her caretaker, who gave her a 'you better behave' look.
"If you want a dragon your highness, why not a male, more powerful and feisty"
"this is not an argument of sex, I want this dragon, I have had my eye on it for sometime"  the watcher sighed and ordered to give Tiamat to the Prince...

at the Palace, they cleaned her and removed her rusty, Iron collar and replaced it with a silver and emerald one, along with a black bridal and saddle made for dragons. she didn't mind the cleaning but she was now gonna be the pleasure steed for a .... spoiled prince.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 03:42:53 AM »
Olaris waved dismissively to the Unicorn “Good luck~” he called after him before lying back down with his rock. He stretched for a moment before pulling the small stone into his lap, rubbing the top idly with his hand. He could only yawn and stare through the bars, as he was pretty much specifically isolated from the other cage. He glanced back down to the chunk of stone and mumbled something to it, and waited for a response as if it was an actual being.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Black-Horse

• Eager Elephant
  • shutting down everything, leaving forums
    • Awards
  • Species: horse
  • Currently: shocked, angry, go away
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 03:47:33 AM »
the two gaurds carying Dominic came out of the mines.. the saw the prince with the Dragon.. they came over to them.. " prince, sir.. this is a recently captured black unicorn anthro.. he picked up a fight & might have killed 2 gaurds.. for shure 1 is dead.. this nag can bend fire! what shal we do with it" Dominic looked at the dragon for a few seconds amazed, he had never seen one in years
.            .(¯'•(¯'•             _/)/) 
               (¯'•.(¯'•       ((      ((
                (¯`'•(¯'•   (( )  (  ‘ /)
                 (¯`'•.(¯'(( )    |\_/
     ,,,~”¯¯¯`'¯(_¸´(_ )     |
   ((( /                             )__
  (((( \      ),,             (     /__`\
  ))))  \    //¯¯¯¯¯¯¯' \    /     / /
 (((     /  //                 |  /     \/
 )))     | ||                .| |           ♥♥♥
((        ) \\                 ) \           \|/
.^^^^.""'"'.^^^^^^^..""".^^^^.""""

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 04:06:27 AM »
In the Overseer's office, a book-keeper runs out the door as various paper weights are thrown in his general direction. Mavelli's assistant comes in shortly after, noticing the nobleman apparently getting ready for battle. "I have heard no reports of an uprising, why are you donning armor?" "That idiotic cousin of mine, thinks he can just walk in and take a worker as a mount. A female dragon no less!. "You know what your uncle, the King, will do if he sees you act this-" "I don't give half a copper coin what his father sees me as, I will at least beat that little blighter for walking off with a worker and reserved breeder!" Mavelli went out the door and towards his steed.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:14:10 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 05:32:34 AM »
the Prince mounted Tiamat as his father came out of the castle to see his teenage son riding proudly on a dragons back. "well well well... my son, don't you look magnificent... the female you chose is lovely"
"Isn't she father, elegant, lean, agile...she was made for speed and endurance"
"now now son...don't get too cocky, if your cousin found out about this, he may hurt you"  the prince laughed at his fathers words "with my steed at my command, he cant do anything"

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 05:41:17 AM »
Drake was dragged by many men in his bounds. How dare they, Drake raged, attack one of the dragon kind? They were no more than insects to him! He thrashed in his bonds to no avail, and the world faded away into the darkness of unconsciousness..
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 05:41:51 AM »
Mavelli had left the mines to the care of his 'secretary' Eliandra, a red fox anthro that used to be his personal servant until he became Overseer. She was at least more focused on how the mines were faring than Mavelli, as her family and friends were still working there. She was just as domineering as her boss despite the fact that she was consistently passive when Mavelli was around.

In half the time it took for him to be informed that Tiamat was taken away, he had arrived at the castle and dismounted his horse before going to his cousin with violence heavy on the mind.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:45:12 AM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2011, 05:50:02 AM »
The guard spoke again "Today you're assigned to clean the sheep skin in the morning and than you are to report to the tannery at mid-day. Got it?" Sarah nodded and responded softly, "Yes sir" The guard took her down the hallway and down a staircase to the workroom. It was a very large room that held dozens of anthros, all cleaning, sewing, and doing such activities. There were about a 10 guards in the room, all well armed which removed any chance of escape for the slaves. "You're quota is the same as yesterday. Get to work" the guard removed her shackles and pushed her into her work station. She began cleaning the skins and her mind wandered as it usually does. "You know most of the anthros here don't even know what its like outside of this place. What would life be like not being a slave? They would have to do something all day. It can't be that much better can it? I mean, I get food and water everyday and a place to sleep everynight. Does everyone outside these walls have that? Plus I don't really mind doing what I do all day. I've never known anything else. It's comfortable for me and I'm the best at it. No one else can do all this stuff as fast as I can. My quota is twice the amount as most of the workers here because of it. I like being the best...so would I escape if I had the opportunity? I would certainly be put to death if I even tried. What would be out there for me? I wouldn't have anywhere to go...But I know the first thing I would do...I don't even know if I can...My wings are weak and scared from the beatings and whippings. But just to be able to try and fly might make it all worth while." Her mind continues to wander on such things...
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »
"Speak of the devil..." the king spoke, with a heavy sigh, seeing his armor "now now nephew... there is no need to be Violent" he said sternly. "why you so riled up about this dragon anyways?"

Tiamat saw a nobleman enter the courtyard, her amber eyes staring at him. her withers quivered and her emerald scales sparkled in the light, she felt used. the jeweled collar around her neck hung gently around her neck. the bridal was just a lighter version of a muzzle. she felt like she was back at the mines...but she looked to clean for the mines.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 05:57:24 AM »
Balzhamest was happy. For the first time in his life, truly, honestly happy. The girl, Marissa, turned out to be the daughter of a noble, who was able to bribe the guards for a couple of hours each day to let Marissa play with him.

"What was it like back at your home?" She asked, while they were sitting on the edge of an underground lake.

"My home...?" Balzhamest said. "I grew up in these mines, or so far as I know. I barely remember anything." He frowned for a moment, but then smiled. "My turn to ask you a question. Why don't you have a problem with me? Being an anthro and all."

"That's how I was raised. At least, thats how my father raised me."

"What about your mother?"

Marissa grew silent. She frowned and started to cry. Balzhamest put an arm around her protectively.

A sudden loud crash was heard, closely followed by a scream.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER, YOU MONSTER!" A shrill voice screamed. Balzhamest turned around, in time to see a fist go straight into his face. It was in a gauntlet too... didn't exactly feel mush better Balzhamest mused.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 06:02:25 AM »
Mavelli was about to walk past the king, but stopped when he said 'this dragon'. "This dragon, is only one of a few hundred or so left. If it wasn't for your 'Crusade against the scaled monstrosities', I would be fine with my bratty cousin taking a dragon since there would be more to pick from! As of right now, you will likely lose anywhere from a tenth to a fifth of your supply of minerals since my cousin decided to take Tiamat out of all the females there were!"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 06:11:22 AM »
Drake awoke in a cage. Where was he? Next to him a dragon stirred...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 06:28:54 AM »
Balzhamest awoke, to find himself in a cell. He peered through the bars, the room was empty, save for two dragons. He couldn't hear the thoughts somehow. "How could a dragon be caught?" He wondered aloud.