The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10735 times)

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2011, 10:29:27 PM »
"Right. I suppose that makes sense." She kept her head off the bodies and continued looking in front of her and at Olaris. She was starting to calm down now. Despite being in in the same place for the last 15 years of her life, she could deal with new challenges or experiences pretty well. She took a deep breath, and her stress level lowered back to where it was before the horse had barged in.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #166 on: July 03, 2011, 12:22:40 AM »
Olaris stopped when they reached the door that leads outside and held his arm up to stop Sarah as he shuffled to the side. He rose a single brow as the door flew open revealing the blinding light of the sun followed by guards storming inside and down the hallways. "Right... I almost forgot how slow some of them are..." he commented before stepping outside, wincing slightly as his eyes adjusted. "Now then... mark this escape stratergy down in a mental note. The draw back of assaulting any guard and killing him in plain view is that there is no going back."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #167 on: July 03, 2011, 01:03:43 AM »
"Maybe we can avoid it, unless you think we stand a fighting chance..." Mavelli kept his hand on his sword as Tiamat growled.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: July 03, 2011, 01:59:04 AM »
Sarah chuckled at Olaris's comment, "I would think that would pretty obvious. But I'll be sure to keep that in mind so I won't forget, haha" She walked into the light, nearly unphased by the change in illumination. One of the benefits of being a hawk is that she could adjust to light change quickly and her vision is far better than any dragon, human, or different species of anthro. One of the flaws is that her sense of smell and hearing are beyond awful.

She stopped for a few seconds and tensed up. "Hold on for one moment." She stretched her wings as far as she could, a few of the wounds opening up again. You could see the sting from the pain in her face as she tightened it. She regained herself before standing straight up and she starts moving again. "Ok thats all I needed. Let's go"
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2011, 02:57:34 AM »
Olaris watched her expression change briefly "Looks like we need to clean your wings again" he commented as he looked to the ground seeing a drip of fresh blood. He turned back around heading to the river within the castle gates. When they arrived he knelt down by the bank and stared into the water, looking at his own reflection "I have been thinking..." he started as he ran his hand through the water distorting his image and pulled his hand back out watching the water run from his fur, "if you really want your freedom, I will help you to an extent."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2011, 03:15:57 AM »
Sarah quickly turned her head and opened her eyes wide. She grabbed him with one hand and said, "Anything you can do to help, I would much appreciate it!" She paused for a moment, and looked back at the where they came from. "I know it's not what you're planning, but if we could refrain from killing anyone...I don't want more bloodshed then there already has been."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2011, 03:40:00 AM »
Olaris took his eyes away from his eyes and once again looked into the pool of water contemplatively. "Yes... but of course." he sighed rubbing his chin. He took a moment to glance behind himself. "Keep in mind, this may not mean that once you get on the other side, I might not be joining you for my own reasons." Without waiting for another word, he adjusted himself and dove into the water, breaking the surface with a barely audible splash. The water quickly became clouded with the blood that had been washed away from his fur as he swam around for a few seconds and broke through the surface once again taking a breath.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2011, 04:03:43 AM »
Sarah watched as Olaris jumped in before she got a chance to respond. The jump gave her an idea. She paused a moment before she began to quickly run alongside the river. She jumped as hard as she could with her wings still spread out from stretching them. If it wasn't for the small hill she jumped off, she wouldn't have made it in the air. She picked up altitude and flew around for a moment, simply because she could. She had a strong and willful smile about her, despite the pain and the blood dripping from her wings into the river below. Finally she dove full speed into the river near Olaris. The blood left a sweeping streak in the river before dissolving in the flowing water. She popped her head out of the water and looked at him with a face full of so much ecstasy simply from flying. "It's too bad my wings aren't strong enough yet for me to fly out of here right now. I know you don't want to join me. I know you like your life simply and safe, just the way it is. I wish I could be as content as you in captivity. But please...tell me what you're planning."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #173 on: July 03, 2011, 05:09:59 AM »
I warn you not to dig too deep my friend, I do not want to awaken the monster that lies dormant under the mountian...I sense that he is...bigger and stronger.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: July 03, 2011, 05:37:56 AM »
"No... don't fly." he said curtly as he was still in thought "If you fly, I hope you are a good acrobat. you're nothing but an easy target for a skilled marksmen. Even a dragon can quickly be slaughtered in the sky." Olaris remained silent for some time allowing the current to pull him away "I think it would be best, if I don't say anything about what I have in mind for the moment." it was clear by his grimace that he had been trying to find a better alternate.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: July 03, 2011, 06:49:07 AM »
Sarah's face began to slowly fall, drifting from extreme happiness down to seriousness. She spoke confidently and with assurance to Olaris, "Whatever it is your thinking I can pull it off. And If I can't I will say so. Let me be the one to decide whether it's worth the risk or not. Unless telling me puts you in harms way, please let me know what's going on in your head." Sarah was already confident in herself, but escaping the castle once and flying only boosted her ego.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:01:15 PM by Gelidus »
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: July 03, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »
"Ms. Sarah. Please know I do trust you, but currently it does put us both in terrible danger." he said as he leaned back into the water, floating on his back. "Just relax, I will tell you at a better time."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #177 on: July 03, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
Mavelli cursed under his breath. "If that mountain is near the ravine, war may be unavoidable..."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 07:39:47 PM by Chrono Blackwyng »
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: July 03, 2011, 06:55:12 PM »
Sarah looked away and spoke quietly "If you think it's best" She then submerged herself in the water once again. She swam towards the bank, got out, sat down on the hill and waited for Olaris to finish. She didn't like Olaris's decision not to tell her, but she knew she had no choice but to accept it.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: July 05, 2011, 03:24:53 AM »
Olaris soon readjusted his body to point towards the bank, and began to slowly pull himself back and out of the water. His fur was now matted down, showing how small the fox actually was as most of his volume was actually created by his fur. "Please don't take this personally, I just think there is a better option then what I have in mind" he commented
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲