The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10815 times)

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »
Olaris turned his head to face Elliandra "A family of horses... want's to adopt a fully grown unicorn... are you sure you have the right file? A black unicorn capable of bending fire?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2011, 11:57:45 PM »
Elliandra nodded "Adoption doesn't specify age, Olaris... it just means that he would be part of another family rather than just be an orphan. They didn't care if he bended fire, he was equestrian and the family was primarily black haired. If he didn't have the horn, he would fit a similar description of one of their family members."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2011, 12:28:21 AM »
tell me where to go! Tiamat said

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2011, 12:37:22 AM »
Olaris's eye brows flattened once more "Would you like me to go find him then, Madame Elliandra?" he asked turning his head back to the door as guards ran by "Or are you just going to say oh well, and try to find a way to apologize to the family for the misconception of an additional family member?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2011, 01:01:38 AM »
"If it were possible, yes I would... but since he has already killed two guards, keeping him alive will cause more problems than solve. If he escaped, I will tell them his body is not among those that tried to escape. If he dies, I will let them give him a free man's burial." She went back to her paperwork, though much less energetic in her procedure.
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »
Olaris nodded before finally turning to the door way heading out "We will leave you in peace then." A few steps out the door, his paw landed in a thick puddle of blood, his momentum causing his lower body to slide forward, and the rest of him to the ground into the puddle in a comical manner. He grumbled to himself, shaking his head looking down both ends of the halway. "... he's killed more then two..." he commented,  taking note of the scent of burnt flesh. From his back he rolled back onto his feet and stood up straight looking himself over. He wrinkled his nose as he flicked his arms some after finding blood on his back and arms. "Oh yay me... it's going to take ages to remove these stains." he sighed, now casually walking down the hallway a mix of bright white and dark crimson.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:24:59 AM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2011, 01:33:05 AM »
She tried to continue her work, but she started crying in the middle of it and had to put the files up before she got them soggy. Please come back soon, I  just don't know if I can last the week without you.

Mavelli groaned "Tiamat, there is a mountain range to your right, go there!"

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2011, 02:09:20 AM »
Drake sat back. Nothing to be done about his situation now. But now where was he to go?
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2011, 03:11:43 AM »
Tiamat flapped her wings till she saw a clearing near the destination, she slowly descended down until she landed with an ungraceful 'thud'. first time flying

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2011, 03:19:09 AM »
"I would have been surprised if you landed gracefully, to be honest."" He got off her back, and walked a short distance away before pointing off the edge of a cliff. "If we follow this ravine, we will reach the new excavation site. When I move the mines here, it will be a tough time trying to adjust to the climate and possible dragon raids. However, the payout will be much better when we start digging up gold by the barrel..."

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2011, 05:32:24 AM »
Sarah followed Olaris out the room. Her eyes were opened wide at all the bodies they past. It was hard for to keep up with the fox, as she was distracted by the burnt, cut open corpses. She took a hard swallow before finally speaking, "Where...Where are we going? What am I to do? I don't know where to report or how to get around these mines." There was a nervous fear in her voice as she stepped over one of the bodies. Not only was the amount of blood spilled disheartening, but she also was afraid of what she would be doing in these caves.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2011, 05:49:23 AM »
"I am going to the river to get this blood off my fur." He sighed, disgusted by the smell of the slowly drying clumps of blood on him. "Before it leaves a more then unsatisfactory smell on me." He turned to Sarah with a raised brow after noticing her tone a bit to late. "I assume you have never seen a corpse?"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2011, 06:40:42 AM »
"All I've ever done is help make clothes...the closest I've come to see a corpse was the skin of an animal before I cleaned it and turned it into leather. A butcher got to the dead animal before I did so I never had to skin anything." She lifted her head off the bodies and looked up at Olaris "You seem so casual. How often do you see bodies like this?" She wasn't sure she wanted to hear the answer. The idea of seeing death on a regular basis wasn't exactly the nicest of thoughts.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »
Olaris continued walking, carefully stepping over each corpse he had approached. His tail continued twitching, flicking off globs of blood from his little slip up “When you get to know me more. You will find I am casual about most things. However I don't see corpse enough to give me an excuse to ignore them, I simply stopped caring a while ago.”

He would glance briefly over his shoulder to study her facial expression. “Ms. Sarah, if it bothers you so, I recommend keeping your eyes off the ground.”
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2011, 08:08:46 PM »
Tiamat sniffed the area, as a miner her nose gained the ability to smell out the minerals, she turned her head I can smell it...though...I am afraid there is something ...alive in this mountian... she backed away, her head low, growling angrily.her wings out, poised to fight or fly away.