The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Age of Freedom  (Read 10720 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
Re: Age of Freedom
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »
I prefer my whole name... I still don't trust you, but I am reluctantly indebted to you, my services are yours. but then Tiamat lowered her head to his eye level there are a few guidelines you should know about dragons mortal, i don't care what my job is on this mission of yours, I am not your pet, slave or steed. I can kill you easily if I so wish but I am not a killer, but know this, your kind has betrayed us her mouth was open, showing off her sharp, pearl white teeth, danger ozzed from her, they only payment I want is food, water and clean place to stay and be able to bathe...let  me have that and I wont be an issue she stood up to full height. she no longer looked threatening, you smell of female fox anthro...

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Mavelli visibly flinched after she finished speaking. "S-she was my personal slave until I became Overseer of the mines. I paid the minimum fee for 'freedom' since I was the previous owner, and she decided I was worth her time." He cleared his throat, and regained composure. "I do not consider you a pet or steed, though you were a slave until a few minutes ago. I also understand that the chances of me defeating you are slim, but I will not go down easily. You will have your food and water, but shelter will be an issue for both of us since I do not know of any caves in the mountains."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx
  • Coloring: Grey and black
  • Height: 6' 9" dued to long animalistic like hind legs
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: leath and lanky
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2011, 11:18:09 PM »
Olaris just blinked from Mavelli's explanation and turned to the broken hawk. "Excuse me, I will take her off your hands, if you wish."  he told the guards as he held out his arms to accept her before heading into the castle.
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2011, 11:22:13 PM »
Drake ran through the fortress, not at all knowing or caring where he was going. A great rage had taken hold of him, greater even than the rage he had felt before. Wherever a human appeared he smacked it aside, clawing at his attackers. In front of him he saw a door and sunlight streamed out from under it so he made his final rush to freedom...
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2011, 02:12:10 AM »
alright...come I dont want to be kept waiting..." she started to walk away

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Chrono Blackwyng

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • Cooking with mouth-fire since the dawn of time...
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Shapeshifter Dragon
  • Coloring: Varies too much to put down
  • Height: 6 feet 5 inches (anthro) 40 feet 6 inches (Feral)
  • Weight: 450 lbs (compressed muscle)
  • Build: somewhat muscular yet still agile
  • Currently: Chillin', thinkin', staying up later than I should...
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2011, 02:37:25 AM »
Mavelli went to get back on his horse, then returned to and kept pace with Tiamat. "So, how are the living conditions in my mines? The bookkeeper and his assistants keep stressing that you're being treated like regular workers, but the guards always clam up when I ask."
"From suffering I was born, From misery I was conceived. From the plight of Mortals I thrive, From the pits of Hell I rise, beware...... For I live.........."

"Wait, you're here for my shiny loot? I thought you were here to avenge the cattle and people I've slaughtered..."

"I may not always be a caring person, but even when I am furious, it is mostly at myself for becoming this way"
The definition of Pwn (along with examples): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb89V43KWc&feature=channel

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2011, 03:30:05 AM »
we are treated as if we are below the dirt, basically they are abusive, racist, anything you can imagine. I had three care takers in the course of ten years an all were slaughtered because they felt sympathy and gave me water when I was dying of thirst... she eyed her 'partner' good thing your 'personal slave' never got to experience that under your care... judging by her sent, she must be a sweetheart she was sounding sweetly sarcastic. Tiamat glanced at Mavelli, exhaling smoke from her mouth and nostrils, instead of breathing fire.

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Falcon
  • Coloring: blue, tan, brown, and white
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Weight: 190 lb
  • Build: Althetically slender
  • Currently: PONIES!
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2011, 06:29:55 AM »
"Yes, i suppose that will do. I have no use for a broken, disobedient slave" the king stated as he waved off the fox. The guards let go of Sarah and handed her to Olaris. She stuggled a little, but finally said to the fox, "I...I think I can stand..." She got on both feet after a bit of struggling, "Who are you...what are you going to do with me?" She asked, afraid to hear the answer.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling that makes life worth living or dying

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2011, 06:42:03 AM »
Olaris nodded and turned around to face the castle "I am called Olaris. And relax, I mean no harm. I was only going to bring you to the infirmary, but seeing that you are fine there's no need now." He began walking towards the door and waved his left hand in the air "Come with me if you wish. I think it would be best if you laid low after your little stunt." he would then stop and turn around to face her "Plus I will enjoy the company, I hardly get a chance to talk with the other slaves~"
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2011, 07:00:31 AM »
Sarah became her normal self now that she was out of the presence of anyone important who might do her harm "Being able to stand hardly makes me fine. But I would much rather go wherever you're going than to some infirmary." She walk slowly with Olaris, although with a very apparently limp. "I never talked to the other slaves either. Well more correctly they never spoke to me. I stood out like a sore thumb and they didn't want to have any part in that. Why can't you talk to the other slaves? And how is it you can move about so freely? Sarah looked at her wings and her clothes. They were both covered in crusted blood and dirt. "If we aren't going to the infirmary could we at least go to a river or lake or something first? I need to clean these wounds."
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling of security, a feeling of happiness, a feeling of lust, a feeling of belonging.
A feeling we need.
We may think we can live life without it, but a life without it would be boring, meaningless, and depressing.
Love controls us. Without love, we are nothing. With it, nothing else in the world matters
Love is only a feeling.

Offline Daemon

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • OVER 9000 HOURS IN PAINT.NET
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: polar bear
  • Coloring: white
  • Height: 6'8"
  • Weight: 220lbs
  • Build: muscular, chubby
  • Currently: Grammar Nazi
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2011, 11:52:58 AM »
"When we get out, you'll have to fly so that they can't get you!" Balzhamest said. "Meet me in a clearing far to the south of here. It's where I was told my family was captured. I'll catch up." Balzhamest took a  branching path into the caves. he was searching  for Marissa.

He came to a stop at an intersection, and opened his mind. He heard the echo of Marissa's thoughts from the right passage, and took it. At the end, there was a door. H opened it. He was greeted with a sight that hurt him deeply; Marissa was badly injured, her leg broken. She looked up at Balzhamest and smiled. "My mom broke my leg for playing with you. Help me, please?" She said, wincing in pain. "You area  tough little one, aren't you?" He said. She giggled. Lifting her on his shoulders, he ran out of the cave.

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »
Olaris continued walking into the castle "No, unfortunately we can not. The risk of me not reporting directly, is greater then most of the other slaves. There should be a fountain inside you can use. Any who... it's not like they don't speak to me. I am just kept separated from the others." He would turn his head to look over the shoulders "I never caught your name."
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲

Offline Gelidus

• Kuddly Kitten
  • I'll freeze your soul
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2011, 04:52:17 PM »
"My name is Sarah." They were inside the castle now and she saw the fountain in the distance. "Where are you taking me to in the castle? Please don't tell me you're going to return me to where I came from...I...I can't bear that place any longer!" Just thinking about going back made her panic.
Love is only a feeling.
A feeling we need.
Love is only a feeling.

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2011, 05:28:31 PM »
Drake found himself in a large clearing with the shouts of pursuing humans behind him. Drake felt a swelling feeling of freedom, he stretched out his wings. He launched himself into the air in flight towards the clearing.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline tangletail

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2011, 05:35:32 PM »
Olaris stopped and faced the girl, giving her a painfully dull look. "Two things. One I am not forcing you to go anywhere, so you may leave if you feel that's the case. And two I have no clue where you were before you were found.'" He turned back around and continued walking "No no, I am only heading to the castle to do some cleaning. I was told to clean an officers office.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:38:21 PM by tangletail »
I can givz u Triforce? ♥
  ▲
▲ ▲