The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 27880 times)

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
All I ever Wanted...
« on: November 25, 2010, 06:48:37 AM »
Alyx Finally escaped the one place she called home. instead of driving the cute little lotus cars her older sisters drive, she catches the bus. scrambling in with her heavy backpack and her violin case a kind older gentlemen helped her to a seat. she found the simple generous gestures in life were always a good sign for a good day. she looked down at her hands, it was the first day her Junior year in high school, everything was gonna go smoothly this year. she vowed that she would not get involved in the popular drama game her two older sisters play. as usual she would blend in with the crowd this year. The bus ride was short, she got off at the stop practically in front of her school, some of the students that attend the same school as her got off too. the large school would be crammed with new freshmen this year think that they are all that. in the field she saw her sisters, captains of the Cheer leading squad, surrounded by the football team. Her sisters Angelica and Amanda (twins) had the attention of the infamous, rich, charming, handsome husky anthro Capitan Devin Marshall. Alyx basically ignored the crowd as she entered the school. she was not going to be late for class on the first day of school.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 08:27:04 AM »
Halfeb skated glided down the street on his skateboard. His bodyboard bag and school bag on his back. He smelled of beach and salt water. He loved smelling that way. He watched as people sat in thier little metal coffins as he did what he saw as putting towards a healthier planet. That, and, he found it much more relaxing then driving. Plus, he got to go through the park and do a couple of tricks on the way. He eventually reached school and saw the usual crowd of cheerleaders and jocks. He was quite happy not to be one of them, and it almost sends a shiver down his spine that he could have become like them if he tried out for the football team. He walked in and saw the younger sister of the two main cheerleaders. They annoyed him, not because they were so peppy, he was good with people being happy, but, they were so shallow and segredated other girls, and spread hate and cruelty, and that never sat right with Halfeb. He saw that thier sister was different though, just by the way she dressed and carried herself. He thought there maybe hope for them yet. He stopped next to her, cause his locker was next to hers. "Hey." He said casually, "You must be Angelica and Amanda's little sister." He added in his usual surfie way.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
Alyx was shocked...how could this guy know who she was. she stopped blinking "yeah..I am Alyxandra" Alyx never really had any friends, any friend she would make who abandon her to be with the popular group with her spoiled sisters. "just call me Alyx though" she set down her violin case and extended her hand.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:55:47 PM »
He smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet ya. They call me Halfie. Your sisters are pritty popular. Pity they don't put it to good use." He said as he shoves his boards into his tall locker and pulled out some books covered in writing. Mostly lyrics from songs, poetry and peace slogans. Also pictures of people surfing and skating. "I mean, your sisters are nice enough to most, but, they could really use thier status to make this school a better place for those who arn't doing it so good." He told her before smiling, "But, I'm sure you already know stuff like that."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 05:09:48 PM »
Alyx snorted "its like that at home too, they really don't care about people who are below them..." she rubbed her fingertip together "you have to have money, nice cars, fashion, a mansion to catch their eye..." she looked at a locker "hey...interesting my locker is right next to yours" she grinned as she opened it. she didn't have any pictures in hers, she put in her violin case and took out the unneeded school stuff and backpack and put it in the locker, she took out her Biology science text book and notebook. she then felt the hairs on the back of her neck raise. she slowly turned...there was Devin Marshall and his buddies... inwardly she groaned irratably "Ew.." was all she said to them,  Devin frowned "don't be like that sweetheart" he reached out and touched her hair, she backed away. she looked at Halfed "see ya halfie" she walked in the direction of her class.

((btw you can play as Devin if my character is not around))

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 05:23:19 PM »
Devin looked at Halfeb. He shook his head and walked away. Halfeb shook his head too. "Man, wrong kind of love he's trying to spread." He said to himself as he got the last of his books and headed to his first class, agriculture. He liked agriculture. He knew he would be self saficient when he got his own place. Even knew where he was going to build and everything. There was this area near the beach, a plot of land that had been for sale for years and no one ever bought it. It was one of the photos in his locker.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 05:26:45 PM »
Alyx some what charged into the classroom and sat down on in one of the lad like desks. she relaxed deeply into her seat, she stretched then waited for the final bell to ring.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »
Will looked at the school with a sigh. Another year of humiliation ahead, oh boy. If his parents didn't drop him off and pick him up every day, he wouldn't even go here. He fixed his glasses and walked into the school, ignoring the crowd of people near the cheerleaders and football team. Remembering his locker spot from orientation, he put his backpack inside, taking out the book for his first class along with a notebook for taking notes. Last year he averaged a B- only because he didn't do the homework for each class. He knew the subjects well enough that he never bothered to do it. Looking at his watch, he noticed that it was almost time for first class. He made his way into the classroom, taking note of everybody in it. The only one who stood out was the snow leopard. He never got her name, but she looked similar to the twin cheerleaders, so he figured she must be one of them as well. Unfortunatly, the only desk left was next to her. He sighed as he made his way to the desk and sat down. He set his book down and stared at the chalkboard until class started.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »
she had seen this kid before, he looked so nervous being around her. she cursed her sisters inwardly for them and their friends being so cruel to him. pulling out a peice of paper, folded it and wrote... hey there, whats your name? sliding the note next to his hand, she gave him a genuine, friendly smile. she began to hope that this year she would make a friend that would not abandon her to be popular with her sisters.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
He saw her smile, looked genuine enough. She could just be trying to get friendly with him just so she can copy off him though. It would be nice to have a friend who didn't, but he couldn't be sure of her intentions. He handed the note back to her without a word on it. Her reaction to this would tell him if she was sincere. If she really was, he would try and make it up to her later. But in the likely case that she wasn't, it was nothing new to Will.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
she looked at the note, nothing, she smiled sadly. she wrote down something then handed it back, her heart pounded wildly. Want to hang out at Lunch? I know a good place where the jocks wont get to you... she was trying to sound sincere. this was hard for her, to reach out and make a friend, it used to b easy, but now. Not so much. the the mouse anthro teacher came in and started taking role. she flashed another smile, this time it was more gentle.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2010, 06:53:28 PM »
Hmm, hang out at lunch with her? She's being persistant. Could this really be a friend? The teacher came in so he put the paper beneath his book. His name came up in the role call. "Here." He wasn't sure about having lunch with her, but it was always lonely in the library. If anything, it would be nice to sit with someone today. He'll take a chance this time, and hope it won't come back to bite him. When the teacher turned around to the chalkboard, he took the note and wrote, "Okay, where should I meet you?" Making sure the teacher was still looking away, he handed back the note.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2010, 06:56:16 PM »
she pratically beamed when she read the reply. she quickly wrote down auditorium  handing it back she, took down some notes. she felt so happy. she knew today that it was going to be a good day.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2010, 02:19:25 AM »
He read the note, Auditorium. He slipped it in his pocket before focusing on the teachers words. Nary a smile crept upon his face while he listened. He was absorbing every piece of information being sent to him. Everything else was blocked out of his mind. All of his attention was towards the lesson.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2010, 04:13:52 AM »
Lesson was easy, the bell rang right in the middle of the teachers sentence. all the other students scrambled to gather thier stuff. Alyx closed her book slowly "what class do you have next? I have High level Literature"

((High Level= advanced))