The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: All I ever Wanted...  (Read 27882 times)

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Dingo
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slender, yet musculer
Re: All I ever Wanted...
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2010, 04:20:49 AM »
Halfeb sat in his agriculture class. He was probebly the only one who took it seriously. Or wasn't using what he learnt to grow marajuana. The teacher, an mid 40's blue heeler walked into the class. After a quick roll call, they got up and went out to the little farm the school had for this class. He was doing his best on the corn that he was trying to grow as the teacher taught them all about plowing and stuff like that. He already knew all that stuff though, across the yard from the farm was the classroom where Will and Alyx were sitting he smiled and nodded. He then took his shirt off because he was so hot working on the farm. However, oddly enough, it didn't click with him to take his beanie off. He got back to work before a few minutes later, the teacher came over to him, "Jones, put your shirt back on." The teacher ordered him.
"Why, sir?" Halfeb asked looking at him. The teacher then pointed to the classrooms, where a few of the female student body we're staring out the window at him, a few of the male student body too. And, even a few of the female staff. He nodded to the teacher, "Got it." He said before putting his shirt back on.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2010, 04:24:44 AM »
"Physical Education." He told her without looking at her. He gathered his books and began to walk out of the class. He paused briefly before turning around and said, "My name's Will. What's yours?" Hopefully he wouldn't forget her name. He always had a hard time with names.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Domestic short haired cat
  • Coloring: snow white fur, slightly wavy white hair, emerald green eyes
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 125 Lb
  • Build: athletic, slender, agile
  • Currently: Attending college like a boss
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 04:28:31 AM »
"Alyx" she smiled. giving him a small, friendly pat on the shoulder "see ya at lunch: she said excitedly, maybe too excited. she skipped down the hall to her locker. she was going to switch out her text books for the summer reading books.

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2010, 04:53:12 AM »
Will walked to the gym for phys ed. The teacher turned out to be the coach of the football team, a badger complete with a cap that said "coach" on it and a whistle around his neck. Today was just getting to know what the next few weeks were going to be and what they needed to have for gym clothes. They finished a half hour early so they were allowed study hall for the rest of the period. Will took out his notebook and a pencil and begun to draw Alyx. He didn't have photographic memory, so it wasn't very detailed, but you could tell it was her if you looked at it. He couldn't get her out of his head for some reason.

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2010, 05:04:56 AM »
In liturature class she had it with her sisters... they sat on either side of her. texting friends and each other. Alyx made sure her phone was in her locker.
"Alyx" Amanda whined "was Devin with you this morning!" the teacher shushed her, Alyx no interest in replying, she wanted lunch to get here soon....

I am not making any more RP's. I may join one but right now, I have no patients to create RP's anymore.

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange with white on maw throat chest and stomach and maroon around eyes and tips of ears.
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »
Halfebs Agriculter lesson was a double, as with all his practical classes. He looked over his fine work. He always loved working with his hands. Seeing something grow or be created because of him. He also noticed some of the first corn was coming through early. Luckily the teacher had been tending to the crops and small school farm over the break. He was so proud of his good work. He had planted them the year before. He was so very proud. He only found it a little sad he couldn't eat it himself, he had to use it as feed for the farm animals. He shrugged, "Oh well..."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 04:32:08 PM »
Alyx finally leaped out of her seat when the third bell rang for her third class. which she looked down at her schedule, smiling that she had a free period. she half skipped back over to her locker, putting away her literature stuff she got out her violin case and a ran back over to the auditorium. sneaking in, she smiled at the peace and quiet. she walked over to the stage climbing up the steps, she placed violin case down opening it to reveal her dark red violin. gnelt she removed violin and bow. she inhaled before playing a slow, soft, beautiful melody

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »
Halfeb heard the third bell ring. It was his free period. He saw one of two other classes also had free period, so, he thought he would grab his guitar from the music room and made his way to the auditorium. He was no John Butler, but, he could play. He quietly opened the door. He heard a violin. He watched Alyx playing, not sure if she even knew he was there. Her playing llifted his spirits. He loved live music, to him, it was like, the evidence that there can be some things in this world that can be all about peace and love. Listening to her play, he definantly felt it.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 11:01:04 PM »
Will's third class  was social studies. This class was the worst. Literally every single student in here, except him, didn't care about the subject. He was easily the best student in it. The teacher, after talking a bit about what they would learn that year, decided to read a book and let them have the rest of the period for themselves. Will took out his notebook and begun to doodle again. He usually drew very morbid things, skulls, flames, all very macabre. His thoughts turned to Alyx. Did she really want to be his friend? Should he even go to the auditorium for lunch?

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2010, 05:01:14 AM »
Alyx continued to play her music until it ended with a slowly, lovely sound, as it echoed through the auditorium. she paused, sensing a presence.  "I hoped you enjoyed my performance?"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2010, 05:10:31 AM »
Halfeb clapped as he walked in. "That was beautiful." He told her before taking a seat, "Do you play in the school marching band?" He asked as he gently started to play. (This is the song he's playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCR2wKdNnWI )

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2010, 05:24:58 AM »
Alyx snorted "No, I am a classical musician, though if I had the training in some of the wind instruments, I would of" she grinned, as she set down the Violin and walked to the piano at the corner of the stage. "I met a boy today, is name is Will...in my grade year, always teased. ever since I came here I have always wanted to reach out to him...but knowing my popular sisters, such a friendship would ruin their 'perfect' reputation" she laughed heartily "like that is gonna stop me, I have always wanted to be his friend" she smirked as she began to play Beethoven. 

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 05:45:36 AM »
He smiled, "Thats a good train of thought. Reach out to those who don't have it so well. High school can be tough." He said as he continued playing, "For some reason, we as teenagers only feel happy when we make others miserable. Which isn't how it should be." He added before changing key into the chorus of the song, "We need to show friendship, like you did. So, you should be proud. I'd like to meet this dude too. Hopefully we can spread a little bit of harmony and love."

Offline Grace.E

• Butterfly Whisperer
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • *Studies*
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2010, 05:51:14 AM »
"Hopefully" Moonlight Sonata flowed sweetly in the room "he is kinda reserved because the Jocks are are such Neanderthals to him... Devin Marshall is stubborn, Dimwitted, stupid and mentally weak and has not idea what love and peace is. he see's through the minds eye of the seven sins and his macho man personality" she continued to play more. "Will does not deserve this kind of treatment, I can see in him that he is a wonderful person"

Offline Halfeb

• Dancing Dragon
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 05:54:33 AM »
He nods and smiles, "I think what Devin has an idea of is lust, not love. Always thinking with his little head, if you know what I mean." He says with a smile. "Well, at least I'm glad to see you don't follow your sisters. I think they got the same idea of love as Devin. Which in its own way is kinda sad." He added. He started to play the moonlight sonata with her on the guitar.