The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 24231 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Re: Statistics
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2010, 08:22:54 PM »
What's the record for the longest period of time spent online consecutively?
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 03:32:44 PM »
159d 21h 43m

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • To the moon
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »
Woah. :o

Okay, don't think I'm going to beat that. ^_^

I must admit
I can't explain
Through my brain

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »
The statistics I'm giving here make use of the server logs and Google Analytics to show trends an information of all visitors to the forum.

Note: All statistics are correct as of 1st February, 12:04 GMT. Period reporting is for January, slightly late posting.

Last month the forums have transferred over 17 GIGABYTES of data, despite the downtime we experienced. This means that per visit each user downloads 12 MB of data through an average of 2.6 visits per visitor. This doesn't include over 10 GB of bandwidth from bots etc.

The busiest day this month was the 17th (1 GB) and the quietest was the 21th (3 MB). Interesting the busiest days of the week are Monday and Wednesday with the quietest being Friday. Most visits occur around 1am GMT (7pm Central) with the least at 9am GMT (3am Central).

According to the statistics the busiest country is the USA followed by Canada. We've also had visitors from the UK, Germany, Australia, Finland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Russia, Poland, Ukraine, China, Czech Republic, Latvia, France, Mexico, Israel, Croatia, Romania, Spain, Denmark, Brazil and South Korea.

The top 25 users shows Macid having used the most bandwidth this month followed closely by WingedZephyr with shadowfox at the bottom of the top 25 - a difference of over 900 MB of data.

When it comes to various robots and spiders MSNBot has used over 4 GB of bandwidth in its indexing and Googlebot has used 1.8 GB.

Most visits last between 0 and 30 seconds (probably bots) with the next largest visit being over an hour! The average overall is about 15 minutes.

84% of users use Windows with 35% using 2008 followed by 26% using X.P and then Vista / 7 with 18%. Mac accounts for 10% of visits with all visitors using OS X. Linux is a measly 4% with the majority using Android although Ubuntu, SUSE, Fedora and Debian are shown too. Other operating systems include the PS3, Wii, Blackberry and Symbian. (It's likely Win 2008 it caused by school browsing where traffic is forwarded through the school's servers)

When it comes to browsers Firefox has 50% usage with the latest 3.6(.13) being used, hits come from FF 4 as well as 3.5(.16) and even some from 3.0(.19). IE users mostly use version 8 with some hits from 7 and 6. Netscape has a small amount of users. Google Chrome has 20% of visitors using it. Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Samsung, LG, Motorola, iPhone and Android are also used.

88% of users have the site bookmarked or browse directly whereas 10% come from Search engines. Another 1% are linked from various sites.

Offline Self-sain

• The Unlikely Love
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • black and white isn't to bad
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Foat (Bat/Fox)
  • Coloring: purpule
  • Height: 5'7
  • Weight: 112
  • Build: thin some tone
  • Currently: Done with everything
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2011, 02:28:51 AM »
Dang I never make it to top  >.>
if you ever want to see Lil Johny again...
YOU WILL LOOK D:<

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2011, 11:51:02 PM »
The statistics I'm giving here make use of the server logs and Google Analytics to show trends an information of all visitors to the forum.

Note: All statistics are correct as of 27th February, 23:50 GMT. Posted slightly earlier to take advantage of the weekend.

This month the forums have transferred nearly 19 GIGABYTES of data and has so far experienced 100% uptime, the first monthly 100% since August 2009. This means that per visit each user downloads 13 MB of data through an average of 2.8 visits per visitor. This doesn't include nearly 8 GB of bandwidth from bots etc.

The busiest day this month was the 3rd (over 1 GB) and the quietest was the 16th (nearly 500 MB). Interestingly the busiest days of the week are Monday and Sunday with the quietest being Saturday. Most visits occur around 6am GMT (12am Central) with the least at 12pm GMT (6am Central).

According to the statistics the busiest country is the USA followed by the UK. We've also had visitors from Canada, Australia, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Croatia, the Netherlands, France, Ukraine, Poland, Latvia, Denmark, China, Czech Republic, Thailand, Serbia, Barbados, Austria, Romania and Israel.

The top 25 users shows Macid having used the most bandwidth this month followed closely by CrazyCat with KangaDrake at the bottom of the top 25 - a difference of over 600 MB of data.

When it comes to various robots and spiders MSNBot has used over 2.6 GB of bandwidth in its indexing and Googlebot has used 1.7 GB.

Most visits last between 0 and 30 seconds (probably bots) with the next largest visit being over an hour! The average overall is about 15 minutes.

82% of users use Windows with 38% using 2008 followed by 24% using X.P and then Vista / 7 with 17%. Mac accounts for 8% of visits with all visitors using OS X. Linux is a measly 3% with the majority using Android although Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian are shown too. Other operating systems include the PS3, Wii, Blackberry and Symbian. (It's likely Win 2008 it caused by school browsing where traffic is forwarded through the school's servers)

When it comes to browsers Firefox has 47% usage with the latest 3.6(.13) being used, hits come from FF 4 as well as 3.5(.16) and even some from 3.0(.19). IE users mostly use version 8 with some hits from 7 and 6. Netscape has a small amount of users. Google Chrome has 18% of visitors using it. Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Samsung, LG, Motorola, iPhone and Android are also used.

91% of users have the site bookmarked or browse directly whereas 8% come from Search engines. Another 1% are linked from various sites.

Offline Ares the Ram

• Diamond in the rough
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2011, 04:09:52 AM »
I feel bad not contributing more, since im at the top of bandwith. Roomate problems so no extra moneys! I will donate more though, this I promise.

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »
The statistics I'm giving here make use of the server logs and Google Analytics to show trends and information of all visitors to the forum.

Note: All statistics are correct as of 29th March, 12:09 GMT. Posted slightly earlier as I will be quite busy the next couple of days.

This month the forums have transferred nearly 30 GIGABYTES of data and has so far experienced 98.89% uptime, caused by a 45 minute network outage. This means that per visit each user downloads 17 MB of data through an average of 2.9 visits per visitor. This doesn't include nearly 9 GB of bandwidth from bots etc. This huge increase means that bandwidth limits for the forums may have to be increased to keep the forums online.

The busiest day this month was the 1st (over 1.4 GB) and the quietest was the 12th (nearly 600 MB). Interestingly the busiest days of the week are Wednesday and Thursday with the quietest being Sunday. Most visits occur around 12am GMT (6pm Central) with the least at 12pm GMT (6am Central).

According to the statistics the busiest country is the USA followed by Canada. We've also had visitors from the UK, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Germany, Norway, Russia, Hungary, Denmark, Portugal, Croatia, Ukraine, China, France, Poland, the Netherlands, Barbados, Czech Republic, Serbia, Latvia, Romania and Spain.

The top 25 users shows Rob having used the most bandwidth this month followed closely by Macid with Nic at the bottom of the top 25 - a difference of over 1.4 GB of data.

When it comes to various robots and spiders MSNBot has used over 2.6 GB of bandwidth in its indexing and Googlebot has used 1.8 GB.

Most visits last between 0 and 30 seconds (probably bots) with the next largest visit being over an hour! The average overall is about 18 minutes.

74% of users use Windows with 45% using 2008 followed by 19% using X.P and then Vista / 7 with 7%. Mac accounts for 8% of visits with all visitors using OS X. Linux is a measly 3% with the majority using Android although Ubuntu, Fedora, Suse, Mandriva, CentOS and Debian are shown too. Other operating systems include the PS3, Wii, Blackberry and Symbian. (It's likely Win 2008 it caused by school browsing where traffic is forwarded through the school's servers)

When it comes to browsers Firefox has 42% usage with the latest 4.0 as well as 3.6(.16) being used, hits come from FF 4 as well as 3.5(.18) and even some from 3.0(.19). IE users mostly use version 8 with some hits from 9, 7 and 6. Netscape has a small amount of users. Google Chrome has 13% of visitors using it. Safari, Opera, Mozilla, iPhone and Android are also used.

98% of users have the site bookmarked or browse directly whereas 1.7% come from Search engines. Another 0.3% are linked from various sites.

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 06:42:02 PM »
Rob is a bandwidth nommer :D
i was the one putting Portugal on the list, whoo!
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • To the moon
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »
Where was I in the top 25 of bandwith use?

I must admit
I can't explain
Through my brain

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
I wonder about that person who was on the forum for an hour :P
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
Where was I in the top 25 of bandwith use?

You weren't.

I wonder about that person who was on the forum for an hour :P

Nearly 3500 visits were for that long, so it obviously is quite common.

Offline The_GMan

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • You haz, one new message. *bip*
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 10:36:48 PM »
Tweak just likes to destroy everyones happiness... joking :D lol
Hoo Wee! Makin' bacon!
I'm a gay(or bi) furry that lives on a pineapple under the sea! X3
Meh contacts :3

MSN*No e-mails here please*
E-Mail*Put e-mails here*
FaceBook
YouTube

I'm The GMan! I haz teleporting powers and I can freeze you in time and place in stasis for 20 years :D

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2011, 02:20:18 AM »
The statistics I'm giving here make use of the server logs and Google Analytics to show trends and information of all visitors to the forum.

Note: All statistics are correct as of 1st May, 02:08 GMT.

This month the forums have transferred nearly 30 GIGABYTES of data and has so far experienced 99.99% uptime, caused by scheduled maintenance. This means that per visit each user downloads 1.6 MB of data through an average of 2.6 visits per visitor. This doesn't include nearly 13 GB of bandwidth from bots etc.

The busiest day this month was the 7th (over 1.5 GB) and the quietest was the  22nd (over 500 MB). Interestingly the busiest days of the week are Monday and Tuesday with the quietest being Friday. Most visits occur around 12am GMT (6pm Central) with the least at 12pm GMT (6am Central).

According to the statistics the busiest country is the USA followed by the UK. We've also had visitors from the Finland, Canada, Norway, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Russia, France, Hungary, China, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Puerto Rico, Latvia, Barbados, Denmark, the Netherlands, Japan, Brazil and Romania.

The top 25 users shows Macid having used the most bandwidth this month followed closely by Rob with Twister at the bottom of the top 25 - a difference of over 1 GB of data.

When it comes to various robots and spiders MSNBot has used nearly 4.5 GB of bandwidth in its indexing and Googlebot has used 1.8 GB.

Most visits last between 0 and 30 seconds (probably bots) with the next largest visit being over an hour! The average overall is about 19 minutes.

65% of users use Windows with 37% using 2008 followed by 17% using X.P and then Vista / 7 with 9%. Mac accounts for 8% of visits with all visitors using OS X. Linux is at 12% with the majority using Android although Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva, CentOS and FreeBSD are shown too. Other operating systems include the PS3, Wii, Blackberry and Symbian. (It's likely Win 2008 it caused by school browsing where traffic is forwarded through the school's servers)

When it comes to browsers Firefox has 40% usage with the latest 4.0(.1) as well as 3.6(.17) being used, hits come from 3.5(.18) and even some from 3.0(.19). IE users mostly use version 8 with some hits from 9, 7 and 6. Netscape has a small amount of users. Google Chrome has 23% of visitors using it. Safari, Opera, Mozilla, iPhone and Android are also used.

97% of users have the site bookmarked or browse directly whereas 2.5% come from Search engines. Another 0.2% are linked from various sites.

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2011, 03:57:21 AM »
97% of users have the site bookmarked or browse directly whereas 2.5% come from Search engines. Another 0.2% are linked from various sites.
Just out of curiosity.. where did the remaining 0.3% go? Considering that makes only 99.7%
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!