The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 169734 times)

Offline Emtile

• U.S ARMY
  • Donator
  • Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Iguana/lizard
  • Coloring: Yellow scales with orange eyes
  • Height: 5 ft 8in
  • Weight: 138lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Was doing stuff
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7575 on: June 12, 2018, 09:15:23 PM »
I'm back to my old emo days. It's a small but not good thing. Adding to the fact I just found out a day ago that somebody posted me in a fight with another guy on Instagram(lt was more or less us just flaling at eachother but not really connecting all that much....)
  • Avatar by: KeahiNimbusLeHyena (Love you)

Offline Zahrah

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Artist and Fursuit Maker
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Fuzz Butt Fursuits
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioness
  • Coloring: Tan, white, brown
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: Tired
« Reply #7576 on: June 12, 2018, 10:22:06 PM »
I don't want to be in Florida anymore. I hate the storms, I can't handle being in the sun for more than 5-10 minutes depending on UV index (I burn quickly and get rashes), I hate that there's no seasons, I hate and can't handle the humidity or the heat, and I just hate the kinds of people that live around here. Rednecks, racists, anti-intellectuals, and people still flying the confederate flag. I hate that we're beyond broke because of our shitty luck here with jobs. Gizmo finally got a good one only last year and we've been here closing in on 4 years now, but not before building up a nice pile of debt. I can't work. I'm in pain and I don't get any kind of SSI. I was 18 when I got hit by a car and they never caught the person. I don't think I'd even get help at this point. I have carpal tunnel, back and neck problems, stomach issues, mental issues, etc. I'm pretty much useless and broken. I hate my landlord because he promised a lot of things and never did them. Our washer is now unplugged for whatever reason and I'm absolutely sick of waiting for shit to get done. I'm trying real hard to ignore my feelings, but that doesn't hold when I'm exhausted and I'm definitely exhausted. I'm confused, broken, and I hate where I am and don't know who I am. I'm hoping that I'm not so tired tomorrow so I can control these feelings again. Ugh...  x_x
My art accounts:
FA|DA|FN||IB|SF

My fursuit accounts:
FA|DA|FN|IB|SF

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #7577 on: June 17, 2018, 08:20:00 PM »
Apparently I lost weight, which is about the last thing I need right now.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #7578 on: June 22, 2018, 06:45:53 AM »
"Train delayed 55 minutes due to vandalism."
...Why? .________.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #7579 on: June 22, 2018, 11:13:20 PM »
In pain quite frequently, but at least it's not as bad today.
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #7580 on: June 28, 2018, 03:38:23 PM »
That feeling when you turn off all your electronics at 8, go for an evening walk untill 9, and then straight to bed because you need to wake up at 6 the next day, but you're still awake at 3 in the morning, wondering what's wrong with you.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #7581 on: June 29, 2018, 05:28:47 AM »
I swear to god, the weather out where I live is gonna get me killed. Ever since my family and I moved here, we've been getting hit by storms at least every other week. Wouldn't have been an issue if we had stayed in the suburbs, but no - my younger brother couldn't resist his addiction (which will remain nameless for the sake of not offending the mods) and mom just HAD to move us all out into the countryside of f***ing nowhere, where there's ZERO chance for social interaction, it'd be DAYS before any kind of help arrived if anything happened to us, and we're CONSTANTLY MARAUDED BY STORMS.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline hanngnecessary

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
    • Awards
  • Species: leaf nosed Bat
  • Coloring: #7EE6DD #1D4683 #0DFFCC
  • Build: thin
  • Currently: amazing because i just ate a ton of candy
« Reply #7582 on: July 03, 2018, 11:48:13 PM »
so i went to the dentist a few days ago and i was literaly the only one there, but yet i sat in the waiting room for over an hour. and it's not like they were doing anything important, they were literaly just standing there staring at me like i was crazy. i called you and you said you were open today, so why aren't you doing anything?!
message me about anything at all, im always free to talk about whatever!
bats rule!

click this bat to see my characters!

click this bat to get some of my art!

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
« Reply #7583 on: July 04, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Dear Mojang or Microsoft, whoever it is that develops Minecraft currently.
I am (not) sorry to inform you that I do not particularly enjoy all of the new music you've added. And for that reason, I like to go into the volume options whenever a non-favoured tune plays. However, there is something you need to know. All sliders appear to be possible to set to "Off", which I would assume means, well, OFF. As in COMPLETELY OFF with absolutely no sound of the set category. And still, the game tries to sneak the [ADJECTIVES DEEMED UNSUITABLE FOR WEAK EYES] music through my headphones at a low volume. And thus, I am forced to choose between hearing the music I despise or muting the game.
Please fix.

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #7584 on: August 18, 2018, 05:36:16 PM »
No one ever wants to go out to eat. Like ... ever. I'll pay, just eat with me or something.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #7585 on: September 11, 2018, 01:25:11 AM »
Everything is going bad. I hate it. Why is it when I feel like things are finally starting to improve, things get much worse?
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #7586 on: September 11, 2018, 10:24:53 PM »
I really really dislike the transportation company around my state. For one, if I go to my college by bus, which is the best and cheapest way to get there. There's no way back past like 12 in the evening unless I stay till like 8. And my last class is around 4, so hell no to that. Then I have to take two trains and a bus to get back. Which in total costs me like 8 bucks, where getting to my college is like under four bucks.
 And the train is a total abominations, it's old, it smells, and its always late. Well almost always. Today I was one minute later than it was supposed to arrive because I needed to pick up some stuff from the college bookstore. And the train either never came or was on time/early. I look at the electronic sign that says it'll be arriving later. So I said k, I'll wait. A different train comes and I'm like cool, guessing it's this one, something must've happened to the old one. Takes a train all the way into New York from the heart of New Jersey. Wonderful. I get back an hour later than the time I should've. ;w;
In short I really don't like the public transport in my state x.x

*Consider me salty*
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #7587 on: October 09, 2018, 04:53:41 AM »
I am so sick of life right now, I just don't want to feel all this negative emotion, this anger, this anxiety, this sadness, this worry, this uncertainty and stuff.

Why did I take a day off work again?
Why is my boyfriend no longer talking to me about his brothers murder?
Why do I care?
Why can't I see a psych until 24th.

**censor** everything seriously, I'm just so tired of all this shit.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #7588 on: October 09, 2018, 07:17:37 PM »
I am so sick of life right now, I just don't want to feel all this negative emotion, this anger, this anxiety, this sadness, this worry, this uncertainty and stuff.

Why did I take a day off work again?
Why is my boyfriend no longer talking to me about his brothers murder?
Why do I care?
Why can't I see a psych until 24th.

**censor** everything seriously, I'm just so tired of all this shit.
aren't we all....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline flurry

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: lemurdog
« Reply #7589 on: October 27, 2018, 12:34:25 AM »
Well im just sad cos people. Maybe i should hide away after all. I dont want to though!