The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171263 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7170 on: October 23, 2017, 08:26:07 PM »
Guess who got released 1 hour after the facts?

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #7171 on: October 23, 2017, 10:43:06 PM »
My goodness... I’d get out of there, but I know that’s not really an option. Just stay safe buddy, do what you need to do to keep him from posing a threat.

As for my much smaller whiny problems: I keep seeing people get birthday drawings on Twitter. My birthday was like two weeks ago, and I didn’t get much. I had to work that day too... :/

Oh yeah, and school is hard.  :S
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #7172 on: October 23, 2017, 11:10:58 PM »
It really is, especially when even new faces welcome you and treat you like a friend.  :)
Well welcom back Cecillia, I hope you once again enjoy your time here

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7173 on: October 23, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
I do already. :3
Oh woof

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #7174 on: October 24, 2017, 12:59:30 AM »
Today started off unlucky (In a funny way) and then turned to actual crap.
 So I was playing Smite this morning. And I got a really just terrible team. And then after that I was playing Pokemon and litterally every thing you can imagine that has a 10% chance of happening it happened. The very first attack was an ice beam. Frozen. After that a crit on my pokemon. After that psychic lowered my defenses. Poison on sludge wave. Keep in mind these are all things that happen as like a 10% chance. And on top of that my attack missed twice, with a 90% chance of hitting.

Then it got actually crappy. I sliced my hand with a knife at the book store (We use this knife thing to remove labels) And I didn't cut in one area, but two areas. So like both joints on my thumb. And the second wound kept bleeding. Eventually my coworker needed to like help me out.
 I come home. What does my mother tell me? My father took like 2 gran from her, planning to put it on stocks on Bit coin. And that pissed me off. Like. How can you just ask for two gran from your wife, when you know how hard she works? And it's not like he needed like, I would understand hospital bills or in an emergency, or maybe even the car broke down. But really stocks. And guess what, the guy lost like a few hundred dollars already miscalculating that stuff. And by no means is he a professional at this stuff. If he was a pro with stocks, maybe I can see it. But like. Just taking it not knowing what you're doing and placing it on stocks. And what's worse is he asked for 5 gran at first.

(Edit: Still bleeding, it's been hours. XDD)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:42:11 AM by Ori »
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7175 on: October 24, 2017, 01:14:57 AM »
First off, that is some pretty terrible luck, but when injury is involved, it’s different. I’m glad that it didn’t get too bad (and I also like that you work in a bookstore, that sounds fun :) ) Now about your father, it’s is pretty mean to just take the money, but I can see where he’s coming from. Just imagine what would happen if he were actually able to make a profit! That sounds pretty good right? Although, the problem is that it’s just not very likely to happen. In that sense, he just wasted $2000, not smart. Even I don’t have that much money.
Oh woof

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #7176 on: October 24, 2017, 02:00:12 AM »
First off, that is some pretty terrible luck, but when injury is involved, it’s different. I’m glad that it didn’t get too bad (and I also like that you work in a bookstore, that sounds fun :) ) Now about your father, it’s is pretty mean to just take the money, but I can see where he’s coming from. Just imagine what would happen if he were actually able to make a profit! That sounds pretty good right? Although, the problem is that it’s just not very likely to happen. In that sense, he just wasted $2000, not smart. Even I don’t have that much money.

Yeah the bookstore great is awesome ^.^ And yeah just sometimes my dad *Sighs* (Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it)
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7177 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:05 AM »
You’re very welcome. :3
Oh woof

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #7178 on: October 24, 2017, 07:19:11 AM »
Dude everyone know's you're cybering him, and we all know the age difference between you two. You're a goddamn minor, he isnt. Stop being stupid. And stop telling people about your sexual adventures- No one wants to hear!

Also i cant turn the bold off or the cross thing off help also i want to be more active here but i cant oooh noo

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7179 on: October 24, 2017, 07:23:56 AM »
Whoa now, we don't need to start a fight here....

Ori, it's not that I don't care , it's just I don't know what to say, regardless I hope things go better for you tomorrow.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
« Reply #7180 on: October 24, 2017, 07:29:15 AM »
No desire to start an argument here. Just minor venting ;v

Oh, yeah. school. Sux.

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #7181 on: October 24, 2017, 09:16:03 AM »
Dude everyone know's you're cybering him, and we all know the age difference between you two. You're a goddamn minor, he isnt. Stop being stupid. And stop telling people about your sexual adventures- No one wants to hear!

Also i cant turn the bold off or the cross thing off help also i want to be more active here but i cant oooh noo

Umm... what did I miss?

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7182 on: October 24, 2017, 01:09:12 PM »
Not sure, but yes, school stinks.  :/
Oh woof

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • Not real
    • Awards
« Reply #7183 on: October 24, 2017, 02:10:44 PM »
I should mention that said person is not a forums user, and has openly shared all of this info.
The aggravation stems from learning this despite making it clear that itd be best if i didnt know. I harbor no ill intentions and wish only to be avoided when such topics arise

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7184 on: October 24, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
Oh your referring to someone not on the forum, you should clarify that next time X_X