Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174461 times)

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #7200 on: October 31, 2017, 09:09:31 PM »
Got stopped by the police on my way home from school earlier.
Apparently there's an old lady with Alzheimer's that's gone missing, and they asked if I had happened to see her.
Unfortunately I hadn't, but I sure hope they find her, as the nights have gotten really cold already...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #7201 on: October 31, 2017, 11:17:31 PM »
This is probably the worst Halloween I’ve ever had.

My brother is at a party, so I came home from work at 5:00 to find that nothing has been done in the house. Dogs needed to be walked and fed, there was an accident I had to clean up, and now they’re refusing to do their business after a whole 30 minute walk. It’s just so unfair that I can’t stand it. Everyone is having fun but me, I’m all alone here, and I’m stuck doing the things that no one bothered to do. It’s not even over yet, I’m sure my brother is going to have me pick him up. *sigh* The worst part is that all of this has happened before... it’ll probably happen again too, it’s just not fair...
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #7202 on: October 31, 2017, 11:23:36 PM »
I'm sorry you have to deal with a family like that, Cecilia. One thing we share: trouble with siblings. But I won't mention my problems with mine here. Just know - you can always talk to me.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7203 on: October 31, 2017, 11:28:30 PM »
Thanks buddy, it’s nice and calm right now, and I didn’t lose that much time. Still, it stinks to have all this happen on a holiday.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #7204 on: November 01, 2017, 12:37:33 AM »
Believe me, I know how it feels. It's never pleasant. And never any less agitating. But we still keep moving.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #7205 on: November 01, 2017, 12:46:26 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8

This is all i have to say to you two.

Anyway,  WHAT DON"T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND ABOUT  "REAL WORLD POLITICS DO NOT BELONG IN GAMES!?!?!??!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:02:23 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7206 on: November 01, 2017, 04:55:04 PM »
Oh hey, I like that song. :3
Oh woof

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #7207 on: November 01, 2017, 09:25:52 PM »
My Dad continues to be a right pain. It's been two months since I've had to leave home and stay at my brother's place. I have no **censor** freedom anymore. I have to get a taxi to college which is literally just down the road, I'm not allowed to go anywhere alone, I've had to close all my bank accounts in case Dad tries stealing my money so I can't order stuff online anymore and nearly everything I own is boxed up and inaccessable. Most days I can't leave my brother's house. I'm sick of this, it's like my whole life has been put on hold all because of my self-serving, sadistic, cruel, steaming pile of horse dung Dad. All 'cause the police are concerned for my safety. Even though they won't actually arrest him for all the things he's done.

I just want him to bugger off out of my family's life. He's got no reason to stick around now so he needs to just go away.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7208 on: November 02, 2017, 12:51:42 AM »
Sigh i dunno what to say Grey..... I just hope things get better for you.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #7209 on: November 02, 2017, 03:46:07 AM »
I don't know why

But apparently my new name is "Commie Bitch" among the far right of my school. Can't really tell if I should take it as a insult or not. Mainly because it's plain incorrect when it comes to my political alignment, I could see how it'd be confused with such but...I mean... C'mon
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #7210 on: November 02, 2017, 05:09:27 AM »
Haha im so lonely

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #7211 on: November 02, 2017, 02:23:36 PM »

Second time today that ambulance people have knocked on my door. :o
Apparently someone's called them and managed to give the wrong apartment number twice.
Must be some kind of emergency. Hope they find where they need to be and that everyone turns out ok tho.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #7212 on: November 02, 2017, 05:47:05 PM »
Welp, my car is broken. Something’s wrong with the battery and the whole ignition system. I don’t care if it can be fixed, because I know it’s just going to cost me a stupid amount of money, and I have no means of transportation anymore. As far as I’m concerned, everything is over now. School, job, everything has become more of hassle than it’s worth, and I honestly just don’t care anymore. Maybe it’s an easy fix, maybe I’ll be driving again tomorrow, but I know neither of these things will happen. I’m just through... I’m not sad, or angry, or disappointed... I don’t care anymore... This was bound to happen eventually. And of course it would be today, of course it would ruin all my plans. For these reasons, I couldn’t care less about what happens next.
Oh woof

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #7213 on: November 02, 2017, 06:37:01 PM »
When everything goes wrong, you could ask yourself "what more could go wrong?"...

If you've really been having a rough time, filled with bad luck, you might find comfort in realising that it wont take much before you're completely out of bad luck, and things can only start running smoothly again!

;)

Oh, and buy a bicycle, if you can get around with one. Take it from a Dutchie, with a number of moving parts you can count on your fingers, the things never break. And if they do, they'll not take more than an hour to repair...

Having one as a back-up to your car might save you a lot of time, if you consider dropping out of college, due to a lack of functioning cars to take you there...

(Oh... And busses... They're underrated...)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7214 on: November 02, 2017, 06:43:27 PM »
When everything goes wrong, you could ask yourself "what more could go wrong?"...

If you've really been having a rough time, filled with bad luck, you might find comfort in realising that it wont take much before you're completely out of bad luck, and things can only start running smoothly again!

;)

Oh, and buy a bicycle, if you can get around with one. Take it from a Dutchie, with a number of moving parts you can count on your fingers, the things never break. And if they do, they'll not take more than an hour to repair...

Having one as a back-up to your car might save you a lot of time, if you consider dropping out of college, due to a lack of functioning cars to take you there...

(Oh... And busses... They're underrated...)
yeah, well in  the Us Public transportation can be finikey or no existant,  In New York there is great pulbic trnaportation ,but that's one of the few places. a  friend of my mothers who was from New york had no way to get around in my home town because we had little pulbic transportation.