The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171252 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6900 on: March 29, 2017, 05:31:43 PM »
Internet is going down again at home. And of course, it happens to be during a VERY busy college week. *sigh*

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6901 on: March 29, 2017, 11:06:53 PM »
I'm done with this daily F...-ery from the studies and unpaid job I'm doing.
Everyday people come by and complain and say that there has to be action BUT THE MOMENT YOU SAY YOU WANT TO DO ACTION THEY SUDDENLY ALL GO AWAY!
Just one tiny little bit of effort from them, just a tiny bit. Yet that seems to be too much.

Then in politics, the president is all about winning the elections but all he seems to care about if he gets his seat or no. When you ask him to do one thing he says "ask someone else to do it" I honestly can't wait to BTFO that .... bureaucrat >:(

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6902 on: March 30, 2017, 09:36:48 PM »
Great. As if I don't have enough to worry about between the bad weather out here, stupid people, and critters coning to and from the nearby creek, now it seems I have "fishermen" - and I use that term very loosely, as their truck doesn't at all look like a fisherman's truck; too clean and pristine - riling up my dogs. Granddad and I suspect they're casing my house to determine if it's worth robbing. Now I have to worry about leaving for work and coming back to dead bodies and a ransacked house. Just f****** great.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6903 on: March 30, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »
Great. As if I don't have enough to worry about between the bad weather out here, stupid people, and critters coning to and from the nearby creek, now it seems I have "fishermen" - and I use that term very loosely, as their truck doesn't at all look like a fisherman's truck; too clean and pristine - riling up my dogs. Granddad and I suspect they're casing my house to determine if it's worth robbing. Now I have to worry about leaving for work and coming back to dead bodies and a ransacked house. Just f****** great.
If you have a gun in the house, my suggestion is make it look like everyone is gone while you hide inside armed. If they break in, you hold them at gunpoint for the cops.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6904 on: March 30, 2017, 10:04:39 PM »
Sadly, I don't own a gun. Mom would rather rely on our too-friendly-to-fight dogs to protect our house. However, I had a chat with these "fishermen", and have determined that if they are, indeed, robbers, they're very green - they paid little attention to me, focused on their fishing. Got a good look at their truck and memorized (and subsequently put down on a document on my computer and wrote down on paper) their license plate number. They seemed to have no interest in what I was doing, and indeed seemed not to notice. If anything goes missing, or I come home to dead bodies, I know what to tell police. If they ever respond.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6905 on: March 30, 2017, 11:50:03 PM »
This is why I tend to just do my assignments and not look back at the grades. Seems like when I do, something always ruins the day
In TWO of my classes, one of which is a terror, I'm barely above a C. In my math class I have a good B, but I am NOT confident about the test Monday plus I have a whole unit and test I didn't get a chance to do earlier that's coming due in a few weeks. Great, just GREAT

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6906 on: March 31, 2017, 12:52:59 AM »
Im starting to believe in curses. Things cant go good without things going a hundred times worse immediatly after and this time things just dropped straight off a cliff

Im meant to be an island and I should stay that way
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6907 on: March 31, 2017, 02:40:23 AM »
My sleeping schedule has been really confusing. I sleep, wake up a few hours later, stay up for a few hours, sleep again for several hours, stay up a few hours, suddenly sleepy again, and the cycle repeats.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6908 on: April 02, 2017, 07:20:32 AM »
Something really, really stressful happened right before bed. My jaw hasn't ached like this in quite a while and I still find it clenching every couple minutes. I just hope I can settle down and go to bed soon. I really, really need to sleep tonight

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #6909 on: April 02, 2017, 07:31:34 AM »
(...) I just hope I can settle down and go to bed soon. I really, really need to sleep tonight
Good luck ;-;
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6910 on: April 02, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »
And home stress just multiplied exponentially.
This is NOT good at all
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 07:07:37 PM by Rocco Rex »

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6911 on: April 04, 2017, 12:36:28 PM »
What a rollercoaster of emotions I were/are on these days.
Rather huge problems occured which caused a load of emotional stress on me, then I had 2 hours to do a task that would normally take 6 hours to do. I succeeded in doing it yet I was deadtired afterwards.
Then I recieved rather horrible news from the police and today the raid should normally happening yet I don't hear from it.
To finish my dad is going insane and has tried twice to take over my savingsaccount to get my money.

This all caused me to be overloaded emotionally and stressed out. Now I completely feel like a wreck and to be fair: rather fatalistic .

To top all of that people are cutting me out of their contact list or just simply stopped talking to me which makes me think: am I such a bother/annoying person to talk to.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:06:50 PM by Bricket »

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6912 on: April 04, 2017, 07:48:25 PM »
Ive seriuosly had it with life this has become a shit show I quit

Bit of advice, never trust anybody
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6913 on: April 06, 2017, 12:04:15 AM »
Okay, so my friend is really ticking me off. He decided to refer people for smite (From our class). And I was like, let me do it, because I actually play the gods you get skins for. (Aside from that you get favor and gems which is like in game currency you pay for.) He decides to refer two people. A month ago. He still hasn't done it. It's been a month. If he was going to treat them like that I should've just reffered them myself, and not told him about it.  >:( So I tell him that in class, it may not be a month, but it had to be at least three weeks. And he's like no it's been two weeks. And another person he told he was going to refer was like, yep more than two weeks. And I swear. He's doing this on purpose. I've personally spent an hour trying to chase around an option that says you can force someone to refer you. And I sent him like two messages, while it blatantly said he was currently on discord playing smite, then switched over to counterstrike. Then he texts me, and like three minutes earlier on discord I send him a message saying, please let me refer. Still nothing. Like what gives.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6914 on: April 08, 2017, 05:12:50 AM »
Welp, had my period of sheer horror/terror for the month. dad keeps my birth certificate and social security card in his safe. I need it for tomorrow. he went to get it, and couldn't find the SS card. Mom alerted me, but forgot to tell me the birth certificate was there (for safety I put the SS card in the certificate). So I was sure dad was going to kill me AND that those critical documents were gone. I had to frantically search my area, my back pack, and the car. Also found some stuff I forgot to throw away/hide better. Thankfully, Mom didn't see anything she'd kill me over, but I've really slacked on opsec.
In the end, SS card was in the birth certificate in the safe  T_T Glad it's all safe, but maybe dad or Mom could actually look in it next time. Or I could have control of them. Either way is fine by me