Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174505 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6870 on: February 27, 2017, 04:08:02 PM »
Yesterday I got word a friend died. Me and most of my friends are extremely upset over it, especially the circumstances surrounding it
Today, brakes froze up and I almost crashed head on into another car. Then the college computer I was on got attacked, looks like my thumbdrive (and all my work) and passwords for TFF, Skype, Discord, and Youtube might be compromised.
Just got home, full **censor** fledged cat worship is back again, and worse than last time of course.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:26:30 PM by Rocco Rex »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6871 on: March 01, 2017, 02:28:35 AM »
I remember a time when I came on here every day, when I talked to people and made them happy. Those days were the best, they were wonderful. I don't know what happened, I don't know why I drifted away, but I did. I abandoned all of you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I never wanted this to happen, and there wasn't a day that went by when I didn't think about you all.

Other than all that, I'm doing just great, I've met up with other furs online and they're very nice. I've been going to college, making good grades, driving a car, and all of that good stuff. It's been great, but I've always felt guilty for being inactive. I don't know if I'll ever as active as I once was. I just want to say that you all are important to me, you got me into this fandom, you took me in and made me a friend when no one else would. I will never forget that as long as I live. Thank you, thank all of you.
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6872 on: March 01, 2017, 03:15:06 AM »
I know i said id avoid this thread when i came back, but im gonna make an exception for tonight. I've had a really rough February, ive been down all month and it feels like everyone's been against me. I thought theres no way February could get any worse in the next 4 hours of the month. Then my 3 dogs got into a fight. I had to break it up and i had to shove my hands in the mouth of the biggest one, and he bit a hole completely through my right finger on both ends. I think i went into shock or something afterwards. I collapsed in my kitchen chair and couldnt hear. My heart was skipping every other beat and my mom had to bandage my hand for me. I feel really weak now and just wanna go to bed.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #6873 on: March 01, 2017, 04:32:13 AM »
I remember a time when I came on here every day, when I talked to people and made them happy. Those days were the best, they were wonderful. I don't know what happened, I don't know why I drifted away, but I did. I abandoned all of you and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I never wanted this to happen, and there wasn't a day that went by when I didn't think about you all.

Other than all that, I'm doing just great, I've met up with other furs online and they're very nice. I've been going to college, making good grades, driving a car, and all of that good stuff. It's been great, but I've always felt guilty for being inactive. I don't know if I'll ever as active as I once was. I just want to say that you all are important to me, you got me into this fandom, you took me in and made me a friend when no one else would. I will never forget that as long as I live. Thank you, thank all of you.
Yeah, where have you been? You pulled a "me" funnily enough. Missed you.
On topic now.

I've been wanting to go out but the health of people around me are affecting that, and I feel guilty if I leave anyway.
wired as right now

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6874 on: March 01, 2017, 05:24:00 AM »
Cecilia, life happens. Please don't blame yourself, it's perfectly fine. I'm just thrilled to have you back.
Glad to hear things went so well :)

Gee, that really, REALLY sucks Dax. Hope it heals and your dogs stop fighting. Glad to hear you're OK though.

Non, sometimes you have to take time for yourself or else you won't be able to help anyone else. I learned it the hard way

Life just keeps getting more and more lovely. dad's super pissed, cat worship near max, had fights with friends, had one die but apparently faked his death and left everyone reeling, one friend in danger, I must find a new job, can't figure out what my future path is going to be but I really need to decide soon, and now tornadoes are coming and will either slam right into me or barely miss.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6875 on: March 01, 2017, 12:28:07 PM »
Thanks you guys, that means a lot. I am going to make an effort this time. I know I said that before, but I'm going to really try. It feels amazing to be back, you guys are just wonderful. :3
Oh woof

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #6876 on: March 02, 2017, 12:02:44 PM »
I spent about £35 repairing an airsoft sniper I'd been given for free. Of course it was damaged which is why I got it for nothing. Not gonna complain about that. What I'm upset about is that I put in quite a bit of money and effort to repair the thing. I even managed to get it working as it should.

Then I take it to the game site to use it and some idiot picks it up and roughs the bolt around. Broken spring, damaged seers, the bolt itself is damaged, the safety switch no longer works. **censor** livid. It's gonna cost way more to repair than I have right now.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6877 on: March 02, 2017, 02:41:22 PM »
That stinks, but I bet you can fix it up. Just need to save up some funds is all.
Oh woof

Offline Panda

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Build: Petite
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #6878 on: March 03, 2017, 12:13:05 AM »
I really wish people would stop charging SO little for their art. On Amino especially. I get that you're just starting out or whatever, but when you  charge literally 50 cents for a commission, that hurts EVERYONE else. I can barely charge $20 for badges that take me 2-3 hours to do. That's a really unfair wage, especially considering that in the professional world, illustrators and designers can earn $50/hour minimum. I'm all for making art accessible, but just do free art instead of giving people a false idea of what an artist's time is worth.
[ Asexual furry | Genderfluid | They/them ]
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6879 on: March 03, 2017, 07:59:36 PM »
Panda, that's called the free market.

Anyway, my mom is finally back home from the hospital but it's not looking good  :/
Possible spine damage

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6880 on: March 04, 2017, 12:52:52 AM »
I go to work, have the usual busy friday, get off, get a bite to eat, run a few errands in town with my brother, and what's the first thing I learn when I get home?

My cat died while I was away. She wasn't even that old. Poor baby died in the laundry hamper I left her in when I went to work. Her name was Sissi. I had her since she was a kitten, thick and thin. At the very least, I got to say goodbye before I left. Still hurts losing her - I loved her as though she were a child of my own.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6881 on: March 06, 2017, 08:32:40 AM »
A super close friend goes away for a very long time today. I'm going to miss him so much  :'( And I totally suck at goodbyes too

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #6882 on: March 06, 2017, 08:50:26 AM »
Sorry to hear that Romulan, such a tough loss, hoope it had a happy life with you.

About 2 days, one of my mom's finches passed away. Had been with her since they where born.
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6883 on: March 06, 2017, 05:51:05 PM »
Over the past couple of weeks, I seem to have grown increasingly paranoid and irritable. In addition, I am having a very hard time trying to enjoy anything. I feel very... Hollow.

I have been trying not to show it, but today it seems to have hit me particularly hard.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6884 on: March 06, 2017, 06:35:26 PM »
Whenever that hits me Angder I usually have to take some time away from as many problems as I can. Can take a few days, but that's the fastest reset I found.