The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171298 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6825 on: January 17, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »
AHH.
I was writing a whole topic on Ventus and her backstory, and some stupid tab I had open started to play the video I had on there and I went to click closed, but I accidentaly clicked the wrong tab. And now it's all GONE!
I spent an hour on writing that.
I've already gotten up late, but a whole hour wasted doesn't help!
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline SkinFlake The Goat

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Goat
  • Coloring: dark brown
  • Build: slim
« Reply #6826 on: January 17, 2017, 11:33:29 PM »

AHH.
I was writing a whole topic on Ventus and her backstory, and some stupid tab I had open started to play the video I had on there and I went to click closed, but I accidentaly clicked the wrong tab. And now it's all GONE!
I spent an hour on writing that.
I've already gotten up late, but a whole hour wasted doesn't help!

almost the same thing just happened to me on facebook I had a rare opinion on immigration, when I went to spell check it just starts deleting sentences as I go so at the end its one sentence repeated 12 times. and I'm all like Jackie Chan wtf confused face meme.

so then I just ranted about deleting my profile... short attenti... imma go have a smoke.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #6827 on: January 17, 2017, 11:36:30 PM »
almost the same thing just happened to me on facebook I had a rare opinion on immigration, when I went to spell check it just starts deleting sentences as I go so at the end its one sentence repeated 12 times. and I'm all like Jackie Chan wtf confused face meme.

so then I just ranted about deleting my profile... short attenti... imma go have a smoke.

Ahw man, sorry to hear D:
Take care ;_;
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6828 on: January 18, 2017, 02:03:22 AM »
The past few days have been horrible, and tonight I just realized I'm standing next to a land mine.
At dinner, dad talked about taking me and my 16 yo brother to the doctor and lying to the doctor about screaming in our sleep (we don't, dad would say we do) to try to keep us out of the military. Ok, it'd suck, but I'd just lie to him and if needed, announce I'm enlisting and enlist early. Then it hit me. The Marines, and I assume all branches, require a high school diploma to enlist. I was home schooled, and dad never bothered to issue one. I'm fine if I have an associates degree, but that doesn't happen until May 11. So if I get kicked out any time between now and graduation, I'll have to try to go from part to full time work (tried to over Christmas break, but got stone walled by my employer), probably a lot of over time needed since I only gt minimum wage, while going to college full time and navigating adult life for the first time. I have to be on campus 4 days a week, and I don't even have a car. One problem this semester, and I am EXTREMELY **censor**. And I couldn't do only part time college because this is the last semester of my scholarship.
I'm one step away from major catastrophe and months of extreme pain

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6829 on: January 18, 2017, 02:09:04 AM »
Come on Rocco; bit through it my man.
I know you can do it  :D

Anyway, small rant from me.
I screwed up my exam, it's just so painful to see that you're no longer the person you used to be because some people and events decided to screw you over

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6830 on: January 18, 2017, 04:09:38 AM »
The past few days have been horrible, and tonight I just realized I'm standing next to a land mine.
At dinner, dad talked about taking me and my 16 yo brother to the doctor and lying to the doctor about screaming in our sleep (we don't, dad would say we do) to try to keep us out of the military. Ok, it'd suck, but I'd just lie to him and if needed, announce I'm enlisting and enlist early. Then it hit me. The Marines, and I assume all branches, require a high school diploma to enlist. I was home schooled, and dad never bothered to issue one. I'm fine if I have an associates degree, but that doesn't happen until May 11. So if I get kicked out any time between now and graduation, I'll have to try to go from part to full time work (tried to over Christmas break, but got stone walled by my employer), probably a lot of over time needed since I only gt minimum wage, while going to college full time and navigating adult life for the first time. I have to be on campus 4 days a week, and I don't even have a car. One problem this semester, and I am EXTREMELY **censor**. And I couldn't do only part time college because this is the last semester of my scholarship.
I'm one step away from major catastrophe and months of extreme pain

Will they take a GED? It should be equivalent to a highschool diploma. All you have to do is take a test if I remember correctly and a friend of mine that took it said it wasn't too hard and he quit around Junior year? (I think.) Though at his age he was asked to go to a different school for a short period of time to practice for it.

My rant? I'm personally really nervous. New people to see tomorrow at college. And I didn't get my haircut so now I look like a mess x.x (Though I do say this, I'm probably over exaggerating since I'm a bit self conscious.) I still haven't planned out what to say for tomorrow at each of my self introductions (if we have any.) All I know is what sweater I'm wearing lol. I'm probably going to say something along the lines of, "Hello everyone my name is Ori, I speak a little bit of Japanese, and I've been to Japan eleven times. I'd go each summer for about three weeks each time.  I like to longboard, draw, watch anime, write, and play games ...  The usual. I also work at a Japanese bookstore, despite being illiterate. (If asked I'd answer which one, I've probably already met my teacher LOL.) That about covers it, pleased to meet you all."
And I'm stuck with a friend that'll tell everyone I'm a furry. Not cool 'friend'. I'm probably not going to sleep at all tonight. Man I wish tomorrow would already be here so I can take care of all that stuff. ^.^ I gotta enter the class like Sakamoto or something.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #6831 on: January 18, 2017, 05:32:14 AM »
So due to some stuff I can't talk about with Microsoft, I may not be able to land a graduate position here at Microsoft, or at least it'll be more difficult to. I'm hoping I can make it, but if I can't it's not the end of the world, just a bit bummed and stressed because of the extra work it requires.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6832 on: January 18, 2017, 05:45:57 AM »
Will they take a GED?
IDK. I've thought about that, but will only look into pursuing it if I have to

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #6833 on: January 18, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »
Just when things are starting to look up I get a sinus infection, wonderful.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6834 on: January 18, 2017, 07:24:30 AM »
One of my classes hadn't had any assignments due. I just checked the course itself. They don't show up on my calendar, so I missed the first week's assignments
[Removed]
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:50:15 AM by Angder, Reason: Please do not swear excessively. »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6835 on: January 19, 2017, 02:35:00 PM »
Since I got my wireless mouse I use for both my PC and Surface Pro, I kept thinking to myself "Hey dummy, make sure you don't lose the dongle!"
I used the thing on my Surface, set it on the end table next to my bed. Apparently my blanket ended up hitting the dongle off the table while I was asleep. And now I lost it somehow.

Once I find the damn thing, I'm just gonna keep it plugged into either device at all times. Damn it all.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6836 on: January 19, 2017, 03:25:04 PM »
I don't know how I do this...
But everytime I've a bit of luck I succeed in screwing it up. They say 2016 was a bad year, well 2017 looks like the year where I blew every shot I had for a better life. The one person that actually liked me is the person I pushed away.
No idea why I do this stuff but since 28/12 I changed, I no longer can trust people and even tho I don't want this to happen I'm isolating myself. I can't even live with myself. Every morning when I wake I'm digusted by seeing myself in the mirror, the shame and pain is pretty high and now I've done the most terrible act I could've done to someone... to be honest: I don't see why I should keep going on

Post Merge: January 19, 2017, 04:56:33 PM
|Part 2 of the rant|

Saddest thing of this all is that I'm isolating myself even tho I don't want to.
I never had the intention to hurt this person but it really seems that I'm isolating myself.
To be fair, I have no idea where this will end up or where it will end up for.
Well, I've a few ideas but the idea I have of myself is pretty simple: I screwed up big time
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:56:33 PM by Bricket, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6837 on: January 20, 2017, 08:29:42 AM »
Welp, I got my wish. I'm no longer fighting myself, but that's only because I'm fighting the whole world and battles for others

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6838 on: January 20, 2017, 03:17:49 PM »
Finally got myself prepared to sketch stuff for my story, then it turns out my Surface pen tip broke and I have no replacements yet. FIGURES.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6839 on: January 20, 2017, 11:00:25 PM »
And here starts the next round of the total shit show. Literally every area except my physical health (for now) is collapsing and burning around me