The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171355 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6690 on: November 06, 2016, 11:08:31 PM »
I stayed up a couple nights ago making sure every detail of a picture was perfect, and now my sleep schedule is ruined and my dad's been leaving to work without me. :C

I know the feel, I've been doing that a bit too often lately; Staying up to draw and try to finish things in drawings. I had to help someone with their study by asking them questions about the material. But uhm... I was near passing-out from tiredness and exhaustion. Woops ^^;
(Going to try to have some form of a better schedule soon within the next one or two days.)
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6691 on: November 07, 2016, 04:19:46 PM »
I was near passing-out from tiredness and exhaustion. Woops ^^;
Well isn't this ironic, seems like someone was telling me a few weeks ago how I needed more sleep XP Good luck getting more rest Ventus. And trust me, get it sooner rather than later. Do it long enough and your whole sleep schedule gets screwed up and it takes days to start to reset it.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #6692 on: November 07, 2016, 06:38:52 PM »
A horrible traffic accident has shaken my old home village.
Four people died. I "knew" three of them.
All four were locals, and this is such a small community, that it's not impossible that "everyone" here is affected in one way or another.
It feels as if the whole island is in mourning.
My thoughts are with the families and friends of the victims.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6693 on: November 07, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »
You too really need sleep Baud. Also, I've found that having enough sugar in my system helps to jump start me. Might help you when you really need to be awake

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6694 on: November 08, 2016, 03:20:57 AM »
You too really need sleep Baud. Also, I've found that having enough sugar in my system helps to jump start me. Might help you when you really need to be awake
Sadly, I sleep a lot. My problem is that resting doesn't make me recover any energies, so I'm constantly exhausted, sometimes even thinking too much makes me doze off. I tried with sugar, caffeine, tea, energy drinks and even prescribed meds... nothing. I have some blood tests scheduled for next week and maybe then I'll get to know more about what's happening.

Perhaps it's Insomnia since insomnia also includes, falling asleep, but not getting a good night's rest. (Or so says my psychology book for college.) Maybe there's something keeping you from 'fully' falling asleep. Stress, room isn't dark enough, or maybe some kind of noise. (Like a fan if you have one running at night.)
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6695 on: November 08, 2016, 05:24:29 AM »
Cleaning the badly rusted toilet at a vacant rental, we tried one cleaner and it didn't do anything so we tried another. Without flushing the first cleaner out first. It got sudsy and released toxic fumes throughout the house. We managed to get outside before we got hurt bad, but damn that was stupid.

Moral of the story: don't mix cleaners.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6696 on: November 08, 2016, 05:47:40 AM »
Cleaning the badly rusted toilet at a vacant rental, we tried one cleaner and it didn't do anything so we tried another. Without flushing the first cleaner out first. It got sudsy and released toxic fumes throughout the house. We managed to get outside before we got hurt bad, but damn that was stupid.

I hate to say this Evna... but that's kinda common sense XD
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #6697 on: November 08, 2016, 08:10:48 AM »

I hate to say this Evna... but that's kinda common sense XD

Yeah, I know. We just forgot to flush it before using the second cleaner. Certainly won't happen again. :P

Offline Khoul

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Wolf/collie hybrid
  • Coloring: Tan fur, but beige on chest, face, and tail. Green eyes.
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Thin, but flexible. Not a lot of muscle, but agile.
  • Currently: Looking around.
« Reply #6698 on: November 08, 2016, 09:31:47 PM »
I feel like my fursona isn't creative enough.

I don't mean unique, I really don't care that my fursona looks like other peoples', unless I get accused of stealing, which has never happened. I just feel like she's just too plain.

I like her color scheme, I love her freckles and eyes, and I like her scar. I've given her a last name and a backstory. just feel like there should be something else, without having to add random accessories like neckwear or piercings, since she's a stray dog.

I was thinking maybe adding either a bolder color in her fur, or making her lighter parts more prominent.
Her ears sometimes flop over like a collie's but I haven't found any wolf linearts with one floppy ear.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 09:33:39 PM by Khoul »
  • Avatar by: Lineart by YuniWolfSky (FA)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6699 on: November 09, 2016, 02:37:30 AM »
I hate that when you give people their shit back then suddenly you're the asshole XD
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6700 on: November 09, 2016, 03:48:18 AM »
I'm so Confused... this friend of mine, they'll randomly ignore me, a lot of the time too. And then the other day we went to go see a movie together and they we had a conversation through texts and they were telling me some personal stuff. They even answered my text a couple times, then they go right back to ignore me. So I'm sitting here scratching my head out of frustration. Like the least you can do, if I text or send a message on a game or something is, No thanks, maybe another time. I wouldn't even bother to ask why. I'd be far more comfortable if they at least say, Nope! It's just Rude to ignore people so bluntly! Like Gosh! @.@

' ' This close to being blunt and asking why, they ignore me, or why they don't Notice me Sempaii ;-;...Well guess I'm Sempai since they're in my art class and I'm the best (Boasts).... Notice me Kouhai? (Which I think is not as rude as underling, but it basically means that?)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 03:51:23 AM by Ori »
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Kinda hard to explain
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Not extremely muscular, but is in shape.
  • Currently: Lonely, but optimistic
« Reply #6701 on: November 09, 2016, 02:31:45 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that the FurAffinity forums are largely populated by assholes.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #6702 on: November 09, 2016, 03:04:08 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that the FurAffinity forums are largely populated by assholes.

thats been knowen for years now :P

now back to the topic

not wanting the extra cost of now needing a new a/c compressor on my car since the current one seized up
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #6703 on: November 10, 2016, 01:23:47 PM »
Before, we had "Give me liberty or give me death". Now we have "Give me what I want right now or I'll protest"
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Kinda hard to explain
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Not extremely muscular, but is in shape.
  • Currently: Lonely, but optimistic
« Reply #6704 on: November 10, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »
We are reaching the end-of-year slow down at work, and I hate it!  Last night, the other two downloaders (inter-company name for what I do) left early at lunch, and it was just me and one other person in the building for 2.5 hours with nothing to do.  Soooooo boring!!!