Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174834 times)

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Kinda hard to explain
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 215 lbs.
  • Build: Not extremely muscular, but is in shape.
  • Currently: Lonely, but optimistic
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6660 on: October 27, 2016, 01:56:21 PM »
Could be an immature form of a power play, to try and make themselves seem cool.  Hell, I wouldn't put up with that crap the first time it happened!  I have no patience for that kind of immaturity.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6661 on: October 27, 2016, 01:59:41 PM »
Is disgusting how some people are. It really is. I just read an article about some college girls adopting a pregnant cat, promising they'd take good care of her and then abusing, then killing her in the most vulgar way... why do people have to be so **censor** cruel. It makes my stomach sick when I hear animal or child abuse. It really does. Bottom line, people are sick.

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #6662 on: October 27, 2016, 02:08:03 PM »
Is disgusting how some people are. It really is. I just read an article about some college girls adopting a pregnant cat, promising they'd take good care of her and then abusing, then killing her in the most vulgar way... why do people have to be so **censor** cruel. It makes my stomach sick when I hear animal or child abuse. It really does. Bottom line, people are sick.
The scary part is, willingly being cruel to animals like that is the first sign of a potential serial killer.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6663 on: October 29, 2016, 06:34:16 AM »
Looks like I'm doomed to continue my unhuman operational tempo. I've tried slowing down, and it works. Too well. I accomplished literally nothing on college today because I was so tired and I was of next to no use at work for 2 hours, until I decided to rev up again. So, back to working myself to death

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6664 on: October 29, 2016, 02:48:09 PM »
Rocco, you need to stop for a while now. I understand you're in a difficult situation but if you keep this up it will go wrong at some point. You can't keep up unhuman tempos for extended periods of time, it costs truckloads of energy you already don't seem to have anymore. Your body needs rest to recover.  I don't care how much your family pushes you to your limit. This can and will cause serious health issues, as you're indeed slowly working yourself to death. Your body will try to stop itself before that, but at that breaking point you'll be unable to do almost everything and permanent damage might've already been caused.

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #6665 on: October 29, 2016, 02:50:17 PM »
I woke up this morning with a cold, and I feel like poopy.  I feel so pitiful right now. :(

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6666 on: October 29, 2016, 04:13:35 PM »
Michen. Recently, my family hasn't been pushing me too much (could change at any time), it's all me pushing myself for college and work. I still have the mental energy (It's apparently true, I DO never quit) it's just my body wearing down. I'm actually starting to lose strength, have problems typing, and physically drop stuff on occasion. Two minor hallucinations too (very weird). If I push hard enough over the weekend, I might (long shot) be able to take a day or two of minimal (no college, a few hours at work) work. But I can't rest now and while this upcoming week shouldn't bee too bad, the week after that looks almost as bad as last week, and on professor loves to add pop up assignments.
So in short, I can rest now and start failing stuff and put myself in a big jam and have to reboot into unhuman mode (a bit difficult to get into), or I can continue the fight (which I'm used to now), continue to succeed, and maybe get a little down time later this week

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6667 on: October 29, 2016, 04:21:27 PM »
I'm going to be honest, I have no clue how you even pulled it off for this long. I hope you know what you're doing.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6668 on: October 29, 2016, 04:33:09 PM »
I have no idea how I'm still going so strong and fast so long. dad VERY rarely gives compliments, especially to me. Many months ago, when I was doing a lot less than I am now, he actually complimented me on this energy, he described it like a battery that SOF and Presidential caliber politicians have.
The really funny thing? Now that I'm doing so much so hard for so long, I'm a lazy failure who can't get anything donev. What's even more funny? Because of him, I looked into enlisting, decided I want to be a Marine, and only a few days ago decided I'll try to get into FORECON, the Marine's special forces. I am te definition of irony
FML

Oh, and my hands are doing that thing where the fingers randomly move again. Not fun

And now the Internet is slowing way down again. We also got a copy of the letter our Internet provider (Frontier. I rate 2/5) sent the FCC saying that we said the problem is resolved. Dead wrong. So now dad's going to be lovely AND it's another delay in getting the Internet fixed. Who knows, maybe it'll be fixed before May
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:23:36 PM by Rocco Taco »

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #6669 on: October 30, 2016, 11:42:53 AM »
Ear come the earwigs!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6670 on: November 01, 2016, 11:46:23 PM »
 I opened a few slots for headshots and chibi's but no one has been interested enough in actually buying my art.
 Guess It's a sign I have to practice more.. ugh. (╯°□°)╯

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6671 on: November 02, 2016, 12:03:31 AM »
hmm as much as i would like some more headshots and stuff I'm broke :(
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #6672 on: November 02, 2016, 04:01:58 AM »
hmm as much as i would like some more headshots and stuff I'm broke :(
That is always a problem for me when an artist I like opens commissions up....except for Miles-DF.  I love is art, but his commish prices are ridiculous!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:14:53 PM by ZielZorix »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #6673 on: November 02, 2016, 03:02:44 PM »
Sorry Zaida I'm currently trying to get money for a better pc and I promised a diffrent friend I will comission them.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline ZielZorix

• Avid Aardvark
« Reply #6674 on: November 02, 2016, 05:20:02 PM »
I don't wanna go to work today!

/end rant