The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171395 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6465 on: September 01, 2016, 10:15:55 PM »
I'm getting really sick of what I do. I'm just sick of myself as a person. I mpe around, I handle my issues poorly, I get upset that old friends have pushed me away completely (or maybe I pushed them away, Im not sure) then I do nothing to fix it. I don't try to confront them, or I kinda do, not really, then I get all weird and shy and scared that im gonna **censor** up. I always want change but then i just sit around in my own self pity or whatever you wanna call it. I'll get upset then "fix it" by making a pizza and eating the whole thing or sitting on the floor in my room drinking Coke. When I'm really upset I look for distractions. I'll go curl up and watch Netflix or play Videogames. I get headaches constantly at school and often times my headphones make the headaches worse. But do I take them out? No I just leave them in because Im an idiot who doesn't know how to deal with people and im scared of conversation so I just fight through the pain all day just so I feel like 5% less scared. And then I say I want friends but I stutter and mumble through all my conversations. Or if it's online it's inevitable that I'll say something that's gonna piss them off. Or if it's someone who really isn't sensitive at all they'll piss someone off then I'm associated with them and grouped together. Which I should be. I can be a piece of shit. But then when I'm really upset and out of it do I seek help of real people? No I go on a forum and cry about all my forums on there. But instead of putting it in a journal where people don't have to look at it, I shove it in here because of the word count, but then I end up typing 100+ words anyway. I just overall suck. Im probably not gonna do anything about it because that's how I am. Im not gonna say " noone comment on this" because i don't care, just know if you're gonna give advice. I probably already know. I just need to get these things off my chest. Ok... I feel a little better.

I know you said that you already know about advice, but I could try:
Perhaps, only have one headphone speaker, or ear bud in at a time. It'll still probably stop people from talking to you, while also, lessening your headache. (Maybe.)
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6466 on: September 02, 2016, 07:06:13 PM »
After sleeping for about 3-4 hours a day for about a month my body told me that's not gonna fly and collapsed and slept for 14 hours. And I missed school. And now I can't see my mate today. And now she's upset at me.
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6467 on: September 02, 2016, 08:07:55 PM »
I've been getting so little sleep lately and had so much stress my brain is starting to break. At times, I don't even know if something that just happened is good or bad. Can't quite think straight or concentrate well, taking longer to do stuff, forget what I'm going to say, etc. The crazy thing? It's starting to mess with me now mentally/physically. I'll be exhausted some time somedays, and then after a while I get an incredible energy boost. It's nuts. I should want sleep, but for some reason I just want to keep going and push harder physically. Although yesterday I had a little trouble walking and it felt like my legs were going to go out. Part of it might be I had just got off work and immediately walked/ran I don't know how far, could definitely be a mile. But still. Work, college, and stress aren't going to let up any time soon, but I desperately don't want to cut out the little time I do have for my friends.

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6468 on: September 02, 2016, 08:19:29 PM »
I'm so wore out. Training is extremely difficult all I want to do this weekend is sleep. Not even see anyone or go anywhere.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6469 on: September 02, 2016, 11:26:01 PM »
I swear to god, my mother is gonna provoke me into complete and utter rage. I make one comment on how my brother and I can do a quick clean-up to fix the mess HER ****ING DOGS LEFT BEHIND, and she goes into a complete conniption fit and wants the house spic-and-span-perfectionist-perfect-beyond-chome-shiny-clean for the impending arrival of my ****ing granddad, and I pray he's not as senile and blind to the truth as she is! It's this **** that drove my mother's last three husbands away! She's a complete workaholic, and expects everyone around her to work tirelessly to please her! In her mind, she's always right and everyone else is always wrong! And she says I need counseling and that I have problems!

... and people wonder why I am always so cynical, dark, and angry all the time. All they need to do is look at the people I am forced to live with.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #6470 on: September 03, 2016, 01:18:35 AM »
I absolutely hate games that Focus Majorly on luck. Give me a game of skill any day and I'll wreck.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6471 on: September 03, 2016, 01:36:08 AM »
Try Bloons Tower Defense, it's a great game. It's not pay-to-win either. ;)
Oh woof

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6472 on: September 03, 2016, 04:57:47 PM »
I might get kicked out tonight. My crime? I'm about to head to college by myself without dad's knowledge or approval. If he had called someone when the internet was first going down (he still hasn't called anyone) I wouldn't have to. At very least I'm going to get super cussed out. Might be kicked out. Worst case scenario is I do 'something'. I just can't say what it is.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #6473 on: September 04, 2016, 01:06:34 PM »
Try Bloons Tower Defense, it's a great game. It's not pay-to-win either. ;)

Agreed! It's rather addicting. (Been playing that game on and off for a couple years lol)
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #6474 on: September 04, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
 I've had a respiratory infection for a week. Feeling a bit better yesterday but tonight I'm awake from coughing for hours.  Over it.

Offline Saturn

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Bork
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: Different shades of brown, white, tan
  • Height: 5"5
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: Happy
« Reply #6475 on: September 05, 2016, 02:21:13 AM »
Got the flu and strep throat. I've been in bed since yesterday and my doctor isn't in town. I've also been on and off suicidal. I just don't understand. People support my decision to transition at first then they turn around and treat it like its a bad thing. I guess they're doing it now because I'm actually looking a little different now. I go to a work at your own pace school and I'm having a really hard time with math. Also my state is allowed to reject my preferred name even if I look like guy now. So I have to go to school with my birth name until I somehow get the money to change mine. To be honest art is the only think that keeps me happy but I'll never be able to afford to go to an art college. Not like my parents will let me do that anyway. Reasons to keep going sure are dwindling
Mistakes are proof that you are trying

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #6476 on: September 05, 2016, 03:02:16 AM »
Furniture is heavy.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #6477 on: September 05, 2016, 12:40:25 PM »
My bike isn't where I left it.
I'm having bad feelings about this.

EDIT: It's definitely gone, but not necessarily stolen.
The Mama-dragon has been informed and has promised to help me get to the bottom with this.
Whoever is in charge of the phone tomorrow: I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:53:14 PM by Cheza »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6478 on: September 05, 2016, 09:12:39 PM »
Good luck Cheza. :3
Oh woof

Offline Alai

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • King of the Wasteland
    • Awards
  • Species: Jaguar
  • Coloring: Charcoal fur, a red mane, and golden eyes.
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: Average for her height.
  • Build: Toned, slim, but with a powerful posture.
  • Currently: Busy.
« Reply #6479 on: September 05, 2016, 11:44:49 PM »
I have no patience for people who complain but don't do anything to help themselves, when they have the exact resources they need to help them.
I could go on about how people should be grateful for what they have. But this is not about how people should "check their privilege," it's about the frustrating amount of apathy one person can have.

You DO realize you're not hurting anyone but yourself, right? Even if you think something won't work out, at least you can say you tried.