The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171384 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6450 on: August 29, 2016, 06:45:38 AM »
Two semesters ago I had a horrible class. It took forever, was put together horribly, I learned almost nothing, and the professor was an utter dirt bag. I don't know about the professor, but this class is so far almost identical  >:( And I'm already behind thanks to lovely computer problems

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #6451 on: August 29, 2016, 08:34:24 AM »
I feel like there is something seriously wrong with me. When Im away from my Significant Other I feel like Im dying. I start to feel worthless, it feels like time is moving at a million miles an hour. I can't sleep, at night i just feel super restless. All I wanna do is eat and hide from the world in my computer. I always have a headache. And I just overall feel awful. Then the moment I see her face all that is gone. Time is frozen. A weekend feels like a month. Im more outgoing. My appetite is tamed. Im able to sleep like a baby. My headache is gone. And I just overall feel wonderful. The moment I leave her in scared, Im depressed, i get anxiety, I become jealous. I just feel like my world is falling apart when Im not with her
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6452 on: August 29, 2016, 02:56:00 PM »
Thank you dad so much for being an utter piece of scum. Now I'm not going to be available online all day today or tomorrow and have to stay up all night tonight working on the assignments tonight, even though I start my job tomorrow.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6453 on: August 29, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »
I'm in school currently, registering... Super stressed out. Trying to calm down.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6454 on: August 29, 2016, 09:19:22 PM »
I just remembered my ID card expired and I need to renew it. Problem is, my social anxiety is killing me and I'm gonna act like a moron doing it myself. It's pathetic how old I am yet still terrified of legal stuff. But I want to do it myself and get over it. I don't want to be babied all my life. I hate being a paranoid wreck.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6455 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:30 AM »
I fear change, and my fear of my own future is only slightly less crippling than my complete phobia of my own past.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6456 on: August 30, 2016, 09:43:51 AM »
I fear change, and my fear of my own future is only slightly less crippling than my complete phobia of my own past.
Not sure your situation, but my history is... let's just say not PG 13. My future will be tough. I feared change too. But I realized pain, while not fun, is needed for growth. Once I accepted pain was going to be in between me and where I needed to get to, it got more bearable. First step was really hard though. Good luck. And I'm here if you ever want.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #6457 on: August 30, 2016, 01:22:15 PM »
Do you know why I like you Rocco? Even when you're doing it tough, you're thinking about others. That's why I'm certain you will rise above your past, you are already better than it.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #6458 on: August 30, 2016, 01:31:19 PM »
My macaroni and cheese! My brother keeps eating it! It's mine, I tell him! Mine!
I wish he would stop eating my macaroni and cheese.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6459 on: August 30, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »
Do you know why I like you Rocco? Even when you're doing it tough, you're thinking about others. That's why I'm certain you will rise above your past, you are already better than it.
Awe, thanks. Just trying to do the best with the hand I've been dealt and help others.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6460 on: August 30, 2016, 09:37:58 PM »
I have had it with my dads dogs. He keeps getting more of these **censor** terrors. We currently have 3 and in the next year he wants 2 more. We were letting my cat walk around the house some more as a form of physical therapy due to these dogs nearly crippling her. But the stupid mutts broke down the gate and attacked her again. Luckily i was right next to her and stopped them before any damage was done. She's just shooken up now. But i had to lift up two 50 pound dogs up with one arm each as theyre flailing and attacking the cat. My **censor** heart is beating like crazy now. I've barely slept for the past two days and now ive gotta deal with this. Then my dad has the nerve to blame it all on me. I cannot stand it here. But if i left this house would be **censor**. Noone here does any dishes at all. My dad is a 47 year old man who doesnt know how to wash a spoon. It's pathetic.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #6461 on: August 31, 2016, 02:36:30 AM »
If you're in a bad situation at home, make plans to leave. All staying does is make it so he doesn't have to change and hurt you in the long run.

Thanks to 16 yo brother, the second pair of headphones in two weeks just died  T_T Good thing he hasn't thought of my ear buds.
Also, I misread something on my college's website. Badly misread. Like, disgusting illegal activity bad. I doubt the mods would allow me to say what it is. Just... no. Worst misread of my life.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #6462 on: August 31, 2016, 11:01:21 PM »
Did a pathfinder scenario as a GM, And think I royally **censor** it up. Players say otherwise, but I feel like they are just being polite  :|
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6463 on: September 01, 2016, 07:09:19 AM »
I'm getting really sick of what I do. I'm just sick of myself as a person. I mpe around, I handle my issues poorly, I get upset that old friends have pushed me away completely (or maybe I pushed them away, Im not sure) then I do nothing to fix it. I don't try to confront them, or I kinda do, not really, then I get all weird and shy and scared that im gonna **censor** up. I always want change but then i just sit around in my own self pity or whatever you wanna call it. I'll get upset then "fix it" by making a pizza and eating the whole thing or sitting on the floor in my room drinking Coke. When I'm really upset I look for distractions. I'll go curl up and watch Netflix or play Videogames. I get headaches constantly at school and often times my headphones make the headaches worse. But do I take them out? No I just leave them in because Im an idiot who doesn't know how to deal with people and im scared of conversation so I just fight through the pain all day just so I feel like 5% less scared. And then I say I want friends but I stutter and mumble through all my conversations. Or if it's online it's inevitable that I'll say something that's gonna piss them off. Or if it's someone who really isn't sensitive at all they'll piss someone off then I'm associated with them and grouped together. Which I should be. I can be a piece of shit. But then when I'm really upset and out of it do I seek help of real people? No I go on a forum and cry about all my forums on there. But instead of putting it in a journal where people don't have to look at it, I shove it in here because of the word count, but then I end up typing 100+ words anyway. I just overall suck. Im probably not gonna do anything about it because that's how I am. Im not gonna say " noone comment on this" because i don't care, just know if you're gonna give advice. I probably already know. I just need to get these things off my chest. Ok... I feel a little better.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6464 on: September 01, 2016, 02:06:43 PM »
Writing things down is a great way to express your feelings. Dax, if you know what's wrong, if you know why you're so miserable, then you should focus all your time and energy into changing it. I know you can do it if you just never give up. And when you need help, please, come to me. I'll do whatever I can.
Oh woof