The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171277 times)

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6405 on: August 15, 2016, 03:56:15 AM »
She's moved into my room and she looks exhausted. She'll start cleaning herself occasionally but otherwise she's pretty out of it. I think her breathing is ok but I have no **censor** clue. She's a pretty big cat so Im having a lot of trouble finding her pulse. Im just so scared. I've known this cat all my life and I can't lose her to. I already lost my 16 year old dog last year, I can't lose her to.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #6406 on: August 15, 2016, 04:37:15 AM »

My life is an extremely careful balancing act, as a couple of you know, and it's close to the edge often. And now it's teetering on the edge with no realistic hope of it backing down anytime soon. I'm not ready to bolt yet. No job, car, drivers license, bank account, almost no money, no degree, not ready physically. If it happens anytime soon, I am so **censor** screwed. And I can't sit back because he'll do even more damage to my future. **censor** if I do **censor** if I don't. Why. Why can't I just be a normal guy with normal problems.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6407 on: August 15, 2016, 11:41:15 AM »
She's moved into my room and she looks exhausted. She'll start cleaning herself occasionally but otherwise she's pretty out of it. I think her breathing is ok but I have no **censor** clue. She's a pretty big cat so Im having a lot of trouble finding her pulse. Im just so scared. I've known this cat all my life and I can't lose her to. I already lost my 16 year old dog last year, I can't lose her to.

Take her to a veterinarian Dax, that's the best way to make sure she'll get what she needs.
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6408 on: August 15, 2016, 11:44:12 AM »
My dad's probably not going to and last night that wasnt an option. Near 2am she was doing much better. Hr breathing evened out and her gums went back to normal color. She went to sleep and is alive right now. Im not sure What her condition is right now. I think mom moved her

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6409 on: August 15, 2016, 11:48:53 AM »
Keep her comfortable and let your parents treat her wounds if they can. I think at this point it's safe to say that she's going to be alright. You did a good job Dax, I think she'll be okay. :3
Oh woof

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #6410 on: August 15, 2016, 07:05:51 PM »
My dad's probably not going to and last night that wasnt an option. Near 2am she was doing much better. Hr breathing evened out and her gums went back to normal color. She went to sleep and is alive right now. Im not sure What her condition is right now. I think mom moved her

Without seeing her all i can do is guess but most likely she was just in shock. Cats especially if they suffer any trauma along their spine become catatonic when they are stressed and appear to be dead they dont move drink or eat. The eyes are unresponsive and seem empty the gums turn white and constrict. Most of the time they just need to be made comfortable and kept cool and they will make a full recovery she most likely got beat up by a dog

But again without seeing her i cant say for sure so dont hesitate to bring her to a vet based on wot i say im just going off the symptoms you listed
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6411 on: August 15, 2016, 11:06:31 PM »
Extremely annoyed that Im set back so far, and it isn't even my fault its my mothers. She loses things so easily and lost things important to me and I need for my future. I don't even know what to do I have no help whatsoever.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #6412 on: August 16, 2016, 07:27:14 AM »
I've been having a lot of anxiety lately.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6413 on: August 16, 2016, 02:16:25 PM »
Me too Zaida, me too.
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6414 on: August 16, 2016, 02:24:22 PM »
I had a really bad stutter fit while reading in class and heard quite a few laughs. So embarrassing

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6415 on: August 16, 2016, 04:51:10 PM »
I had a really bad stutter fit while reading in class and heard quite a few laughs. So embarrassing

stutter fit? never heard of that but that's mean of people to do that.

On another note: Why is it whenever I play either a team game or a capture the point game I either get A.a team that's more interested in getting kills than capturing the points or B. a team with no teamwork or C. a combination of both. I COULD USE SOME HELP TOO YA KNOW!!! And I'm tired of losing. :S
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
« Reply #6416 on: August 16, 2016, 07:43:49 PM »
What I mean is I started stuttering really bad on two words and couldn't get them out.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6417 on: August 17, 2016, 03:02:22 AM »
I've started my first two days in high school, Fine and dandy.

The only problem i'm having is that I'm being bounced around instruments In band class, Since they don't have the instrument I play (And I can't afford a good one), I have to settle with something I've never played in my life.

**censor**.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #6418 on: August 17, 2016, 03:27:57 AM »
A class I had signed up for this fall semester got cancelled due to low enrollment. I was able to find another similar class around the same time just fine, but it'd be nice if they would tell me more than a week until school starts...

Also I've apparently been accepted/qualified into two of the honor societies at my school but the fee to actually join each one is over $80. Dunno if I really feel like forking over the cash for that right now.

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6419 on: August 17, 2016, 08:26:03 PM »
I've been constantly stressing over future life events that i have to do. Not because i cant do them but because it takes time and money i most certainly dont have. I cant turn to anyone for help, seriously becoming desperate.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.