The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171339 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #6315 on: July 28, 2016, 02:38:09 AM »
I don't know who the hell I am. I seem unintentionally inconsistent as a person, like I have no true identity aside from being a depressed ADHD-riddled NEET. But at the same time I could be overthinking.
But at the SAME time, I could be totally right and need to accept how I feel is the bitter truth.

I'm in the same boat. [Or was]. I was born with ADHD, took medicine to try to cure it. Life happened and in combination with the medicine it made me depressed. I used to question my identity as well.
 As people with ADHD, we think a lot, we're very imaginative, so I think it makes sense that our thoughts about something, anything changes constantly. It's better to just go with the flow and understand that we're always changing. Our identity is like a wild card. Does that help?
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
« Reply #6316 on: July 28, 2016, 03:01:04 AM »
Hmm... I thought my brand new Windows 10 computer would be a bit smarter than what it's been showing me recently.
New Windows systems are like new gen consoles. You need to let them age a bit before they fix everything to the point where it works properly.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #6317 on: July 28, 2016, 09:16:43 AM »
I wish I had the money to buy things for myself. I haven't had any curtains for my bedroom for nearly a year and a half, my mattress is old and doesn't properly support me while I sleep which leads to aches and pains in the morning and the paint on my walls are flaking off.
I've asked my parents for some money to get all of these issues sorted, or to at least do it themselves. I've been asking for about a year and a half and its constantly ignored.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #6318 on: July 28, 2016, 12:05:17 PM »
Hmm... I thought my brand new Windows 10 computer would be a bit smarter than what it's been showing me recently.
New Windows systems are like new gen consoles. You need to let them age a bit before they fix everything to the point where it works properly.
and this is why most tech-savvy people use older operating systems.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #6319 on: July 28, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
I used X.P untill a few months ago...

Anyway: rant  :D
This one if for my favourite neighbour that is so kind to keep using a drill in his wall besides everyone asking him to stop.
He is been doing this for 2 hours already
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 12:22:26 PM by Bricket »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6320 on: July 28, 2016, 12:21:43 PM »
I used XP untill a few months ago...

This one if for my favourite neighbour that is so kind to keep using a drill in his wall besides everyone asking him to stop.
What is he drilling for?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6321 on: July 28, 2016, 03:49:12 PM »
I used XP untill a few months ago...

What is he drilling for?
Knowing how long he has been drilling I guess he is drilling for oil.
Could be for everything actually that he is drilling
I was going to say "What's  he drilling for, Oil?" But decided not to.

Anyway on topic, Why does my monitor continue to  be  a pest and bring up the menu or that  padlock symbol when I'M NOT PRESSING THE BUTTON!!!!!!! And secondly, I really hate my damn dry skin why can't someone just come up with a laser or something that skims off the dead skin and leaves the healthy skin or some sort of cure to eczema...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:50:43 PM by Alex »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6322 on: July 29, 2016, 05:38:51 PM »
Don't get me wrong: I love being a furry, I really do, but every time I go online to find something to look at I can't avoid the stuff I don't really want to see. I bet you all know what I'm talking about... It's just a shame that there aren't more creators out who see the fandom as more than... that...
Oh woof

Offline Dax Declan

• Headphone Guy
  • Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • Mr. Misty-Eyed
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Purple-bluish
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Slim but toned
« Reply #6323 on: July 29, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »
Well I got registered for school and my school is such a **censor** trainwreck. We have one teacher teaching precalculus (which is mandatory for my core 40) who refuses to teach anything but factoring. Which I was always taught was the worst way to do math. I was always taught to do formulas that guaranteed the right answer. When he tells everyone the quadratic formula is worthless. He also condescends you for asking for help and makes ypu feel stupid. Luckily I managed to convince my counselor to let me take it online. But then I had a ton of open spots in my schedule which only had spots for either P.E which i don't like, foods class which has the reincarnation of Hitler as a teacher, or welding and woods classes. Im not able to take any business classes this year because of this rundown ass school. So now im taking a stupid art class and a "college prep class" which im assuming is where they dump the kids who are about to not graduate for the free credit. I just wanna take personal finance and business math....
I don't roleplay In any shape or form.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6324 on: July 29, 2016, 07:12:49 PM »
Well I got registered for school and my school is such a **censor** trainwreck. We have one teacher teaching precalculus (which is mandatory for my core 40) who refuses to teach anything but factoring. Which I was always taught was the worst way to do math. I was always taught to do formulas that guaranteed the right answer. When he tells everyone the quadratic formula is worthless. He also condescends you for asking for help and makes ypu feel stupid. Luckily I managed to convince my counselor to let me take it online. But then I had a ton of open spots in my schedule which only had spots for either P.E which i don't like, foods class which has the reincarnation of Hitler as a teacher, or welding and woods classes. Im not able to take any business classes this year because of this rundown ass school. So now im taking a stupid art class and a "college prep class" which im assuming is where they dump the kids who are about to not graduate for the free credit. I just wanna take personal finance and business math....
Souds like your school system sucks and I  will  avoid putting any political post about it here.

Offline Jane

• Foxy Fox
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Magenta Fur with raspberry colored hair /deeper shade of magenta
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Currently: glad i got work done.
« Reply #6325 on: July 29, 2016, 11:34:15 PM »
Sunburnt and feeling extremely sick to my stomach. I don't like to be out too much during the summer but when I do I usually like being out when the suns not high in the sky, couldn't help it this time. Hopefully these burns won't last long.
I DO NOT take trades or do requests, sorry.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #6326 on: July 30, 2016, 12:23:43 AM »
It's times like this where you wish you had some fur huh? X3

Get better soon Jane, use some medicated lotion.
Oh woof

Offline Rob_Silvermyst

• Foxy Fox
  • King of Furgasta
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Furiffic Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Archangel Wolf
  • Coloring: Silver/White (fur), White (Wings), Gold (Eyes)
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 200 lbs
  • Build: Tone
  • Currently: Tea with a fascinating stranger is one of life's true delights.
« Reply #6327 on: July 30, 2016, 01:07:21 AM »
Sadly, even furry beasts can get sunburned. Aloe vera is the best stuff for it. A lidocaine spray will take the pain away for a bit while the aloe vera heals the skin.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #6328 on: July 30, 2016, 05:30:23 AM »
Can't sleep. Why the f**k can't I sleep? Also want someone to play Star Trek Online with me, but damn near no one likes star trek anymore... was gonna do it with an old childhood friend, but her computer can't run it for some reason - something about a direct3d error. Now I'm back to square 1, hoping someone who likes star trek will quest and go on [mis]adventures with me in STO (Go Romulan Republic!)...

... irritating.

Oh, did I mention my room is crawling with mosquitoes and there's no Raid spray?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #6329 on: July 31, 2016, 09:15:50 AM »
I just lost my voice, Now I can't speak without feeling bad throat pain
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.