The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171414 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5565 on: May 15, 2016, 04:40:06 PM »
I know selling her will be hard. But if you find her a good home where you know she'll be loved and taken care of. Then it'll be alright.
Oh woof

Offline DestinyUnleashed

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: Chestnut brown, dark mane and tail.
  • Height: 2 ft
  • Weight: Average, a little underweight.
  • Build: Petite but surprisingly strong. Super fluffy.
  • Currently: Lonely.
« Reply #5566 on: May 15, 2016, 04:49:01 PM »
Yeah...

I love her to death but she drives me crazy. She is just very difficult to deal with. Beyond the normal mare attitude. She has her moments though where she is as sweet as can be. She just hates being taken away from Buck or being told what to do.

She is also super soft in the mouth and very sensitive. Partially deaf and has narcolepsy. It will be very hard finding her someone who can deal with all of that. Our family friends have offered to take her but it's too close to home, I think it'll be best if she went somewhere that was far away enough for her to start fresh but close enough so she can visit Buck and Bek and vice versa.
"...My hands are tied behind my back..."
--

--
"...The rope is made out of what I lack..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5567 on: May 15, 2016, 04:57:25 PM »
In a way selling her would be great for you. You can still visit and be around her but you don't have to do any of the work.
Oh woof

Offline DestinyUnleashed

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5568 on: May 15, 2016, 05:00:49 PM »
I don't mind the work at all, it's just we can't afford her medical expenses. We'll be OK for a little while longer, but we're seriously thinking about this stuff.

If I could only afford ONE horse, I would have to choose Buck over Kiss. I love her to death, but Buck is my dad's horse. My stepmom has his boots and clothes, my brother has his shotgun and truck, Buck is my piece.
--

--

Offline Alberath

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn
  • Coloring: White with black/grey primitive markings
  • Reference: [link]
Willing suspension of disbelief
« Reply #5569 on: May 15, 2016, 11:13:43 PM »
Willing suspension of disbelief. Apparently, some people have never heard of it.
I know some things are unrealistic, but I wouldn't exactly have much of a story without it! It's fiction! It's not even supposed to be realistic fiction!
Did people playing Undertale complain that- flowers or no- everyone who fell into the underground would logically die when they hit the bottom? That the underground seems too big to fit inside a single mountain?
Did people who watched the new Jungle Book movie complain that jerboas don't live in the jungle? That gigantopithecus wasn't that big? That Indian wolves don't look like that? That Baloo looked nothing like the sloth bear he supposedly was?
Let me make my characters suffer how I want in my fantasy settings.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5570 on: May 15, 2016, 11:25:02 PM »
Actually I hated everything about the new jungle book. They took the names ad the most basic of the idea from the original and dicked up the rest of it. I seriously hate when some director has to take a classic and make it "his art"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #5571 on: May 15, 2016, 11:35:59 PM »
So... Gonna have to give up my ducks. I can't care for them anymore. Which sucks some major ones cause I friggen love Chich and Chong. I don't wanna give them up, but I have to cause I KNOW they'll thrive and live longer if I do.

Offline Alberath

• Avid Aardvark
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Unicorn
  • Coloring: White with black/grey primitive markings
« Reply #5572 on: May 16, 2016, 03:16:29 PM »
Actually I hated everything about the new jungle book. They took the names ad the most basic of the idea from the original and dicked up the rest of it. I seriously hate when some director has to take a classic and make it "his art"

It was an adaptation of an adaptation. The further it gets from the source material, the more different it usually gets.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5573 on: May 16, 2016, 05:36:36 PM »
Thanks whoever deleted their comment somewhere before my post, it just went back to the previous page. XD Is that a vent? It's slightly annoying.
That was probably me. I removed my last post because later on I felt it was too personal to have on the forum.

I wanted to ride my bike for a few days now, but now that I can, I just feel like sitting around being a lazy ass. :I

Offline Baz Fuhrmann

• Avid Aardvark
  • Old School Star Fox Pilot Extrodinaire
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 5 foot 10 inches
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: medium
« Reply #5574 on: May 16, 2016, 08:03:07 PM »
I'm so sorry for the slow reply and for the inactivity, my stupid mom had foot surgery and I had to wait on her spoiled majesty for 3 weeks.  I hate her.  I also hate my lazy dad for not helping out around here.  I can't take care of the house and take care of my mom at the same time.
Get Out Of My Room!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5575 on: May 16, 2016, 09:34:14 PM »
Do people EVer realize being idoits on games devalues the game? do they really want to be surrounded by idoits who will likely backstab them later? I'm tired of rude and utterly stupid people on video games it ruins the game for me...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline DestinyUnleashed

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5576 on: May 16, 2016, 09:42:53 PM »

“This here is pure trust. This is basically me putting my life in sharh hands. Think about how heavy they are, how strong and Mussily they are. One step down and I would be crushed. But I trust her and I trust her with my life! I wouldn’t recommend doing this with your horse unless you trust them with your life! I don’t want to be setting an example for younger or people who look up to me to do this unless you trust horse or pony with your Heart and life! This is very special for me to have so much trust in her that I can feel totally safe under her hoof she’s so soft and kind and is holding her hoof so lightly. Sharh would never hurt me EVER! She keeps me so safe and when I’m with her I feel so protected I know she’s a horse with a mind of her own and people tell she change her mind at any second but she’s loves me and she respects and she loves with all her heart and she wouldn’t ever hurt me!! This photo means a lot to me. I trust with my life I trust more anything in this world. I love you so much sharh your one in a million!😘”

It may be trust… but it’s also pure stupidity.
Comments include:
“THIS is what we should be seeing more of!”
“You guys have a great bond”
“You have such a great bond. I’m jealous”
“I hope to have a bond like this later on”
And so on.

This irks me… One, the grammar is horrendous… I hate hate hate hate how beautified “trust” and “bonds” are with horses now.

THIS IS NOT TRUST AND IT IS NOT A BOND.

Hate to burst your bubble. Bonding with an animal does NOT equate to putting yourself in harm's way simply to show that the animal CHOSE not to hurt you for that ONE MEASLY SECOND to take a photo. Bonding has NOTHING to do with this crap.

I have an amazing relationship with any horse I ride SIMPLY BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. Not because I can post a stupid-ass photo on the Internet with stupid shit like this.

YOU CHILDREN, yes you, are taking the ideas of liberty training, trick training, and traditional training ALL WRONG.
DO SOME RESEARCH.

Hopefully soon natural selection will take over and she will get hurt and show people that this is not **censor** okay!
It's a shame that the only way she will change is if she gets hurt or even worse. This is not trust, this is stupidity.

If I was that horse I would step all the **censor** over her.
--

--

Offline Baz Fuhrmann

• Avid Aardvark
  • Old School Star Fox Pilot Extrodinaire
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 5 foot 10 inches
  • Weight: varies
  • Build: medium
« Reply #5577 on: May 16, 2016, 10:12:32 PM »
Do people EVer realize being idoits on games devalues the game? do they really want to be surrounded by idoits who will likely backstab them later? I'm tired of rude and utterly stupid people on video games it ruins the game for me...

This about StarFoxZero?
Get Out Of My Room!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5578 on: May 16, 2016, 10:56:58 PM »

This about StarFoxZero?
no games in general with idoits playing them.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline DestinyUnleashed

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #5579 on: May 17, 2016, 03:28:15 AM »
Someone keps firing a gun, I'm literallyu shaking it's hard to tyoe
--

--