The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171387 times)

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5370 on: April 22, 2016, 12:38:56 AM »
I broke a guitar string today. What a shame.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #5371 on: April 22, 2016, 05:17:05 PM »
I work with three other people.  They all think I need a holiday.  I really need holiday.  I don't feel rested after sleep and I'm just grumpy all the time and just want to cry about nothing all the time.

*sigh*

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5372 on: April 22, 2016, 07:04:54 PM »
It was more intense than I thought...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5373 on: April 22, 2016, 08:16:55 PM »
Then you should take a holiday Trixsie. I'm sure you need it. A couple days of relaxing and being around friends should make you feel better.
Oh woof

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #5374 on: April 22, 2016, 10:00:58 PM »
I want to draw... But my dad gets really annoying when I start. (Makes noise, sighs, whistles, stuff.) And afterwards he critiques the living crap out of it. (And he took my headphones away, what a shame they were so nice too {And expensive}.) I miss them, they were like part of my identity. 4 months without my beautiful headphones. I feel like my identity is missing. XD
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5375 on: April 22, 2016, 10:02:54 PM »
That's pretty mean. Why doesn't he like your drawings? Or your headphones?
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5376 on: April 22, 2016, 10:51:59 PM »
I want to draw... But my dad gets really annoying when I start. (Makes noise, sighs, whistles, stuff.) And afterwards he critiques the living crap out of it. (And he took my headphones away, what a shame they were so nice too {And expensive}.) I miss them, they were like part of my identity. 4 months without my beautiful headphones. I feel like my identity is missing. XD
Lock the door to your room and draw there if there is room, can't get better if you never can draw in the first place. Seriously he is stupid Drawling is 10x better than playing video games and he's being an idoit about it  NOT RIGHT!
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #5377 on: April 23, 2016, 12:00:17 AM »
Don't listen to him chances are if he drew it would be not as good as you. He's probably doing this to discourage you from drawing because he thinks it's odd what your drawing or envies you. Also next time he critiques it give him a paper and pencil and ask if he could do better  >:3 .
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:02:29 AM by YourUnknownHost »

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5378 on: April 23, 2016, 11:03:07 AM »
My back has been sore all day, it's meant that I haven't been able to sit comfortably or do anything. I don't have the money to go see a doctor about it though...
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5379 on: April 23, 2016, 03:07:54 PM »
My back has been sore all day, it's meant that I haven't been able to sit comfortably or do anything. I don't have the money to go see a doctor about it though...
You want to see a chiropractor, on another note lay down on the carpet where it is flat and sit there for a few seconds
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Topic Starter
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #5380 on: April 23, 2016, 03:08:55 PM »
i missed most of the pax mods panel and it goes away in 2 weeks :(
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5381 on: April 23, 2016, 03:11:11 PM »
Or better yet if possible lay out on the kitchen hard floor.

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
« Reply #5382 on: April 23, 2016, 04:01:55 PM »
I cannot take the stress of the bullshit I have to put up with every week..............once again I am further in debt, most likely. Collections sent a notice on a bill that I know I **censor** paid, the clinic said I didn't owe anymore and then I get this **censor** notice!?! I don't think I can handle another Monday of yelling at someone for not doing their job correctly or for screwing me over..........

when will this shit end? seriously?
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5383 on: April 23, 2016, 05:28:55 PM »
I cannot take the stress of the bullshit I have to put up with every week..............once again I am further in debt, most likely. Collections sent a notice on a bill that I know I **censor** paid, the clinic said I didn't owe anymore and then I get this **censor** notice!?! I don't think I can handle another Monday of yelling at someone for not doing their job correctly or for screwing me over..........

when people figure out how to fully scrub their dirty data.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5384 on: April 23, 2016, 10:59:30 PM »

when people figure out how to fully scrub their dirty data.

*scrub scrub*
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?