The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171318 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5280 on: April 15, 2016, 02:26:42 AM »
I've been getting ticked off easily at the way some people type. I'm tired of being bitter about trivial crap. I wish I could enjoy things without negativity fogging it all up.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5281 on: April 15, 2016, 02:42:12 AM »
I've been getting ticked off easily at the way some people type. I'm tired of being bitter about trivial crap. I wish I could enjoy things without negativity fogging it all up.
Sounds like your tensed up about something.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #5282 on: April 15, 2016, 02:52:32 AM »

Well, you're not wrong. :P

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #5283 on: April 15, 2016, 03:02:01 AM »

Well, you're not wrong. :P
Mind telling what your tensed about?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5284 on: April 15, 2016, 03:10:28 AM »
If it's what I think it is, he has no idea XD
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #5285 on: April 15, 2016, 03:13:16 AM »
Just personal stuff I don't want to get into. I've vented a little bit about it in the past, but I'd rather not bring it out again.

On another note, I'm still struggling to get off my butt and work out.

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #5286 on: April 15, 2016, 03:17:33 AM »
Well good luck with those unmentioned problems and bringing yourself to work out.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5287 on: April 15, 2016, 03:43:31 AM »
Just personal stuff I don't want to get into. I've vented a little bit about it in the past, but I'd rather not bring it out again.

On another note, I'm still struggling to get off my butt and work out.
Oh well I was just gonna say there are times i feel I'm getting upset and frustrated over nothing. I really don't know what does that. I just get  really irritable

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #5288 on: April 15, 2016, 05:36:51 AM »
Oh, that happens to me as well, but I'm not in a great spot at this time so I blame it all on that.

On topic, I swear my computer is getting slower by the day.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #5289 on: April 15, 2016, 07:26:35 AM »
What in the hell am I doing with my life? Forcing myself to go to school when I don't have to. Hating pretty much every second of it. Why do I even care if I do the exams? I don't feel like the subjects I chose or any of what I'm learning will help me do something I want. 

I should just quit now. Go home. Feel shitty and then get over it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5290 on: April 15, 2016, 09:33:11 AM »
Oh, that happens to me as well, but I'm not in a great spot at this time so I blame it all on that.

On topic, I swear my computer is getting slower by the day.
There is definitely something going on with the forum that is slowing it down at certain times, Tweak said he was looking into it.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 50 Poster
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5291 on: April 15, 2016, 12:19:03 PM »
Going through a depression of sorts at the moment. My parental situation sucks.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5292 on: April 15, 2016, 06:22:25 PM »
So, I can't see my girlfriend today because Rome's public transportation system sucks. As always.

I had to take the train at 19.07. As I don't have my car in Rome I usually use public transport when I need to get around over long distances. I reach the station close to my home and wait for the metro. It usually takes about 5-10 minutes for one to arrive. But no. Today, on this very day at this specific hour, the metro was late. Now, public transport in Rome is always a bit late, and you tend to adjust to that. But I waited 25 freaking minutes! I wasn't prepared for this. So I obviously didn't get to the train station in time. There's no other trains today, so I have to get home and wait untill tomorrow morning. Ugh. Sucks.
So you live in  Italy? Hows the weather there?

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5293 on: April 15, 2016, 06:25:37 PM »
So you live in  Italy? Hows the weather there?

Dejà vu :P

Warm. Actually, people here are starting wearing shorts.
Just starting to warm up over here in the upper American states.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5294 on: April 15, 2016, 06:26:51 PM »
I had 82 here yesterday. I was like am I still in north minnesota lol
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)