Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 175054 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5250 on: April 11, 2016, 11:53:34 PM »
So once again a co-worker who filled my old position today did nothing but 'itch and chew about how I didn't do anything to make it easy for her, and how it's my job to do it all even if it isn't my job, and how she hates having to do this and blah blah blah.

It's like, seriously, the more you make it a big problem, the less I'm gonna give a damn about you and the more likely I am to *not* make it easier for you. This has been a now four month long process, you should be used to the work by now >.> And it doesn't help that her complaining is turning into the other workers complaining, and then taking it out on me. Sometimes I just really wish I could do all the work.
Also the more she complains the harder she actually makes it on herself.  ;) think positive and it will be better if not bearable.

I don't take any meds either. I used to take ADD medication years back, and I was told they might slow my metabolism, but I didn't notice any change then. Mine has been about as bad since middle school.

OT: I keep wanting to join roleplays, but after joining I lose interest the next day. I don't know what I want anymore.
neither do i. Dunno how I can stay in them...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:55:15 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
« Reply #5251 on: April 11, 2016, 11:59:47 PM »
I wish things could go as smoothely as I was hoping they'd go.

Also I ate too much chocolate and don't feel good. And holy crap I feel stressed.
Aww whats going on?

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5252 on: April 12, 2016, 12:24:12 AM »
Well... I actually applied for a job on my own today. First one I haven't been forced into applying for.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #5253 on: April 12, 2016, 01:33:35 AM »
I hate my general manager at work. I do what she tells me to and I still get yelled at. She made me cry today. I **censor** hate her.

I was wrapping up my shift and she tells me to see what Matt needs me to do and so I listen and he needs me to clean the men's room, so I'm like okay because I don't really care its my job to do it so I put on gloves and get the equipment and go clean the whole restroom. Like I am told to do, I am not allowed to clock out without doing this. Then I finish, put everything back, and I get my things before clocking out, like everyone else does, and I put in my code, and wait for a manager to put in their approval ID. Here comes my general manager, yelling and telling me I was supposed to be gone a half an hour ago, and I should have gotten my stuff after I clocked out and tried to say I goofed off in the bathroom, doing what? Scrubbing a **censor** nasty ass urinal that no one else **censor** cleans?!I did what I always do and suddenly its wrong to, and I did what she told me to do, but it was wrong to so everything that I do is wrong... She always yells at me...

Its okay, no one but my mother saw me cry... And she made me a banana split.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO XL using Tapatalk

• Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5254 on: April 12, 2016, 01:42:41 AM »
I suppose you could have lft the bathroom uncleaned and said "My General manager said for me to leave so...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
« Reply #5255 on: April 12, 2016, 01:44:09 AM »
If I would have done that I would have been fired...
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5256 on: April 12, 2016, 02:59:29 AM »
Sounds like you need to either look for a different job or confront your manager. Which could result in you looking for a different job anyway.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline ★Amethyst★

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Maine Coon
  • Coloring: White with light purple hair/patches
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 120
  • Build: Average/slim
  • Currently: itching to do stuff
« Reply #5257 on: April 12, 2016, 05:05:10 AM »
Bleh, I'm kind of annoyed at myself right now :/

So my school is accepting entries for an art contest thing, with the winners(only 4-5)  getting their stuff displayed around the art building(and maybe other ones) from May to September. I didn't want to pass up a chance to show my stuff, specifically ceramics. Problem is, either I'm really slow or I just underestimate how long it takes to do stuff because I only have two pieces done and the deadline is this Friday. I got the idea to finish some plushies I have in progress (but I don't know if that's acceptable for the contest tbh). But...I'm going to have to tell myself no; I get in over my head enough to know it will just end in very little sleep and lots of stress. I have regular homework to deal with already.

So I probably won't enter it. It's relieving since I wont have to stress about it, but also hurts a little since I really wanted to and people I know(including my teacher) are expecting me to do it. Oh well, it's not a super huge contest anyway and I'll find other opportunities. It's not worth losing sleep over...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5258 on: April 12, 2016, 07:21:48 AM »
Don't suppose you have pictures of any of these?

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #5259 on: April 12, 2016, 09:29:07 AM »
Its amazing how your perception of someone can change so quickly, theres just somethings that someone can do that push you over the edge...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #5260 on: April 12, 2016, 12:50:40 PM »
Friend drama that, in my eyes, seemed to be sparked from nothing. I don't even know what's going on. I was asleep when it happened. Tired of all the fighting in our group...

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5261 on: April 13, 2016, 01:11:29 AM »
Spamming someone with pictures isn't a good thing! I've learned this tonight!  XD XD

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #5262 on: April 13, 2016, 01:54:16 AM »
**censor** allergies. That is all.

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5263 on: April 13, 2016, 01:55:43 AM »
**censor** allergies. That is all.

I feel you dude  XD

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #5264 on: April 13, 2016, 07:10:20 AM »
I updated my profile design (not happy with it yet though), and the contrast of the background looks less intense than it does on my editing program. One of the many things that tick me off about digital artwork. My work has either too much or too little contrast once I upload it. It makes shading stuff a bitch. My monitor settings aren't goofed or anything, so I don't know what's up.

Maybe I'm just too picky about this crap. Ech.

EDIT: AND I just remembered a tune showed up in my dream last night and I forgot to write it down. All I remember is one line of the lyrics I made to it when I woke up.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 08:09:42 AM by Evnamishko »