Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 174463 times)

Offline Makias

• The World's Cutest Dragon
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black/Dark Purple
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 135lbs
  • Build: small build
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5220 on: April 10, 2016, 01:33:34 AM »
yea, he is extreme christian
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #5221 on: April 10, 2016, 01:38:13 AM »
Sounds like he's doing it wrong.
DIRECTLY FROM SCRIPTURE - Judge not, or you will be judged.
I have to deal with the passive-aggressive exclusive Christianity from my father, kinda turns me away from time to time. He's really in-your-face about lots of things and pretty much calls every illness or condition "demonic"
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5222 on: April 10, 2016, 01:55:09 AM »
I'm in a weird place right now (figuratively) and I don't know where to go from here. Every direction feels wrong in some way, but I need to go somewhere.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #5223 on: April 10, 2016, 02:15:53 AM »
That... actually sums up my life perfectly...
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #5224 on: April 10, 2016, 02:16:42 AM »
same here, lost in an endless cycle
Makias ismthe maximum level of cute any fur ever can achieve.  The furry commision had to get together and make a new level of cute for him

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #5225 on: April 10, 2016, 02:39:36 AM »
Just found out my housing place is charging me for cable I never had set up. Great.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5226 on: April 10, 2016, 07:04:08 AM »
This pisses me off and makes me giggle at the same time!

https://youtu.be/0TVa8OF0hPE

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #5227 on: April 10, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
My friend is being an absolute dick right now
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5228 on: April 10, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »
It pisses ke off when I put up with someones bullshit and I put up with someones bullshit then when ive had enough and fuckng snap all of a sudden im the asshole. I used to be the nicest person there was and after enough bullshit I gave people their shit back and now im the asshole. Well tough shit
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Makias

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #5229 on: April 10, 2016, 04:13:32 PM »
unfortunately that's how people think nowadays, they can be the biggest asshole there is, but as soon as you retaliate they push all blame onto you

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5230 on: April 10, 2016, 04:34:43 PM »
Oh darn it... I can't be sick, the world doesn't stop when you're sick... I still have so many things that need to be done.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5231 on: April 11, 2016, 03:33:03 AM »
It's pretty stupid that women are willing to marry a shitty man purely because he agrees to have a baby. Do you not care about the kid's well being? Or are you just looking for a doll to dress up and parade around like a new pair of designer jeans to get people's adoration?

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #5232 on: April 11, 2016, 04:33:38 AM »
I'm hesitant to bring up issues between genders simply because I'm:
a) Unbiased,
b) Living in a house with up to 4 females who are all under the impression that men have it easier,
c) Unable to say a sentence without messing up at least one word, which makes my points seem less valid.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #5233 on: April 11, 2016, 05:11:53 AM »
The one thing that puts me somewhat at ease is knowing I'm not alone in my NEETdom.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5234 on: April 11, 2016, 06:20:59 PM »
It's pretty stupid that women are willing to marry a shitty man purely because he agrees to have a baby. Do you not care about the kid's well being? Or are you just looking for a doll to dress up and parade around like a new pair of designer jeans to get people's adoration?
Wow Seriously? I'd care more about the child than adoration, if they hate me  for staying 'virgin' till i meet that one so be it.   Being 'cool' has historically meant being stupid, so If  being lame, according to cool people is being 'smart' in reality i'd rather be smart. need examples? Smoking, other drugs like that...... the list goes on about stupid things 'cool' people do.

It pisses ke off when I put up with someones bullshit and I put up with someones bullshit then when ive had enough and fuckng snap all of a sudden im the asshole. I used to be the nicest person there was and after enough bullshit I gave people their shit back and now im the asshole. Well tough shit
Yeah I know Kalen... it's a shame people care too much about their self-image to take responsibility for their actions, people really need to watch Spiderman. "With Great power comes, great responsibility."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 06:23:54 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13