The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171222 times)

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #5130 on: March 31, 2016, 09:54:16 PM »
actually no

http://www.snopes.com/science/microwave/plants.asp

Microwaves heat up water by making it vibrate. matter in a more active state gives off heat as a by product from the excited molecules, or vibrating molecules  Microwaving is just another way to heat up food, it's really no diffrent than an Oven it's just 'how' the heat is created that is different.

If microwaves would kill someone then they wouldn't be using this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuyLIrSjxI

But that confirms exactly what I said microwave water with kill a plant. I know ive tried it before
did you read the whole thing Kalen? it goes on to explain that it's not the microwaved water.

the magnatron coils kalan they are fun to play with :D and why i said to not put water in a cup in a microwave it will explode proven by mythbusters ! No longer available

now i cant figure out ho to build this iron farm GRR
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5131 on: April 01, 2016, 01:39:03 AM »
actually that's how you clean a microwave with boiling water. inside. just don't touch it  XD
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #5132 on: April 01, 2016, 01:40:30 AM »
Wow, seems like the shit hit the fan.
wired as right now

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #5133 on: April 01, 2016, 02:45:50 AM »
It's funny how quick and easy it is for people to go from being your "closest of friends" to basically a non-existent acquaintance.
And some people wonder why l've got social anxiety like I do

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5134 on: April 01, 2016, 02:49:44 AM »
I know the feeling Nrein, I know a couple people like that.... sigh...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline MarciCoyote

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Coyote
  • Coloring: Brown, tan, gray
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Build: Strong and slim, very feminine.
  • Currently: Tired.
« Reply #5135 on: April 01, 2016, 03:05:39 AM »
I'm disgusted by the way a certain condition I have was handled on a show called My Strange Addictions.
Like most documentary shows, the whole thing is based around shock value, instead of actually finding the cause of the ailment and explaining it.

Now I'm even more ashamed of my condition, and I'm genuinely disappointed in the way my condition was handled. That show is utter trash and it's just like the furry CSI episode.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5136 on: April 01, 2016, 04:01:13 AM »
I'm disgusted by the way a certain condition I have was handled on a show called My Strange Addictions.
Like most documentary shows, the whole thing is based around shock value, instead of actually finding the cause of the ailment and explaining it.

Now I'm even more ashamed of my condition, and I'm genuinely disappointed in the way my condition was handled. That show is utter trash and it's just like the furry CSI episode.
Most shows today are trash even the news other than the weather headlines are always about stupid things. racism sxesimt that sort of thing. There's a reason I said I'd ratehr whatch old shows on my computer than whacthing stuff on TV.

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #5137 on: April 01, 2016, 04:05:19 AM »
>insert everyday rant here<

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #5138 on: April 01, 2016, 12:29:14 PM »
Please stop posting ">insert everyday rant here<" posts, if you don't have a specific rant to rant about, don't post here.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #5139 on: April 01, 2016, 03:57:13 PM »
rekt

OT: i have like no money rn and it really sux
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #5140 on: April 01, 2016, 04:04:23 PM »
Please stop posting ">insert everyday rant here<" posts, if you don't have a specific rant to rant about, don't post here.
Lol K

Offline George

• The Cyan
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 50 Most Online
  • "Don't be square, be cube"
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Baja Blast
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: Almost 200 lbs
  • Build: A bit soft
« Reply #5141 on: April 01, 2016, 04:11:52 PM »
Seems like you're not actually allowed to use this thread for what it's supposedly for. I complained about issues around here driving me away when I used to like this place in general, then the exact thing I was referring to happens.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #5142 on: April 01, 2016, 04:14:37 PM »
.... what happened?
Oh woof

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #5143 on: April 01, 2016, 04:16:08 PM »
Seems like you're not actually allowed to use this thread for what it's supposedly for. I complained about issues around here driving me away when I used to like this place in general, then the exact thing I was referring to happens.

Hmm, I saw that.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #5144 on: April 01, 2016, 04:19:42 PM »

Yeah thats kinda strange. Its like somebody changes the rules for what they need. Or makes everything disappear when they dont agree with what was said
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)