The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171274 times)

Offline Styxx Von Doom

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Anubian (closed species)
  • Coloring: black/gold/red
  • Currently: Kal kek m'al shol'va!
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4680 on: February 28, 2016, 01:28:20 AM »
Short and sweet... If you ever enter my personal space and grab me lil you did again today I will play the bloody bagpipes with your lungs and wind pipe... (some people are so god damned disrespectful its not even funny...)
Mak tal shree! Lok tak. Mekta satak Styxx! Mok tal Styxx kree!
(I am the great and powerful Styxx)

"I wade through the fields of punishment; the wretched faces of the damned reflect in the shadows of the folds, as if their very souls were stitched within the fabric of my black robes. Though I come from darkness, and the riches beneath the world are mine to bestow, I still begin my day with the splendor of this little… roasted… bean."

Lord Frosty Butt

:^3

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4681 on: February 28, 2016, 05:09:50 AM »
I wanted to do nothing but work on my house today so that tomorrow I could relax, bUT everyone bothered me today so now my only other day off will be spent tiring myself out x.x

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #4682 on: February 28, 2016, 05:14:35 AM »
If tomorrow was supposed to be your day off then you should take it. You could use a break.
Oh woof

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4683 on: February 28, 2016, 06:34:36 AM »
If tomorrow was supposed to be your day off then you should take it. You could use a break.

Unfortunately if I don't get to it this weekend it won't be until next Saturday that I pick it up,  cus 12 hour work days during the week

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4684 on: February 28, 2016, 06:49:57 AM »
Poor Nrein, you're working your fluffy tail off!
Oh woof

Offline Silaluk

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • w ▲ n d e r e r
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure blooded)
  • Coloring: Dark gray and light gray.
  • Height: 2'4"
  • Weight: 114 lbs.
  • Build: Slender but very fluffy. Feral.
  • Currently: Sad.
« Reply #4685 on: February 28, 2016, 08:07:39 AM »
I'm tired of people hating on wolves and canines in the furry community.

People can have different opinions, fine. But it gets on my nerves when people bash the wolves of the fandom just because there's so many of us.
I think people should just accept that we're here and we're not going to go away just because someone tells us to.

I'm all for more variety of species in the fandom, but I think it's better to have a variety of wolf characters than have a bunch of underrated species that all act the same.

For instance, I'd rather have two unique wolves join the fandom, as in not being Mary Sues, than have a platypus that is extremely predictable and boring, frankly.

I guess this would be better implied towards Original Characters than fursonas, but I digress.

Quote from: Sandor on March 05, 2016, 07:15:04 AM
Quote from: Sandor on March 04, 2016, 10:21:04 AM
Silaluk is too brutal for 90% of this forum.

Actually, make that something like 96%.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #4686 on: February 28, 2016, 08:38:31 AM »
People who bitch about species popularity are too full of themselves to see that if it weren't that species they name, it would be another. The word popular exists for a reason.

As for me... My **censor** God am I tired of griefers and idiots today. Can't go five minutes without them cropping up and ruining shit for everyone.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #4687 on: February 28, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »
I was referred to something called "Plymouth Options" by my Personal Learning Assistant a while ago, but I'm still on the fence about it. I don't really want the stigma of someone who goes for mental help. It's especially bad given how my college is in a place where their culture is backwards.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4688 on: February 28, 2016, 05:06:06 PM »
People who bitch about species popularity are too full of themselves to see that if it weren't that species they name, it would be another. The word popular exists for a reason.

As for me... My **censor** God am I tired of griefers and idiots today. Can't go five minutes without them cropping up and ruining shit for everyone.
Tell me about it if it's not a furry hater it's a rage quitter, if it's not a rage quitter it's some other hater, If it's not some other hater it's a troll.... Why can't we just BLASTED GET ALONG!?!

Species Popularity? Now that's one Ive never heard, All i can say is who cares.Unless your trying to prove to me your 'species' is better I don't care otherwise...just shaddup.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:08:26 PM by Ambre »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4689 on: February 28, 2016, 05:13:52 PM »
I like foxes, and wolves, and weasles, and cats, and dogs, and mice, and sergals, and... all of them!
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4690 on: February 28, 2016, 06:18:41 PM »
Well I was going to say regarding species is that I'd think that for the most part people would like having Mammal Fursonas thus the feline, canine population. Mainly of the earth roaming  variety... That's just my theory which seems to be about right since I don't see as many dragons, Birds,Toads ,frogs and such. Though along with that 'theory'  I will say, My favorites are foxes big cats,wolves and dragons, not necessarily in that order, but as long as you don't try to force your "My species is better" argument on me I don't care. Just note I tend to not like birds so much XD
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #4691 on: February 28, 2016, 06:22:37 PM »
Do you like mice?
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4692 on: February 28, 2016, 06:30:00 PM »
 As far as pets no I actually don't like small dogs either (I'm afraid I'm gonna step on them X_X)so in that case I think it's more my worry that i can easily harm them than anything.

As characters no i don't think i really favor  them that much ,but not gonna go straight out like "YOUR CHARACTER IS A MOUSE IT SUCKS BECAUSE IT"S A MOUSE!!!" No I'm not gonna do something  like that,  one second here while I go into a fursona.  Rae: Just because you were born a mouse doesn't give anyone a reason to hate or dislike you, that's the same thing as  hating me because I was artificially born despite being a fox.... >----end Fursona quote.

Anyway this is turning into a dicussion so back on topic

Why do people hate Furries so much  not only that  How can you compare Cigarettes to Furries??? Furries don't kill people or cause cancer....
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:32:02 PM by Ambre »

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4693 on: February 28, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »
People just don't know enough. Yet, think about it, we won't ever know enough! x3 Besides, As long as you know the truth in your heart, that's what matters.
OT: Im sending in my laptop, and I can't use my keyboard to compose music, (NOT COMPUTER KEYBOARD DIMWIT!) And well, it's frustrating 'cause I use long-lengthed samples for notes most of the time, and I can pull it off to sound alright if I use a keyboard. Now, if I just frantically click to make notes it doesn't work hardly as well. x-x
wired as right now

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #4694 on: February 29, 2016, 01:23:28 AM »
Random bouts of chronic pain since yesterday and now its just constant upon waking.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first