Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 175177 times)

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4650 on: February 21, 2016, 08:34:54 PM »
I'm sick and tired of people getting angry at me for stating my opinion! I'm sick and tired of people getting offended by everything I say! I"M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT I TRIGGERED THEM, I DON"T CARE! THE WORLD DOESN'T CENTER AROUND YOU! YOU CAN"T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY AND NOT TO SAY! Life isn't going to care if you hurt your feeling's. You are one of 7 billion people on this earth! You are not different and you are not special! I"M LOOKING AT YOU TUMBLR!

Jesus this is probably going to get me in a lot of trouble...
This post speaks to me.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #4651 on: February 21, 2016, 09:56:37 PM »
I'm sick and tired of people getting angry at me for stating my opinion! I'm sick and tired of people getting offended by everything I say! I"M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT I TRIGGERED THEM, I DON"T CARE! THE WORLD DOESN'T CENTER AROUND YOU! YOU CAN"T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY AND NOT TO SAY! Life isn't going to care if you hurt your feeling's. You are one of 7 billion people on this earth! You are not different and you are not special! I"M LOOKING AT YOU TUMBLR!

Jesus this is probably going to get me in a lot of trouble...

Well, if you're referring to this forum, then no - it won't get you in trouble. If someone shuts down your opinion without giving you the room or right to respond, well, that's against the rules. If people can't handle a differing opinion, even if it may not be up to their 'moral standard' then they need to keep it off the forum.

If you get any harassment, tell me and I'll see what I can do.

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #4652 on: February 22, 2016, 03:43:52 PM »
I don't even know if I want to exist anymore when even other furries are saying how much of a pariah furries are.
 :'(

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4653 on: February 22, 2016, 07:55:16 PM »
I am so angry right now at spoiled, ignorant people on the internet who think they're so cool and awesome and everyone who doesn't like them is a hater.

For **censor**'s sake people, grow up already.

Basically my rant. I feel like we should just quit while we're ahead, because logic doesn't prevail with the illogical.

Offline Midnight Madness

• Scented Skunk
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4654 on: February 22, 2016, 08:44:57 PM »
I mean, I agree with the sentiment. But some people are too stubborn to listen.

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
« Reply #4655 on: February 22, 2016, 08:47:36 PM »
I mean, I agree with the sentiment. But some people are too stubborn to listen.

There are other words than stubborn I would use here but it's probably the most tame option!

OT: I keep getting this random, sharp pain in my right nostril for a second every so often. Don't know what it is but when it happens it hurts and it's annoying ;w;

Also I feel like I never have enough people to talk to these days, though I guess work doesn't help that either.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #4656 on: February 23, 2016, 01:08:29 AM »
Ive reached the point <REMOVED>
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:35:54 AM by anoni, Reason: Please do not post about self-harm or suicide. »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Balareth

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Felines are the only true anarchists
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: gray
« Reply #4657 on: February 23, 2016, 02:27:33 AM »
venting huh? here we go

i had a problem this day because my animation, i need to make this perfect as a message of all our furry comrades and i feel i preassure myself too much, i think that i should give it a break but i cant because i cant stand to not working on my own future work.

that's the only thing i got for now the rest have been laughs and happy times on the internet, specially this page i just fear the animation progress goes slow
  • Avatar by: Myself on Anime Studio Pro

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #4658 on: February 23, 2016, 01:25:36 PM »
I finally sleep formthe first time in a week and it comes back to bite me in the ass. Im tired of every time I do something for myself I pay a high price for it. **censor** this ive had all I can take my mind is on the verge of snapping I havent eaten in 4 days and everything hurts. But its what I deserve suppose, why do I gotta be the one whos always putting all the effort in, why cant someone try to. Why am I the one in shaking in tears when all I did was sleep for the first fuckong time in a week
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Alonzorion

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Kitty-Wuff
  • Coloring: Blue and Grey
  • Build: Short, fluffy, cuddley :3
« Reply #4659 on: February 23, 2016, 01:59:48 PM »
Looking back through my messages on this forum has made me depressed over how many nice people I wrote to many years ago, who stopped using the forums and broke contact.
Gone. If you want to get in contact, try: [email protected]

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #4660 on: February 23, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »
Yeah I hate when people just stop talking to you for no reason, not so much as an explanation offered as to why they vanish. They just leave you to wonder why they went ghost on you.  :S
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #4661 on: February 23, 2016, 02:27:29 PM »
Just feeling a bit lost.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4662 on: February 23, 2016, 03:30:25 PM »
Looking back through my messages on this forum has made me depressed over how many nice people I wrote to many years ago, who stopped using the forums and broke contact.
That really hit hard at home for me.
wired as right now

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4663 on: February 23, 2016, 03:34:40 PM »
Confused about my crush, unsure what to do. But I don't want to date for awhile, I made that clear and my last relationship was working out at all and waited too long to stop it from continuing... Anyways if it ends up that we begin to date, I don't want our friendship to break if the relationship doesn't work out, we've been friends for a long time and I enjoy his company. He's a great guy, very sweet, protective, and we get along well. he has feelings, and I always was too nervous to show them back, and he always dated (and is currently dating another girl) which made me step back. Eight years this has been going on, and even told my sister one point "don't get me wrong I care about your sister a lot, I just don't think she's wants a guy like me" damn.

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4664 on: February 23, 2016, 03:39:12 PM »
Confused about my crush, unsure what to do. But I don't want to date for awhile, I made that clear and my last relationship was working out at all and waited too long to stop it from continuing... Anyways if it ends up that we begin to date, I don't want our friendship to break if the relationship doesn't work out, we've been friends for a long time and I enjoy his company. He's a great guy, very sweet, protective, and we get along well. he has feelings, and I always was too nervous to show them back, and he always dated (and is currently dating another girl) which made me step back. Eight years this has been going on, and even told my sister one point "don't get me wrong I care about your sister a lot, I just don't think she's wants a guy like me" damn.
Ouch, well, I see how it is. For me, I've had something similar to that. I get it, I suppose. >~>
wired as right now