The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rants: Everyday Venting  (Read 171310 times)

Offline Nrein

• The Master of Speechcraft
  • Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • As the humans say, "The truth will out!"
    • Awards
  • Species: Dewott
  • Currently: Needing a Smoke, hardcore.
Re: Rants: Everyday Venting
« Reply #4635 on: February 20, 2016, 03:58:51 AM »
I get that artists get busy, and that they need money, but...

It bothers me when I commission someone, and then they say I and tons of others will have to be queued because of backlog, but then they open up $20 commissions that'll be done in 24 hours for anyone who takes them.

Call me impatient but if you can do 10 $20 commissions in 24 hours then you shouldn't have a backlog ;w;

Offline 138

• ϟ ϟ
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You can't get no worse than dead
    • Awards
  • Species: Mustela Erminea
  • Coloring: White with a black tipped tail
  • Build: You can't cuddle a skeleton
« Reply #4636 on: February 20, 2016, 04:58:10 AM »
I need to quit procrastinating. :T

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4637 on: February 20, 2016, 08:13:13 AM »
Trying to find free art is incredible hard. I have almost graduated high school (ONE MORE YEAR!) so I don't have a lot of money. Actually I have zero money. I could try drawing my fursona my self but... I'm pretty bad at drawing. No I'm serious right now I'm bad, I'm really really bad
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:40:22 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Nazieri

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lemur/Elk/Fox
  • Coloring: Black, Turquoise, Lime/Shamrock green, blue violet and sand brown
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: slight muscle build
  • Currently: Calm
« Reply #4638 on: February 20, 2016, 10:57:57 AM »
It's come to my attention that even though I'm alive, I'm not really living. As in, I don't exactly have a life. I get up, get my art done, go on the computer and go to sleep. Of course, there's always sports but that too has become the very day mundane. Now that my dream career as a painter has been torn to shreds and thrown into the garbage bin, I really don't know where to go from here. On one hand, I want to create a video game and in theory, it all sounds great but I have no idea where to start. On the other hand, I want to kick up my Youtube Channel and start up some streaming and I know how to do all that but even with the lights and fancy tech, I still have two loud, disrespectful roommates who can't make their mind up on moving out or staying.

All in all, I feel like I belong with Youtubers and I've felt this way for a very long time. To go to VidCon, meet all sorts of fans and all that would be the best thing ever.. but just because I feel it, does that mean that it's my true calling or just another dream that may not happen?
I like cold spaghetti

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #4639 on: February 20, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
It's come to my attention that even though I'm alive, I'm not really living. As in, I don't exactly have a life. I get up, get my art done, go on the computer and go to sleep. Of course, there's always sports but that too has become the very day mundane. Now that my dream career as a painter has been torn to shreds and thrown into the garbage bin, I really don't know where to go from here. On one hand, I want to create a video game and in theory, it all sounds great but I have no idea where to start. On the other hand, I want to kick up my Youtube Channel and start up some streaming and I know how to do all that but even with the lights and fancy tech, I still have two loud, disrespectful roommates who can't make their mind up on moving out or staying.

All in all, I feel like I belong with Youtubers and I've felt this way for a very long time. To go to VidCon, meet all sorts of fans and all that would be the best thing ever.. but just because I feel it, does that mean that it's my true calling or just another dream that may not happen?

make your dreams happen trust me i am with losing weight so i can scuba dive im saving for a new pc and all that to do streams and youtube and im saving to go see the queen of steam

OT: im doing my head in again with network learning and making a network for me
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4640 on: February 20, 2016, 02:37:54 PM »
Here we go again.
Anybody else miss Nix?
wired as right now

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
« Reply #4641 on: February 20, 2016, 03:32:38 PM »
I think it hurts more, knowing that there's someone suffering you love and can't do anything about it, then the actual pain they are in.

That... actually makes sense. :)

Offline Nazieri

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lemur/Elk/Fox
  • Coloring: Black, Turquoise, Lime/Shamrock green, blue violet and sand brown
  • Height: 5'4"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: slight muscle build
  • Currently: Calm
« Reply #4642 on: February 20, 2016, 03:33:56 PM »

make your dreams happen trust me i am with losing weight so i can scuba dive im saving for a new pc and all that to do streams and youtube and im saving to go see the queen of steam

Believe me when I say, I'd like nothing more than to start things right now. If my roommates where a little more reserved, I would set up everything and get whatever it was I needed just to start what I truly wanted to do. I know it sounds like such a ridiculous reason not to do it but the real reality is that I would 1. Be consistently interrupted/bothered 2. They would probably mess with my streaming while I'm AFK if given the chance and 3. Well, simply put, I don't have what I need to have. I would at least need a PS4, A green screen, a couple flood lights, a good recording machine and a good computer. If I had that, I would be able to do the rest just fine. It's just gonna take me quite some time to get what I need.
I like cold spaghetti

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #4643 on: February 20, 2016, 04:19:05 PM »
It's come to the point where my family is so low on money that we can barely afford to feed ourselves.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
« Reply #4644 on: February 20, 2016, 07:12:26 PM »
Here we go again.
Anybody else miss Nix?
Guilty.
I think she's busy with... something irl.
Guilty? I'm obvious very guilty of noticing?
wired as right now

Offline Midnight Madness

• Lucifer 2.0 (Doggo Edition)
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Topic Starter
  • Absolutely adorable.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lycanroc
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 175 lbs.
  • Build: Very well toned, intimidating despite his average height.
  • Currently: Guess who.
« Reply #4645 on: February 20, 2016, 09:49:54 PM »
Sandor, that's very much an English term as well. Saying 'guilty' when someone inquires about something is an immediate implication that the one saying guilty is, indeed, 'guilty' of sharing the idea. It was certainly a popular way of 'admitting' empathy when I was a teenager.

Anyway, on topic.

I feel like I'm the only sternly rational person in my home. I can barely make so much as a passive comment without someone being offended or accusing me of thinking of them some way. Or, in other instances, people just repeat themselves over and **censor** over despite being presented with logical fallacies they're making. So either people are hyper sensitive or absolutely ignorant.

My family is generally conservative. I'm getting a vibe of irony from it all.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #4646 on: February 21, 2016, 12:38:40 AM »
My Dad is threatening to take away my laptop because I'm apparently not working enough. He wants to make me work more by taking away my laptop, which I need to work.

He's an idiot alright.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #4647 on: February 21, 2016, 02:12:00 PM »
i feel like pure crap for saying stuff to a friend who didnt need it and now i just cant help but think that yet again i wont forgive myself for what i said if he passes away
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4648 on: February 21, 2016, 07:20:35 PM »
I'm sick and tired of people getting angry at me for stating my opinion! I'm sick and tired of people getting offended by everything I say! I"M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE TELLING ME THAT I TRIGGERED THEM, I DON"T CARE! THE WORLD DOESN'T CENTER AROUND YOU! YOU CAN"T TELL ME WHAT TO SAY AND NOT TO SAY! Life isn't going to care if you hurt your feeling's. You are one of 7 billion people on this earth! You are not different and you are not special! I"M LOOKING AT YOU TUMBLR!

Jesus this is probably going to get me in a lot of trouble...

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4649 on: February 21, 2016, 08:27:06 PM »
Feeling more and more unwelcomed, by the people is respect
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.